Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 3. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
I saw on the road map that the exchange will occur in September and December, but it is not certain on which exchange. other possibilities can also be delayed when entering the exchange. thank you
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Perhaps this is the right decision. Now it is cheaper to buy tokens on the exchange than to buy during the official event of the generation of tokens. Unfortunately

Absolutely right.

When exchange?
Which exchange did you plan dev? I saw PXG been listed on HitBTC recently. Look like they always welcome for new projects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
when they pay for the bounty program?
copper member
Activity: 71
One of the best project if realised. The hospitality industry needs this. Product was awesome found easily on website. Good luck guys.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Two Days Left!
Be a part of this big change and enjoy 5% bonus in ICO.
Click Here To Participate Now: https://goeureka.io/kyc/
I don't have intention to join the ICO, but I might invest into Goeureka later (after the ICO) if the project perform well after the ICO.

Perhaps this is the right decision. Now it is cheaper to buy tokens on the exchange than to buy during the official event of the generation of tokens. Unfortunately
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
Two Days Left!
I don't have intention to join the ICO, but I might invest into Goeureka later (after the ICO) if the project perform well after the ICO.
Two Days Left!

Tell me how successful your fundraiser is?. How much have you collected? Are there any key investors with a large amount of participation?
Activity: 252
Two Days Left!
Can I ask what is the big difference of your booking platform besides using blockchain to other existing and widely used platforms today?

It would like to assume that GOeureka can significantly decrease rates as compared to other contemporary booking platforms for that fact that it eliminates middlemen activity. It also offer one of of its best feature which is transparency.

And what are the rates now with modern intermediary companies?? How big are they? I am not sure that the same booking com takes some prohibitively large commission for its services.
Activity: 182
Can I ask what is the big difference of your booking platform besides using blockchain to other existing and widely used platforms today?

It would like to assume that GOeureka can significantly decrease rates as compared to other contemporary booking platforms for that fact that it eliminates middlemen activity. It also offer one of of its best feature which is transparency.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
Cutting out the middleman in the hotel industry is an excellent use case for the blockchain. However, the competition in this sector is high so marketing and branding for this project need to be strong.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Keep supporting us...

Click Here To See Full Story: https://www.instagram.com/p/BqO7TCtA3Cm/
copper member
Activity: 123
Cutting out the middleman in the hotel industry is an excellent use case for the blockchain. However, the competition in this sector is high so marketing and branding for this project need to be strong.
Get personalised travel offerings with the blockchain-based GOeureka platform that connects you directly with hotels. https://goeureka.io/

Click Here To See Full Story
Activity: 291

sorry but i have to ask before invest a penny in this ICO , i first thougt that this was a great ico but after reading the whole website i read at the bottom , "ICO Bonanza Terms and Conditions" , can you maybe explain to me what goeureka has to do with icobonanza because that ico about GOAL was a totally disaster
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
A solid hotel booking platform on the blockchain to skip the middle man is long needed, but competition is stiff - so reducing the cost is ok for providers. For sure a global and interesting iniciative. Waiting for next steps.
Activity: 476
GOeureka is focusing on eradicating  the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents as they poss unwanted terms and conditions in order to earn more and more profit by cutting down the pockets of hotel owners and customers and both are in loss they are only providing a list of hotels and booking the hotels on behalf of us nothing more they are doing and they are charging for it as nothing is free  i think GOeureka will less some burden of these hotels and customers.

Yes you are right first they will increase the price than they make fool by saying that you are getting a discount instead you are not getting discount they are just making fool of us and charge more higher amount than what hotel is actually providing so OTA's are here to give loss to us

I really hope that they will be able to compete with these huge booking sites. I have such a question, will the payment of accommodation be in tokens or in Fiat?
the team will definitely do the best for this project so that later this project will be able to compete with other projects, and be able to achieve targeted results. successful for this project.
this project provides a lot of convenience and benefits if it can develop successfully for the future, I myself also expect the same thing for this project all can run smoothly and develop successfully, hopefully the sales can also achieve targeted results.
Activity: 490
GOeureka is focusing on eradicating  the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents as they poss unwanted terms and conditions in order to earn more and more profit by cutting down the pockets of hotel owners and customers and both are in loss they are only providing a list of hotels and booking the hotels on behalf of us nothing more they are doing and they are charging for it as nothing is free  i think GOeureka will less some burden of these hotels and customers.

Yes you are right first they will increase the price than they make fool by saying that you are getting a discount instead you are not getting discount they are just making fool of us and charge more higher amount than what hotel is actually providing so OTA's are here to give loss to us

I really hope that they will be able to compete with these huge booking sites. I have such a question, will the payment of accommodation be in tokens or in Fiat?
the team will definitely do the best for this project so that later this project will be able to compete with other projects, and be able to achieve targeted results. successful for this project.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

Pages:
Jump to: