Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 41. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 0
I hope that such small fees cover your soft cap!
I think it's an accident. Now everything will go well!
Activity: 336
I hope that such small fees cover your soft cap!
Activity: 322
And why is the date of sales still unknown? Do you have any problems?
Maybe they are doing some preparatory work? And they can't start selling yet?
I'm not exactly sure, but why do many projects postpone the start of sales at the end of March ... what could be the reason?
Perhaps due to the fall in the rate of crypto currency, many postponed sales? Because the rate has fallen very much lately

None of the above. As stated at the time it happened, regulations changed on ICO in the host country, during the pre-sale. This was explained in a blog post Feb 27 here: https://medium.com/@grain_io/ico-postponed-to-comply-with-regulations-e9fb49990cee

There is a new post today on this very subject, as well:

https://medium.com/@grain_io/the-aftermath-of-postponing-our-ico-51b47a9a3c75
Yes, I heard about the new rules. Do you have a headquarters in Switzerland?
Activity: 126
We’re completing the final step, we’re almost ready to go live with our ICO. That’s why we’ll be able to announce the official new ICO opening date at the beginning of next week
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
At the current rate, the fees are just under 1.5 million. This is rather small. Do you think you can collect more on the main sale?

We are hopeful. We will do everything we possibly can to continue to add to our potential.

it takes effort to add to that potential, as long as the team is still trying there must be an open opportunity Smiley
Good luck
What will we need to do to upgrade to your system? Will you be supporting in different countries?
More info on the first question is coming, will pass it on to team. Yes on second question, more info on that coming as well.

Who do you think will be the main operators of your system?
Workplaces/businesses. Perhaps those that utilize remote workers, as some of the early adopters.

At the current rate, the fees are just under 1.5 million. This is rather small. Do you think you can collect more on the main sale?

We are hopeful. We will do everything we possibly can to continue to add to our potential.

I'm not exactly sure, but why do many projects postpone the start of sales at the end of March ... what could be the reason?
Perhaps due to the fall in the rate of crypto currency, many postponed sales? Because the rate has fallen very much lately

None of the above. As stated at the time it happened, regulations changed on ICO in the host country, during the pre-sale. This was explained in a blog post Feb 27 here: https://medium.com/@grain_io/ico-postponed-to-comply-with-regulations-e9fb49990cee

There is a new post today on this very subject, as well:

Activity: 149
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
Activity: 308
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
What will we need to do to upgrade to your system? Will you be supporting in different countries?
Activity: 378
Who do you think will be the main operators of your system?
Activity: 364
Activity: 342
Activity: 350
Activity: 203
If your token on the basis of the Ethereum - this means that the price of the token on the exchange will depend entirely on the rate of the Ethereum...?

Once GRAIN is on exchanges the market will set the price.  The price of eth is only relevant for the ICO,

How much funds did you raise at the moment?

2578 ETH collected during the presale, which ended March 7th.  The main sale hasn't started yet.  It's start date is still to be announced.
Activity: 392
tell me please ico today is over?
No, the sales start date hasn't yet been announced.
Activity: 406

According to this link https://grain.io/tokensale/, 11561 participants registered for ICO with 2578 ETH collected.
But this data still not updated since 08/03/2018. Is this statistic for presale only?
Not a little, by the way. Yes, this is only pre-sale.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 118
tell me please ico today is over?
Activity: 336
the end of which in the hope that has been achieved now ico has been closed, hopefully for the future process there is no problem and berhapa run smoothly, Grain the best project
If your token on the basis of the Ethereum - this means that the price of the token on the exchange will depend entirely on the rate of the Ethereum...?

Once GRAIN is on exchanges the market will set the price.  The price of eth is only relevant for the ICO,

2578 ETH collected during the presale, which ended March 7th.  The main sale hasn't started yet.  It's start date is still to be announced.
Pages:
Jump to: