Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 21. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hey! The price of the token is 1\500 ETH, right? What about bonuses? What currencies accepted?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
People themselves must begin to care about ecology. if this is not done then no advanced technology will help restore order.
Unfortunately, most people do not care about preserving the environment. Of course there are many groups that are trying to do something, but the majority of the population of the planet is inert on this issue.

They do not care about preserving the environment until they themselves get hit hard or are threatened to get hit hard.
I agree, because this problem didn’t touch them like other people, therefore they don’t care, but their time is everything, but the fact is that people don’t change
Activity: 31
Hello, I like the idea of this project even though there is a similar concept from this project. What are your advantages over similar projects?
Activity: 32
If there are unsold tokens after the end of sales, will you burn them? And how many % of the hardcap already collected?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Ideas that promotes this project have good prospects. The main thing that the team released its platform and it corresponded to the stated capabilities.
I would like to hope that the team will bring the development to the end and release its platform. very often one can observe how other projects only promise and do nothing ... I hope that everything will be different here!

It's not that they don't do anything, but they just fail to complete it because they lack the abilities or resources. They underestimate the scope of their concepts.
Activity: 98
Ideas that promotes this project have good prospects. The main thing that the team released its platform and it corresponded to the stated capabilities.
I would like to hope that the team will bring the development to the end and release its platform. very often one can observe how other projects only promise and do nothing ... I hope that everything will be different here!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
People themselves must begin to care about ecology. if this is not done then no advanced technology will help restore order.
Unfortunately, most people do not care about preserving the environment. Of course there are many groups that are trying to do something, but the majority of the population of the planet is inert on this issue.

They do not care about preserving the environment until they themselves get hit hard or are threatened to get hit hard.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Ecology is a very serious direction. Now very companies all over the world are engaged in this field!
I know that tens of millions of dollars are allocated to protect the ecology of various funds. Perhaps it would be nice to attract such investments in this project. The cost of the coin would instantly fly away "to the moon"!
Activity: 126
Let's hope that the team will succeed. The idea of the project is quite promising and promises to make the platform relevant in a real partnership with projects dealing with ecology.
copper member
Activity: 134
Activity: 126
The Greencoin project seems quite interesting. The direction of the struggle for ecology is now very popular. Huge funds are allocated for these purposes by various international funds.
I would like to know if there are any agreements between the project team Greencoin and international organizations that are engaged in the struggle for the environment?
Activity: 84
Look at the forum section "bounty". The bounty thread of project Greencoin is very popular and is constantly visible on the first page.
By the way, participation in the Greencoin bounty is a great chance to earn tokens of this project. Now the forum has very few promising projects that hold bounty.
copper member
GNC Tokens will be in the exchanges after the ICO ends, you can join our Bounty Campaign here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-greencoin-solving-real-problems-in-the-world-using-blockchain-5051891
How long will the "Greencoin Token" bounty last? I would like to participate. Not too late?

Hello
Unfortunately the Greencoin bounty campaign ends next week

Do you have immediate plans on how to solve these real problems of humanity? Or will you be busy in making this coin listed in exchanges?

Hello

The immediate plans are the development of the Greencoin platform, so Green systems manufacturesrs can join the ecosystem, another of the plans is the global marketing to start the expansion of the indusry, but all this points will be done according to our Road map
https://www.greencointoken.com/#roadmap
Activity: 168
Activity: 140
the price of the token depends on the total number of tokens the team plans to issue.
That is, now there is no possibility to buy a token at this price? what is the price of the token now? I'm interested.
Activity: 182
The rate 1 ETH = 500 GNC means that GreenCoin Token is not cheap at its starting crowdsale price.
While ETH is still not very expensive, it turns out that you can buy 500 GNC-tokens for 1 air. It turns out that 1 GNC-token costs about 25 cents. It seems to me that it is inexpensive. I’m probably investing a bit in this GreenCoin project.
Today's Bitcoin price made all the coins cheap. About such prices a year ago, we could only dream of. It is a pity that most crypto investors do not have money to invest.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
GNC Tokens will be in the exchanges after the ICO ends, you can join our Bounty Campaign here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-greencoin-solving-real-problems-in-the-world-using-blockchain-5051891
How long will the "Greencoin Token" bounty last? I would like to participate. Not too late?

Hello

Do you have immediate plans on how to solve these real problems of humanity? Or will you be busy in making this coin listed in exchanges?
copper member

Hello
Activity: 122
ICO has begun, hopefully all will run as planned by the team and this project will succeed in providing many benefits for the future.
Platform for other projects that can promote a common idea and help with ecology
This is a project that can change not only the cryptocurrency market and financial sphere, but also the problems of econology.
Activity: 115
This project should be brought to real life and hold conferences in companies where people are engaged in environmental issues, offer them their services and partnership, should be
To be honest, I am pretty surprised that this kind of project is became quite popular, because people do not usually pay a lot of attention to  environmental issues
This project has become popular because investors see a prospect here. This project has a good idea and concept.
Pages:
Jump to: