Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 23. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 0
I support the project almost from the very beginning and now I'm very pleased to see how the team works.
Yes, the team looks very friendly to people, and also quite efficiently working together.
Activity: 356
The first time I hear about this, apparently also something new. It's good, mutually beneficial cooperation - it's always good Smiley
Yes, you are absolutely right. Especially with such large organizations Smiley
I'm not sure that this is such a large organization ... but this application is now stylish and fashionable - to use applications, many people, many opinions.
Of course, this is very cool because there will be additional advertising for the project. People are looking for projects, they are looking for information, they come in to study technical documents
I saw them there today ... So this really works Smiley
What is this application? What is it for and what for? How will this help the project?
These are applications for searching ICO's. Reviews, ratings, all ICO in one application. Contact details, and more.
Activity: 350
The first time I hear about this, apparently also something new. It's good, mutually beneficial cooperation - it's always good Smiley
I'm not sure that this is such a large organization ... but this application is now stylish and fashionable - to use applications, many people, many opinions.
Of course, this is very cool because there will be additional advertising for the project. People are looking for projects, they are looking for information, they come in to study technical documents
What is this application? What is it for and what for? How will this help the project?
Activity: 392
Activity: 364
Activity: 392
Activity: 324
At first I didnt really believe, sorry. But now I am sure that you are so strong and prepared for all difficulties that your project will be the most successful.
This is normal, we always dont see the potential in projects not related to entertainment and direct hint of profit. These are serious people, and it is obvious that they are engaged in serious things.
I agree that this project looks serious. This is a cool project, and the most demanded area is employment. But you are not right about entertainment projects. If people create such a project - they should be as serious as possible, because behind any entertainment there is always a danger. Physical, psychological or material. Always.
Activity: 308
At first I didnt really believe, sorry. But now I am sure that you are so strong and prepared for all difficulties that your project will be the most successful.
This is normal, we always dont see the potential in projects not related to entertainment and direct hint of profit. These are serious people, and it is obvious that they are engaged in serious things.
Activity: 308
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Revolutionising KYC Services
I support the project almost from the very beginning and now I'm very pleased to see how the team works.
Activity: 364

It's easier to prepare advance forms for drawing up contracts in order to avoid stupid questions.
This cant be avoided, because you are implementing a whole system in the existing labor relations. This is a complicated procedure
Activity: 336
Interesting offers for small entrepreneurs. They dont have enough staff and the means to do so. It will help them.
Yes, I think this will be very in demand with them. Perhaps, over time, and larger companies will be interested in this?
two years later, not earlier. True, if it starts to be popular with small organizations, then large ones will have to adapt
I think the developers understand this, and will provide all possible support for everyone who wants to use it
It's easier to prepare advance forms for drawing up contracts in order to avoid stupid questions.
Activity: 322
Interesting offers for small entrepreneurs. They dont have enough staff and the means to do so. It will help them.
Yes, I think this will be very in demand with them. Perhaps, over time, and larger companies will be interested in this?
two years later, not earlier. True, if it starts to be popular with small organizations, then large ones will have to adapt
I think the developers understand this, and will provide all possible support for everyone who wants to use it
Activity: 342
Pages:
Jump to: