Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 7. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
As we all are aware of GOeureka's vision, What is GOeureka's eyesight for resorts?

As a technology partner to resorts, GO intends to provide a straightforward web and application knowledge to users without the high fee constructions imposed by current OTAs. By reducing the economic commitments of resorts to third-party reservation systems, GO will allow hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic customer and value service Little hotels either have to increase their price per space or be obligated to reduce their profit margins to survive in an OTA-controlled environment.
Activity: 39
As we all are aware of GOeureka's vision, What is GOeureka's eyesight for resorts?
Activity: 25
Can We reedem any other platform points on the Go platform.?
Customers have the option of subscribing to a hotel’s loyalty program directly via the platform In some cases, customers can even register for a hotel’s loyalty program on the GO platform. Consumers can also manage their points from multiple registered hotel loyalty programs via the GO platform, gaining a single view of their rewards and might be they will provide the option you are talking about.It will be directly connected to the platform.
Activity: 76
Can We reedem any other platform points on the Go platform.?
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
The new project concept about the advance hotel and of course using blockchain technology, and certainly important in times like this, especially when it has been collaborating with a company that has had its name surely becomes attraction for GOeureka project
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Great project-it immediately became clear after studying the white paper, road map and team. A wonderful company with a clear and thoughtful concept. They have everything for successful development and promotion.
I like how the white paper is made. It is straight to the point and well explained thoroughly and is very easy to understand. This alone is a great plus, I think we already have a successful project on the way.
I agree, for most of the people in the world, first impression is really important because it is what stays longer in the memory of a person. And this project has really nailed it with how they made people's first impressions mostly positive because of how they have written their whitepaper. But even if we ignore the first impression, the concept of this project is already amazing enough to make people cashing in to this project.

I must say one should read there whitepaper it is very easy to understand and shows the work plan in an easy way they have worked on all things i a great way good to see this type of coordination between all of them.
I like how the white paper is made. It is straight to the point and well explained thoroughly and is very easy to understand. This alone is a great plus, I think we already have a successful project on the way.
Activity: 93
Your project looks pretty good by implementing blockchain technology for hotel bookings. But does your team have plans to provide other services? such as airline ticket bookings, car rentals, etc. If not and you only focus on providing hotel booking services, can you tell me what's the difference with other projects that already provide services like this, which have more services? Or do you have superior features that can be compared to other projects?
Indeed it seems very interesting, I see the information on GOerueka telegram, they have achieved softcap, very interesting indeed.
Yes there project is interesting and in this market situation they are able to achieve more than there softcap this shows that this project has lot of potential in it and investors are investing in this project.
Activity: 80
Your project looks pretty good by implementing blockchain technology for hotel bookings. But does your team have plans to provide other services? such as airline ticket bookings, car rentals, etc. If not and you only focus on providing hotel booking services, can you tell me what's the difference with other projects that already provide services like this, which have more services? Or do you have superior features that can be compared to other projects?
Indeed it seems very interesting, I see the information on GOerueka telegram, they have achieved softcap, very interesting indeed.
Activity: 39
GOeureka is aiming to provide a seamless web experience and perfect applications without the high commission structure currently used by OTA.
They will  provide an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to connect directly and eliminate unfair OTA commissions, which in turn reduces the margins of hotels and increases in consumer prices.
Commission is the main thing in every business i think GOeureka is working to provide low cost structure to hotels so that they can adapt there web applications and there services. Might be the aim is to cover whole hotel industry and slowly and gradually all hotels will shift to this platform as they have a good vision and the team is also good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Tourism is an industry with many interests in the community. The GOeureka platform will contribute to the settlement of booking services for travelers. In the future, do you intend to further expand the services to other travel needs?
GOeureka is aiming to provide a seamless web experience and perfect applications without the high commission structure currently used by OTA.
They will  provide an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to connect directly and eliminate unfair OTA commissions, which in turn reduces the margins of hotels and increases in consumer prices.
The Hotel Booking market is vast, the technical strength of the GOeureka project is very good, and the earnings from holding this coin in the medium and long term will be very good

The market is vast and there patent is also pending of re booking is also pending how can you be very sure that this platform will be success ? how long they have been working in this industry? as OTAs are working from so long they have thorough knowledge of this industry moreover they have good holding of hotels i dont think that GOeureka will be able to compete OTAs. Rest we have to wait for the launch of the platform. 
Activity: 70
The Hotel Booking market is vast, the technical strength of the GOeureka project is very good, and the earnings from holding this coin in the medium and long term will be very good
Activity: 52
This project is very interesting, it has proven that there are many positive responses to the project and I see that for ICO there is still a lot of time, hope is that many investors will join the project in the future.

More than month the time given to achieve the ICO target and that is a good strategy in my opinion with a long time it is expected that more investors will join this project.
This project is very interesting, it has proven that there are many positive responses to the project and I see that for ICO there is still a lot of time, hope is that many investors will join the project in the future.
How does GOeureka use the proxy wallet for all Ether transactions?

All things considered, There are heaps of organizations and additionally extends, who utilize the Ethereum blockchain, GOeureka is likewise one of them. The intermediary wallet is as of now being used in a few associations.

GOeureka plans to utilize an intermediary wallet for all Ether exchanges:
Clients will experience a proof of personality when agreeing to accept GOeureka.
Cryptographic Key Pairs are made on client gadgets and never leave their gadgets.
A comparing shrewd contract called an "intermediary wallet" will be made on the blockchain.
The client channels all exchanges by means of the intermediary wallet which is attached to the client's personality.
The intermediary wallet enables the client to cooperate with all parts of the GOeureka framework.
On enlistment of a lost telephone, GOeureka can, by means of a thorough procedure, build up the character of the record and appoint that individual's new deliver to be the new controller of the intermediary wallet.
How does GOeureka use the proxy wallet for all Ether transactions?

All things considered, There are heaps of organizations and additionally extends, who utilize the Ethereum blockchain, GOeureka is likewise one of them. The intermediary wallet is as of now being used in a few associations.
Pages:
Jump to: