Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 27. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
A block-based contract work, is something that is still rather new.
If compared with conventional working contract system, it will be more profitable for employees,
Unfortunately, even if the organization manages to save money on something - this doesn't mean that they raise their employees' salaries. So I think, not everyone will see a benefit in this, but only entrepreneurs.
Activity: 350
If compared with conventional working contract system, it will be more profitable for employees,
it will be beneficial for the organization - lower costs for contractors and intermediaries. I'm not sure that this will affect the salaries of employees
Yes.. This will be beneficial only for large organizations. And employees and small companies do not get any advantages.
I think everyone will benefit. For example, with this system it is much more beneficial to work as a freelancer. Its possible to conclude contracts and it will be safe quickly and conveniently, because the blockchain is used
You're right! I didnt think about it. On the general, many will benefit from using this program!
Activity: 308
it will be beneficial for the organization - lower costs for contractors and intermediaries. I'm not sure that this will affect the salaries of employees
Yes.. This will be beneficial only for large organizations. And employees and small companies do not get any advantages.
I think everyone will benefit. For example, with this system it is much more beneficial to work as a freelancer. Its possible to conclude contracts and it will be safe quickly and conveniently, because the blockchain is used
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
ELONCITY
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
Activity: 364
Can we download the beta version, or will it be an online interface?
I think that this will be an application. It should work without using the Internet. This is ideal.
And how do you build a platform on a blockchain without the Internet? And why is it needed then?
I think that this will be an application. It should work without using the Internet. This is ideal.
Activity: 364
That's for sure. Its a pity that you cant first test the platform, and then invest. I'm very skeptical about projects that call on to change the world for the better, but honestly, I like this one. It looks quite truthful, without fanaticism and fiction.
In theory, you can certainly check. Now the beta version is coming soon. BUT. Why do you need this? Do you invest in a project for the sake of earning? Or do you invest only in the product that you like specifically?
No, sales will end sooner than the beta version will be released. But I'm not sure that you need to check the beta personally for investment.
Now a demonstration of the system is available - this is quite enough. I'm not sure that without help you can understand something in the platform.
Activity: 322
That's for sure. Its a pity that you cant first test the platform, and then invest. I'm very skeptical about projects that call on to change the world for the better, but honestly, I like this one. It looks quite truthful, without fanaticism and fiction.
In theory, you can certainly check. Now the beta version is coming soon. BUT. Why do you need this? Do you invest in a project for the sake of earning? Or do you invest only in the product that you like specifically?
Activity: 392
The official site has a time counter, shows that in 11 hours something will start. Is this the time before the public token sale begins?
I so understand that yes Smiley
Up to a soft cap, more than 1,500 ETH, they should try very hard on the public...
So pre-sale was very short and it was not particularly expected. I think with the launch of a public sale will come more potential investors.
I also missed it, unfortunately. Perhaps the pre-sale was the biggest bonus, or even some profitable investment program.
You can clarify this in white paper but this does not make sense anymore. So it is better to read more about the current stage of sales.
The official site has a time counter, shows that in 11 hours something will start. Is this the time before the public token sale begins?
Up to a soft cap, more than 1,500 ETH, they should try very hard on the public...
So pre-sale was very short and it was not particularly expected. I think with the launch of a public sale will come more potential investors.
I also missed it, unfortunately. Perhaps the pre-sale was the biggest bonus, or even some profitable investment program.
You can clarify this in white paper but this does not make sense anymore. So it is better to read more about the current stage of sales.
Activity: 203
Activity: 308
Activity: 378
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Activity: 324
So, in the second quarter we will be able to see the first beta version of the platform? This will be a demonstration on the video, or can I download your application and see how it works?
How the system works on the video you can see above. There is already a video demonstrating the work of the platform.
Yes, I saw it too. It's not clear yet how intuitively simple this program is. Can an average user deal with this?
I think they will make it as simple as possible. But you need a legal education for the proper drawing up of certain contracts. It's not so easy.

Yes, we are expecting huge growth in terms of grain technology, they are very frequently developing and make it easier for the developments and will be very easy to the community.
I wonder if unprepared people will be able to use it? Or do they have to learn for a long time?
I think you can use the instruction manual. So I think you don't have to worry about that.
So, in the second quarter we will be able to see the first beta version of the platform? This will be a demonstration on the video, or can I download your application and see how it works?
How the system works on the video you can see above. There is already a video demonstrating the work of the platform.
Yes, I saw it too. It's not clear yet how intuitively simple this program is. Can an average user deal with this?
I think they will make it as simple as possible. But you need a legal education for the proper drawing up of certain contracts. It's not so easy.

Yes, we are expecting huge growth in terms of grain technology, they are very frequently developing and make it easier for the developments and will be very easy to the community.
I wonder if unprepared people will be able to use it? Or do they have to learn for a long time?
Activity: 854
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: