Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 28. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
So, in the second quarter we will be able to see the first beta version of the platform? This will be a demonstration on the video, or can I download your application and see how it works?

Yes, Q2 2018: First public beta of Grain API set. It means it will be a beta version of the platform available to the public for testing.

It's very good. Testing will be free? Only registration?
The beta version is never paid. But registration in the product is always required, as soon as the beta test is complete, you will be asked to leave feedback and suggestions.
Cool! I will download and test it. I'm going to become an individual entrepreneur soon, it might be useful
Activity: 406
So, in the second quarter we will be able to see the first beta version of the platform? This will be a demonstration on the video, or can I download your application and see how it works?

Yes, Q2 2018: First public beta of Grain API set. It means it will be a beta version of the platform available to the public for testing.

The beta version is never paid. But registration in the product is always required, as soon as the beta test is complete, you will be asked to leave feedback and suggestions.
Activity: 378

Activity: 126

How the system works on video you can see above. There is already a video demonstrating the work of the platform.
Yes, I saw it too. Its not clear yet how intuitively simple this program is. Can an average user deal with this?
I think they will make it as simple as possible. But you need a legal education for the proper drawing up of certain contracts. It's not so easy.
How the system works on video you can see above. There is already a video demonstrating the work of the platform.
Yes, I saw it too. Its not clear yet how intuitively simple this program is. Can an average user deal with this?
Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
5 Trillion to Hit the Market Cap? by Keith Wareing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_CyXNSl4v0&feature=youtu.be&t=17m1s

Maybe it is possible but nobody doesn't know how long it is going to take because with the present situation of the market and it might more than 3 month to reach that market cap.
Did I understand correctly that you received $ 1 million in beta testing with your flexentral partners?

Founding partner FleXentral is the first front-end solution that uses the Grain infrastructure. The enterprise workforce management solution received $1 million in seed funding and is currently in closed beta.
Did I understand correctly that you received $ 1 million in beta testing with your flexentral partners?
Activity: 336
When will you add an online investment demonstration to the site?
You can learn this in the chat in the telegram, if you so badly need it. Or follow the news on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Grain_io
Activity: 342
When will you add an online investment demonstration to the site?
I prefer the option of transactions so that developers have a constant income from the transfers of companies. Maybe 1-5% will be enough
Are you sure that it will be beneficial for everyone? For those who send small amounts - yes. But if the company has a multi-million dollar turnover? Imagine how much they will pay for it? No, your decision is not optimal.
Therefore, most likely there will be a certain amount that you pay for access to tools and a personal cabinet.
Yes, it will be much more convenient. Because as a one-time paid and continue to use the system as you like.
Activity: 250
I prefer the option of transactions so that developers have a constant income from the transfers of companies. Maybe 1-5% will be enough
Are you sure that it will be beneficial for everyone? For those who send small amounts - yes. But if the company has a multi-million dollar turnover? Imagine how much they will pay for it? No, your decision is not optimal.
Therefore, most likely there will be a certain amount that you pay for access to tools and a personal cabinet.
Activity: 254
I agree with you. But how are the developers of the system going to earn?
You buy the right to use the platform and create your own contracts and so on. And what's not clear? Either with the transactions will be a percentage, and the tools will get for free.
Activity: 265
I agree with you. The bigger company, the more difficult it has agreements with partners. And there are a lot more of them. Therefore it is important to work out more scenarios in advance.
Do you mean in advance?
This is quite difficult, because it requires an individual approach.
It's almost impossible to prepare for it in advance, so it's much more effective to make a toolkit and some kind of interactive system so that we ourselves can do what we need.
You are absolutely right. Now it is very effective to make interactive systems, and in the case of labor relations it is extremely necessary.
You buy the right to use the platform and create your own contracts and so on. And what's not clear? Either with the transactions will be a percentage, and the tools will get for free.
Activity: 334
I agree with you. The bigger company, the more difficult it has agreements with partners. And there are a lot more of them. Therefore it is important to work out more scenarios in advance.
Do you mean in advance?
This is quite difficult, because it requires an individual approach.
It's almost impossible to prepare for it in advance, so it's much more effective to make a toolkit and some kind of interactive system so that we ourselves can do what we need.
You are absolutely right. Now it is very effective to make interactive systems, and in the case of labor relations it is extremely necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: