Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 26. (Read 128637 times)

copper member
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Exactly, that is the question, who are they, but there is a lot of companies that are creating ecological and sustainable products or systems that can help the environment and help people reduce the problems they face today.
Greencoin project if focused in connect these companies directly with buyers and the use of Blockchain technology and Smart Contacts to create an strong reward systems to expand Greencoin ecosystem.
And how have other companies reacted to the possible appearance of such a large and innovative player on the market as Greencoin? How did you meet? Benevolent or perceived as a competitor?
Hello
We have already contacted some companies in the industry, and let me tell you, that they have taken the project as something very necessary because in addition to entering a more extensive market we both share the same idea of an expansion of these ecological systems, which many people do not have access to such systems for different reasons
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
It's too long to forage and this makes me feel tormented seeing the Annoncement from GreenCoinToken.
The ICO starts on January 15, 2019. and the end also doesn't know when, maybe 2022. LOL

- https://greencointoken.com/ -
copper member
Activity: 14
Hi guys. I found Greencoin on a website that publishes ratings from popular experts: https://topexperts.io/ico/greencoin
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I think that all participants in the cryptocurrency market understand that this is the technology of the future. But there are many people in the world who do not know about it.
At the moment, technology is not common at all. This is only beginning to find out despite the fact that she is many years old.
The total capitalization of all crypto currencies now amounts to a smaller amount than the cost of McDonald’s shares on the stock market.
I agree, now is not the best time for the cryptocurrency market, but it will not always be the case
I think that market now is to unstable to do any investments even in such a perspective project. We need to have more patience

sometimes too much patience, at the end you will be left behind. Isn't it better if we join at the beginning because there are many bonuses that we can get.

It doesn't matter when you join a project if you do it because you firmly believe in it. Most people just want to get in early and in order to be able to sell as quickly as possible for a profit. They aren't in crypto for the sake of decentralization.
copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
I think that all participants in the cryptocurrency market understand that this is the technology of the future. But there are many people in the world who do not know about it.
At the moment, technology is not common at all. This is only beginning to find out despite the fact that she is many years old.
The total capitalization of all crypto currencies now amounts to a smaller amount than the cost of McDonald’s shares on the stock market.
I agree, now is not the best time for the cryptocurrency market, but it will not always be the case
I think that market now is to unstable to do any investments even in such a perspective project. We need to have more patience

sometimes too much patience, at the end you will be left behind. Isn't it better if we join at the beginning because there are many bonuses that we can get.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
In general, most of the investor does not invest, they will wait for growth, when it will be possible to earn good money

Get in early and cheap, get out late with a ton of money. Sounds like a good strategy to me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
It happens that great projects with good ideas can not fully realize their product and come to a standstill. This is a shame ....
There are not so many projects that has great product to realise, but market dump do not give them to develop
not so many? I know a lot of projects that carried out active advertising, and developed a product, but could not achieve success.
So the team just went wrong then that they could not completely win public trust
Activity: 112

But why they are profitable?? I really could not understand it. The main goal is creation platforms for solving ecological problems, but not for profit..
investors participate in ICOs only for profit, they dont care about project's goals
But the question is different, what profit can be, if the project cannot fully realize itself
Activity: 182

Each new crypto project helps to make cryptocurrencies more popular and recognizable. This project is no exception!
nope, some projects make ICO for ICO. New people(not from this sphere) cant will never know about new projects
If project has good promotion and it’s advisors work hard to popularise project then it will be popular
I think that Greencoin is a project that will become successful. Because the team works well and the idea is very interesting.
It will be successful or not, we will know in time, now nothing is known, because everything is at the development stage
Activity: 98
Merit: 2

But why they are profitable?? I really could not understand it. The main goal is creation platforms for solving ecological problems, but not for profit..
investors participate in ICOs only for profit, they dont care about project's goals
But how can you invest in the project without knowing his future goals, he will not bring profit like that
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

Activity: 89
But even on ecology, you can have a good profit, which you can then invest in the development of environmental protection.
I have no doubt that in the field of ecology, you can make good money. This is the same kind of business as the others. Therefore, nothing is surprising.
At first, I didn’t understand how to make money on projects related to the environment, but now I understand that they can be very profitable
Environmental projects are different from other types of businesses, but its can really be very profitable.
You just need to do your favorite thing and think about the result, and not to put profit in the foreground. All later, and so will be.
I think that the best way of investing include diversification of funds
Of course you need to diversification. But it is better not to distribute your money in a lot of fraudulent projects.
Activity: 70
In general, most of the investor does not invest, they will wait for growth, when it will be possible to earn good money
When the market has sunk to the bottom, this is the best time to invest, because growth will be significant.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Each new crypto project helps to make cryptocurrencies more popular and recognizable. This project is no exception!
nope, some projects make ICO for ICO. New people(not from this sphere) cant will never know about new projects
If project has good promotion and it’s advisors work hard to popularise project then it will be popular
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
But even on ecology, you can have a good profit, which you can then invest in the development of environmental protection.
I have no doubt that in the field of ecology, you can make good money. This is the same kind of business as the others. Therefore, nothing is surprising.
At first, I didn’t understand how to make money on projects related to the environment, but now I understand that they can be very profitable
Environmental projects are different from other types of businesses, but its can really be very profitable.
You just need to do your favorite thing and think about the result, and not to put profit in the foreground. All later, and so will be.
I think that the best way of investing include diversification of funds
Activity: 112

Everyone is waiting for growth. I think that this will happen very soon. Maybe even this month! I hope so!
all of investors wanna see market grow. But noone cant said about dates
Although all this is logical, because a lot of people have invested their money and will wait for growth in order to get interest
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Everyone is waiting for growth. I think that this will happen very soon. Maybe even this month! I hope so!
all of investors wanna see market grow. But noone cant said about dates
Pages:
Jump to: