Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 18. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 0
Recently, I see very good ratings of this project from many experts and rating agencies, and I am pleased that I also participate in it.
I'm even surprised how quickly a rather inconspicuous project has become so popular and successful. I will definitely support and participate in it.
I join the above. Recently I came across a project on Youtube. It seemed to me rather boring this direction, but then I realized that now it is most profitable to invest in a project that is directed in a really in demand direction.
Activity: 406
Recently, I see very good ratings of this project from many experts and rating agencies, and I am pleased that I also participate in it.
I'm even surprised how quickly a rather inconspicuous project has become so popular and successful. I will definitely support and participate in it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Icostock24 have included Grain.io in their TOP 3 ICO projects in Recruiting and Crowdsourcing category. More information by clicking below:

https://twitter.com/Icostock24/status/984070903540699137
Excellent. Hence, they are leading in their field. This is good news.
This has long been known. Given that many projects simply failed at the pre-sale))
Activity: 308
Icostock24 have included Grain.io in their TOP 3 ICO projects in Recruiting and Crowdsourcing category. More information by clicking below:

Excellent. Hence, they are leading in their field. This is good news.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Activity: 336
Yes, given the collapsed market of cryptocurrency, achieving a soft cap on pre-sale is really a huge success.
Yes, against the background of the fall of the market, many extend their ICO, while the GRAIN hits all sales records at such low prices for crypto currency.
Simply, many decided to benefit from this. There was a very good option for easy entry into the market of crypto-currencies and profitable investments. Someone was afraid, but someone took a chance.
Activity: 313
Yes, given the collapsed market of cryptocurrency, achieving a soft cap on pre-sale is really a huge success.
Yes, against the background of the fall of the market, many extend their ICO, while the GRAIN hits all sales records at such low prices for crypto currency.
Activity: 342
Grain.io is very interesting and well described and I also see the sylon message above, if sylon will arrange it, it will be very interesting 2 fold, because most of the campaign will succeed
what is a sylon message? What does it mean?

Sylon is a campaign manager on the forum, known to be well organised and to choose quality projects to do his campaigns for.

Oh, I didn't know that. Hence, the project is really worthy of attention.
Moreover, the fact that the soft cap is achieved on the pre-sale makes the project particularly interesting.
Activity: 350
Grain.io is very interesting and well described and I also see the sylon message above, if sylon will arrange it, it will be very interesting 2 fold, because most of the campaign will succeed

Sylon is a campaign manager on the forum, known to be well organised and to choose quality projects to do his campaigns for.

Oh, I didn't know that. Hence, the project is really worthy of attention.
Moreover, the fact that the soft cap is achieved on the pre-sale makes the project particularly interesting.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 364
How do you think you can work in the Russian market? Do you have a limit for us?
As far as I remember, there is no Russia in the list of countries that cant participate in the project.
Activity: 364
How do you think you can work in the Russian market? Do you have a limit for us?
Activity: 378
Activity: 126
If you want to participate in our public sale, you can get whitelisted here:
https://grain.io/tokensale/
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I want to buy your tokens, but I would like to see an approximate list of exchanges on which a token will be presented ...
Until the end of the ICO list of exchanges, we will not see. I think this is not the reason to refuse to invest in the project, better study the document, I think you will understand that the developers are serious.
I want to buy your tokens, but I would like to see an approximate list of exchanges on which a token will be presented ...
Activity: 126
In what languages will the platform be available?

Good question, I have passed this along to the team and will post here when I have response.
Activity: 342
In what languages will the platform be available?
I don't think that I will have problems with languages. Most languages are likely to be available. Given that contracts will be binding in different countries - it's likely that all contracts will be in local languages, not foreign ones.
Pages:
Jump to: