Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 6. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?
No, i don't think so they are registered with any centralized entity at the moment. They will release their working prototype in the end 2018 or the beginning of 2019. Goeureka is one of the best survivable project in ota industry who is using blockchain technology.
Activity: 70
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?
Activity: 36
GOeureka additionally proposed an interoperable dedication program that will profit inns and clients by advancing their very own lodging reliability program with the choice to change inn steadfastness focuses to GO Credit which can be utilized on the GOeureka stage.
Activity: 43
Where GOeureka will store the information of visitors offline or online ? how this information is used ? Will they plan any special offer for there new users.
I think or i wish if they can arrange a system where the data of customers and merchants can automatically store/save in offline mode as well. It will help them to prevent from mistake. And they can access their data in the offline mode means without internet as well.
But if they have all the settlement to store data in online mode, then why they need to store data in offline mode it will make the work harder as well to keep data safe from hackers and data theft.
Sparing the clients information in disconnected mode and in this day isn't looking so great. There are heaps of specialized things is accessible right now where you can store your information in an exceptionally protected manner.
Is there any review video available of goeureka, if some one have please share the link. Thank you in advance.
You can use this link to reveiw video of goeureka, i have posted two links, you can select which one is better for you.
And your welcome btw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCTWJxe6q2k
https://youtu.be/nMfe6y5onJQ
Very nice videos, explanation about goeureka is very descriptive. And idea is really great thank you for sharing such good video
Activity: 43
Through Goeurkea versatile application client will look through their next lodging stays; booking rates, sovereignties projects will be accessible to buyer. Their interesting calculation will screen hourly cost of inns and book lodging when cost is low and give back cash to client wallet. Their natural interface will enable inn bookers to oversee and refresh posting effectively. Clients will have the capacity to book inn multi day before his remain.
Activity: 46
Where GOeureka will store the information of visitors offline or online ? how this information is used ? Will they plan any special offer for there new users.
I think or i wish if they can arrange a system where the data of customers and merchants can automatically store/save in offline mode as well. It will help them to prevent from mistake. And they can access their data in the offline mode means without internet as well.
But if they have all the settlement to store data in online mode, then why they need to store data in offline mode it will make the work harder as well to keep data safe from hackers and data theft.
Sparing the clients information in disconnected mode and in this day isn't looking so great. There are heaps of specialized things is accessible right now where you can store your information in an exceptionally protected manner.
Is there any review video available of goeureka, if some one have please share the link. Thank you in advance.
You can use this link to reveiw video of goeureka, i have posted two links, you can select which one is better for you.
And your welcome btw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCTWJxe6q2k
https://youtu.be/nMfe6y5onJQ
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The technology of Blockchain has made GOeureka a great meaning in practice. The hotel will attract a large number of guests booking. And the hotel brand is also the prestige to attract guests. Customers will receive price preferences, guest services when booking. I believe that GOeureka's continued technological development will further enhance the prestige and service of the participating hotels. Customers can rest assured when choosing the hotel reservation service that joins the GOeureka platform.
The online travel agencies has changed the current way of booking hotels and they have advantages to their royal customers like low price options. Consumers and agencies are getting all the benefit of online hotel booking system while institutions that are slow left behind. Current hotel institutions must have to enroll into digital system to meet the growing demand of new generation.
GOeurkea will give an approach to inn proprietors to get associate with their clients in a distributed way. It will give straightforwardness everything being equal and exchanges happened in the stage. Clients will have the capacity to contrast costs crosswise over various lodging s with get booking cost. GOeureka will offer zero commission charges to customers with digital money installment framework that will drive best rates for voyagers.
Activity: 18
Activity: 18
The blockchain innovation has truly realized an incredible transformation in the different parts of the economy where it has been utilized by guaranteeing the clarity of activities, effectiveness, and speed in the framework with the guide of its advances.
Activity: 49
Activity: 49
The blockchain framework is encountering a fast acknowledgment and additional appropriation. Numerous ventures have seen its advantages, abilities, and possibility to enhance their activities, so they are embracing the innovation. Because of the wasteful aspects of the concentrated arrangement of running an industry which various ventures are utilizing now, bunches of businesses sort for a superior arrangement which will enable them to guarantee the proficiency of their tasks.
Activity: 34
Activity: 34
The GO project goal is to utilize blockchain to create a symbiotic relationship between hotels and customers. Hotels will maintain control of their brands while customers will get more value at the same price.
Activity: 52

Its really impossible to share the exact view about this as it is a online project so definitely they will store the information in there database But it might be possible that when you do check in it might be possible that hotel staff will ask you to show your identity.Its quit professional but it will be consider also for security.
Activity: 25
Activity: 93
As we all are aware of GOeureka's vision, What is GOeureka's eyesight for resorts?

As a technology partner to resorts, GO intends to provide a straightforward web and application knowledge to users without the high fee constructions imposed by current OTAs. By reducing the economic commitments of resorts to third-party reservation systems, GO will allow hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic customer and value service Little hotels either have to increase their price per space or be obligated to reduce their profit margins to survive in an OTA-controlled environment.

As per my perspective, In many situations, resorts are also limited by OTAs’ insistence on ideal cost price and assurance parity. Partner resorts have got authorized contracts with OTAs which make sure that prices provided on these sites match those publicized on the hotel-owned web-page. GO’s eyesight for the long term of the travel industry is supportive of the web ecosystem where all businesses are allowed the chance to thrive and advantage from providing the best materials or solutions to travelers.

As per my perspective, In many situations, resorts are also limited by OTAs’ insistence on ideal cost price and assurance parity. Partner resorts have got authorized contracts with OTAs which make sure that prices provided on these sites match those publicized on the hotel-owned web-page. GO’s eyesight for the long term of the travel industry is supportive of the web ecosystem where all businesses are allowed the chance to thrive and advantage from providing the best materials or solutions to travelers.
Activity: 80
As we all are aware of GOeureka's vision, What is GOeureka's eyesight for resorts?

As a technology partner to resorts, GO intends to provide a straightforward web and application knowledge to users without the high fee constructions imposed by current OTAs. By reducing the economic commitments of resorts to third-party reservation systems, GO will allow hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic customer and value service Little hotels either have to increase their price per space or be obligated to reduce their profit margins to survive in an OTA-controlled environment.

Pages:
Jump to: