Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 25. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I think that for such a project the achieved results can already be considered excellent, because now so many projects fail, but Grain coped with all difficulties
Activity: 334
A good figure, 1000 ETH more than a soft cap on pre-sale. Well done. Now you would conduct advertising in order to collect as many people as possible for the period of public sale
Yes, they can generally relax a little, have a rest. Especially most likely, 10 000 ETH they will be raised in any case.
But where is 10,000 ETH? It's necessary 24 000 ETH. It will be difficult, but it is worth to strive for this
Where did you get 24,000? Their hard cap - 40 000 ether. But it is very difficult to reach it, and even 20,000 is unlikely.
I'll tell you more - it's almost impossible. But all concepts are relative, a serious man will come and buy a lot of tokens. Therefore, a hard cap is always installed with a margin Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
A good figure, 1000 ETH more than a soft cap on pre-sale. Well done. Now you would conduct advertising in order to collect as many people as possible for the period of public sale
Yes, they can generally relax a little, have a rest. Especially most likely, 10 000 ETH they will be raised in any case.
But where is 10,000 ETH? It's necessary 24 000 ETH. It will be difficult, but it is worth to strive for this
Where did you get 24,000? Their hard cap - 40 000 ether. But it is very difficult to reach it, and even 20,000 is unlikely.
Activity: 203
Activity: 265
Rest after ICO. Now they need to do their best to achieve the most productive results, especially since carrying out an ICO is a rather complex undertaking - it is better to use this opportunity as much as possible
That's it. The implementation of ICO requires a lot of preparation both materially and psychologically. Many difficulties arise now, and all must be overcome. Therefore, until the end of ICO, you can not relax, considering that there is still a whole public sale ahead Smiley I wish you goodluck, guys
Activity: 350
Rest after ICO. Now they need to do their best to achieve the most productive results, especially since carrying out an ICO is a rather complex undertaking - it is better to use this opportunity as much as possible
Activity: 342
Activity: 313
Activity: 378
Cool news I'm very happy for you. What are your future plans? How soon will the project be released?
To answer your question, you can go to the site and open the road map section. Good luck;)
https://grain.io
Cool news I'm very happy for you. What are your future plans? How soon will the project be released?
Activity: 392
I congratulate you guys, I believed in you from the very beginning. Now it remains to do everything right and not to disappoint investors.
What is the price of the coin you forecast on the exchange?
I don't know how here, but most of the projects I'm watching. predict a coin growth of about 100 to 200 percent
This is not cushioned by the large growth of the coin. in general, the growth should be 300-500%
It's in the long run! We discuss the price when entering the stock exchange! Maximum 2-3 months
In the given conditions of the bearish red market, it is unlikely to expect such token price as you say.
That's for sure. 1-2% I can still believe))))
There is a possibility that the coin rate will not change at all.
Activity: 406
I congratulate you guys, I believed in you from the very beginning. Now it remains to do everything right and not to disappoint investors.
I don't know how here, but most of the projects I'm watching. predict a coin growth of about 100 to 200 percent
This is not cushioned by the large growth of the coin. in general, the growth should be 300-500%
It's in the long run! We discuss the price when entering the stock exchange! Maximum 2-3 months
In the given conditions of the bearish red market, it is unlikely to expect such token price as you say.
That's for sure. 1-2% I can still believe))))
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 356
Grain announces Main Sale dates
Start date: Monday April 16th
End date: Monday May 7th

Grain.io is happy to announce that we have collected 4913 ETH.

Since the soft cap of our project is 4000 ETH, we’re 100% certain that the project will go through.
So that’s not only good news for us, but also for our community and everyone involved.
https://medium.com/@grain_io/soft-cap-reached-and-ico-ready-to-go-live-91dfa0f3806c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUPOMCWMQR8

Wow, you're going with a good margin for now. It's really impressive. I took your project to my note

I forgot something, but how much does a hard cap form? Can you assemble it? You will have almost a month of time, and now 2 more weeks to prepare for the sale. Will you launch an advertising campaign?

Yes, 40,000 is a fairly large amount. At the current rate of about 15 million. I think most investors have now suspended their activities due to the collapse of the market. Although in my understanding now the best conditions for investing using ETH

Hard cap is set at around 40 000 ETH. Unfortunately, this is a completely overwhelming amount of money, but for that it's a hard cap. I think by May 7, we can count on fees of 7 000 - 8 000 ETH.

Since the soft cap of our project is 4000 ETH, we’re 100% certain that the project will go through.
So that’s not only good news for us, but also for our community and everyone involved.
https://medium.com/@grain_io/soft-cap-reached-and-ico-ready-to-go-live-91dfa0f3806c

Wow, you're going with a good margin for now. It's really impressive. I took your project to my note

I forgot something, but how much does a hard cap form? Can you assemble it? You will have almost a month of time, and now 2 more weeks to prepare for the sale. Will you launch an advertising campaign?

Hard cap is set at around 40 000 ETH. Unfortunately, this is a completely overwhelming amount of money, but for that it's a hard cap. I think by May 7, we can count on fees of 7 000 - 8 000 ETH.
Activity: 364

Activity: 334

Activity: 126

Pages:
Jump to: