Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 21. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
The review of @ICO_marks shows Grain is an 8/10.
https://icomarks.com/ico/grain-io

Grain processes work agreements on the blockchain and has an instant payment mechanism. It helps companies save billions of euros/dollars annually in middleman services and payment processing costs.
Grain is a backend solution that allows labor management systems and freelancer platforms to integrate smart contract and financial transactions on the blockchain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, we did a review on Grain a little while back on YouTube - am I allowed to share it here?
Share of course! Everyone will be interested if this is an informative video about the project - I personally ask you to share with me Smiley
I can share the official channel of Grain.io:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSjeO28gA7EhtLjpJ8vldA/videos
It's strange that so few subscribers - it doesn't look like a popular project ...
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
I think it would be great to add to your site database for storage of resumes and vacancies, with some simple interface like for example INDEED

I noticed that some of projects like this not enjoy the attention of investors. But it seems to me that it is insufficient awareness. The project is definitely global and is one of the most promising. I am sure that success will gradually gain momentum as a snowball.

But I want to make a clarification - I see the main thing is not profit, and that the project will bring real benefits to the people.
Activity: 308
Hi everyone, we did a review on Grain a little while back on YouTube - am I allowed to share it here?
Share of course! Everyone will be interested if this is an informative video about the project - I personally ask you to share with me Smiley
I can share the official channel of Grain.io:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSjeO28gA7EhtLjpJ8vldA/videos
Activity: 392
Activity: 378
I think you can post a link to the video here. But check to see if developers have already shared this video.
Activity: 84
Activity: 378
Will the project require any authorization from the authorities to start operations?
I think in any case it will be necessary to receive some kind of registration documents, because the platform will deal not only with contracts, but, most likely, with state orders as well. And this movement of money should be controlled.
I think at the moment there are no controlling bodies, so it's likely that there may be difficulties with this in countries with weak crypto development
Activity: 313
Will the project require any authorization from the authorities to start operations?
I think in any case it will be necessary to receive some kind of registration documents, because the platform will deal not only with contracts, but, most likely, with state orders as well. And this movement of money should be controlled.
Activity: 356
Activity: 324
Interview with Grain.io advisor Hans Hoogeveen (Former COO Randstad):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=474QusRg2ck
I dont really understand, I'm sorry. He said that this is some kind of ecosystem? That is, it will be some kind of global system in which people will work through dapps ... or I do not understand?
Yes, I think at the expense of the ecosystem you are right, but I doubt about the dapps, because it will be very difficult for customers.
If there are certain patterns, then there should not be any difficulties.
Good idea. If the developers decide to sell certain tools and templates to work with this service. And people will customize their systems and methods of cooperation themselves.
Activity: 350
I dont really understand, I'm sorry. He said that this is some kind of ecosystem? That is, it will be some kind of global system in which people will work through dapps ... or I do not understand?
Yes, I think at the expense of the ecosystem you are right, but I doubt about the dapps, because it will be very difficult for customers.
If there are certain patterns, then there should not be any difficulties.
Activity: 254
Activity: 364
Activity: 126
Activity: 308
Definitely an interesting concept of the project, the idea is new and relevant. This problem exists, and I hope that Grane will cope with it
So far this is one of the few projects related to labor relations. And they also collected a soft cap for the further development of the project. I think they will succeed
They already have it. Quite good, I thought. With patience waiting for the demo version of the application, perhaps this can really start many ideas for business development?
I think yes. Because now it is rather difficult to enter the business for beginners.
If this system will help automatically track certain events, send and receive data ... maybe as a full-fledged database ... I'm not sure how this works, but there are a lot of expectations Smiley
Do you mean the workflow? I think that's part of it.
Definitely an interesting concept of the project, the idea is new and relevant. This problem exists, and I hope that Grane will cope with it
So far this is one of the few projects related to labor relations. And they also collected a soft cap for the further development of the project. I think they will succeed
They already have it. Quite good, I thought. With patience waiting for the demo version of the application, perhaps this can really start many ideas for business development?
I think yes. Because now it is rather difficult to enter the business for beginners.
If this system will help automatically track certain events, send and receive data ... maybe as a full-fledged database ... I'm not sure how this works, but there are a lot of expectations Smiley
Activity: 342
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: