Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 25. (Read 128637 times)

copper member
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
can you share any information about listing after end of ICO?
Hello please visit our road map for more info
https://www.greencointoken.com/#roadmap
copper member
do you will be speaker on some blockchain event or meetup?
Hello
We are planning to have our event during our ICO Sale, please join our Telegram group to receive the latest news
https://t.me/greencoin_token
copper member
when you gonna post your crowdsale's smartcontract?
Hello You can find that information in our Whitepaper ou in our website
copper member
copper member
I have seen some suspicious projects that were involved  in charity, but they were mostly laundering money.. so it is important to thoroughly check them all..
Well here is not a charity in question. This project Greencoin is going to work in the field of environmental rescue on the planet.
That is correct, Greencoin itself will not be a charity organization, however, it will be a platform in which charities can use it to make their donations for communities around the world. due to the transparency of the use of the Greencoin platform with the use of Blockchain technology and Intelligent Contracts

Do you have a proven track record that justifies that anyone will entrust you with money with the goal that you know how to improve the environment? What's your experience in this area?
With the use of blockchain technology we can have a transparent platform, where all user can track any record of the Greencoin platform, in our team we have advisers with experience in green systems committed to the development of this project, However, the idea of Greencoin and its platform is to unite the socially responsible companies that support and build products for the creation of Green Systems.
copper member
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I have seen some suspicious projects that were involved  in charity, but they were mostly laundering money.. so it is important to thoroughly check them all..
Well here is not a charity in question. This project Greencoin is going to work in the field of environmental rescue on the planet.
That is correct, Greencoin itself will not be a charity organization, however, it will be a platform in which charities can use it to make their donations for communities around the world. due to the transparency of the use of the Greencoin platform with the use of Blockchain technology and Intelligent Contracts

Do you have a proven track record that justifies that anyone will entrust you with money with the goal that you know how to improve the environment? What's your experience in this area?
copper member
You should always believe in the best, I am sure that this project will be able to show good results.
Everything that they wrote in their technical documentation looks very promising! Another thing is how it will look like in practice. We need to wait for the launch of the platform. I certainly want to hope for the success of the Greencoin project!
The only thing I don’t like about this project is that we have to wait pretty a lot to see it implemente. I hope market will be okay till that time.
This is a pretty bad minus. Wait 1-2 years in order to earn in cryptocurrency? This is the biggest minus. Last year, it was possible to earn quick money in 1-2 months. For me personally, this is bad.
I certainly understand that ecology is important, but I am interested in profits and money. Right above said, money is important, not an idea.
Hello
Please visit our road map for more info, you will see that we plan to list the GNC token on the crypto-exchanges on the middle of 2019, in about 6 month from now.
copper member
It is a pity that fully GNC platform will  launch only at the end of 2020 and the all the points will be developed only in 2021 ..
Hello
Indeed, the GNC platform will be launched in the middle of 2020, even before, and all the points will be developed before 2021, from 2021 onwards the expansion of Greencoin is planned
I congratulate you that you have opened a bounty, and it is in great demand among forum users. But you tell me why you have such a long plan for realizing your goals. 2 years is a lot! I like your idea and principles based on ecology, but I cannot invest in such a long period.
I look I am not the only one who does not consider long investments. Maybe I did not understand your message correctly. Can I sell your tokens much earlier? please answer.
Hello Thank you for your comment,
well, if you see our road map you could see that we plan to list the GNC token on the crypto-exchanges on the middle of 2019, in about 6 month from now.
copper member
I have not seen ready made solutions, too. In turn, Greencoin is only on it’s first stage as well.. so I will be clear approximately in a year.
That is, the launch of the platform from project Greencoin Token is planned in about a year? It is perfectly! And when will beta testing begin?
We plan to release out beta GNC platform  at the beginning of 2020, you can see our road map here:
copper member
You should always believe in the best, I am sure that this project will be able to show good results.
Everything that they wrote in their technical documentation looks very promising! Another thing is how it will look like in practice. We need to wait for the launch of the platform. I certainly want to hope for the success of the Greencoin project!
The only thing I don’t like about this project is that we have to wait pretty a lot to see it implemente. I hope market will be okay till that time.
Hello
We are working on it, we will have our first conference event very soon, stay updated to know the exact date
copper member
copper member
how you will allocate collected funds during ICO?
yeah, good question. They show us only token allocation
Hello all that info is detailed in our Whitepaper, but here we show you how the funds will be allocated.

Funds allocation:

40% Marketing
28% Development
17% Expansion Plan
15% Admin & Operations
1% Headquarters and Local Offices
1% Contingencies
copper member
When all “environmental” projects come together, this should significantly increase communication between them and also improve information sharing and mutual assistance, which ultimately should be said favorably on the environmental protection industry itself!
Platform Greencoin should become a kind of harbor for projects dealing with ecology. With this, I have no questions, another thing is how will the token's liquidity be created?
After ICO ends GNG token not only will be listed on the exchanges, it will also one of the means of payments into the Greencoin platform, which will keep a high daily volume on the exchanges
copper member
hwich lockup period have tokens from pre-sale private sale?
Hello
There is a blocked period for early participant of 6 months, as well as a blocking period for the team and advisors for 2 years with 4 award periods of 6 months.

I wonder how much this token is worth by that time. But that's a good move from the team. Locking their tokens to avoid dumping from their end. But I'm more interested on how you will realize your objectives in the very near future.
Well that depends on the market at that time as well as it demand, Now with our near future objectives, it depend on what? if we talk about Greencoin project everything is explained in our road map, you can find more info in our Website
https://www.greencointoken.com/
copper member
how you will allocate collected funds during ICO?
Hello all that info is detailed in our Whitepaper, but here we show you how the funds will be allocated.

Funds allocation:

40% Marketing
28% Development
17% Expansion Plan
15% Admin & Operations
1% Headquarters and Local Offices
1% Contingencies
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Hello
There is a blocked period for early participant of 6 months, as well as a blocking period for the team and advisors for 2 years with 4 award periods of 6 months.

I wonder how much this token is worth by that time. But that's a good move from the team. Locking their tokens to avoid dumping from their end. But I'm more interested on how you will realize your objectives in the very near future.
copper member
Hello
copper member
your crowdsale start pretty soon. Do you post your smartcontract already?
Hello, That information was posted on our whitepaper at the beginning but you can see that info in the following link

https://github.com/vpomo/TokenGNC/blob/master/contracts/GNCCrowdsale.sol
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: