Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 29. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The market is constantly evolving and people already treat it differently.
It seems to me that public opinion about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is just beginning to change. Since until recently, most people considered this to be some kind of financial pyramid.
Many people still believe that cryptocurrency is a pyramid and fraud. This market needs to develop for a long time.
A lot of people are dissatisfied with long dumps and I also know quite a lot of people who lost some money..
As for me, the main reason why people are so dissatisfied with crypt is scam. There are too much of scam projects
It has always been, is and will be in all areas. Scammers more and more, just need to be more vigilant.
I agree with you, an experienced investor can get rid of scammers, and choose only quality projects for investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It seems to me that public opinion about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is just beginning to change. Since until recently, most people considered this to be some kind of financial pyramid.
Many people still believe that cryptocurrency is a pyramid and fraud. This market needs to develop for a long time.
A lot of people are dissatisfied with long dumps and I also know quite a lot of people who lost some money..
As for me, the main reason why people are so dissatisfied with crypt is scam. There are too much of scam projects
It has always been, is and will be in all areas. Scammers more and more, just need to be more vigilant.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Many people are also not happy with the fact that in the cryptocurrency market there are constantly manipulations.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
They think so, because they do not know how to use it, everything is simple, but they don’t want to learn
This is the main problem of all new technologies. While the new technology will capture the market should take a long time.
This is the problem of everything new when entering any market. Only time and good reputation is the path to success.
Market condition play important role in project development and in my opt out today’s conditions are horrible for realising product
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
This is a terrible outcome of the whole situation. then the reputation will be undermined and new investors will be afraid to invest.
I think that there will be no such outcome of the situation. The market is of course in a deplorable situation, but the projects are hiding and waiting for better times.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
This is a terrible outcome of the whole situation. then the reputation will be undermined and new investors will be afraid to invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
They think so, because they do not know how to use it, everything is simple, but they don’t want to learn
This is the main problem of all new technologies. While the new technology will capture the market should take a long time.
This is the problem of everything new when entering any market. Only time and good reputation is the path to success.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

Each new crypto project helps to make cryptocurrencies more popular and recognizable. This project is no exception!
nope, some projects make ICO for ICO. New people(not from this sphere) cant will never know about new projects
Activity: 439
Professional traders and investors have a professional approach to everything. Therefore, they achieve such success.
Many beginning investors overestimate their knowledge and experience too much and because of this they fail in the crypto market. One must always be as attentive and careful as possible.
A lot of people who do not know how to trade in the cryptocurrency market. Many people used to hold in 2017, but in 2018 this strategy was unprofitable.
Now if you keep cryptocurrency, then it only goes into decline and now you need to wait even longer

You will not get a quick profit like last year and therefore now it is best to invest I think that it is the only chance today to earn in crypt
I think indeed what you say is true, right now is the best time to invest, so use this time as well as possible, in order to be able to get the benefits you want, but somehow it's not easy and we have to be patient
Don’t think that now it is the best time to invest, because there are so many risks and capitalisation is falling so rapidly...
Indeed, if you look at the current conditions I think this is not the best time it seems to invest because now the price of coins is almost all down but even so in the future we must remain optimistic
I am afraid that more then half of all coins can disappear from market at all
Activity: 266
Professional traders and investors have a professional approach to everything. Therefore, they achieve such success.
Many beginning investors overestimate their knowledge and experience too much and because of this they fail in the crypto market. One must always be as attentive and careful as possible.
I think that there are a few of professional trades and other are just hamsters that invested small amount of money without special approaches
A lot of people who do not know how to trade in the cryptocurrency market. Many people used to hold in 2017, but in 2018 this strategy was unprofitable.
Now if you keep cryptocurrency, then it only goes into decline and now you need to wait even longer

You will not get a quick profit like last year and therefore now it is best to invest I think that it is the only chance today to earn in crypt
I think indeed what you say is true, right now is the best time to invest, so use this time as well as possible, in order to be able to get the benefits you want, but somehow it's not easy and we have to be patient
Don’t think that now it is the best time to invest, because there are so many risks and capitalisation is falling so rapidly...
Indeed, if you look at the current conditions I think this is not the best time it seems to invest because now the price of coins is almost all down but even so in the future we must remain optimistic
As far as I understood, most community members are trying to sell everything they have and leave market.. it is terrible
Activity: 392
I think that the time has already passed when it was possible to earn money quickly on  coin courses. The market goes down  again..
No one knows when the market will turn around and begin to grow. Could it be a month, or a year, or could it be a few hours?!
The process of market development always means  that courses are changing.. and capitalisation is growing..
Activity: 280
I think that last year it was easier for both investors and traders because the situation was much more positive
It is the fact, and we all can not deny it for any reason.
The year of 2017 and early two months of 2018 witnessed one of the most crazy time of crypto market during its 10-year history.
I wish we can be as great as we were last year. Market capitalisation is falling. And during this year it reduced to 100 billions of dollars
Activity: 630

But even on ecology, you can have a good profit, which you can then invest in the development of environmental protection.
I have no doubt that in the field of ecology, you can make good money. This is the same kind of business as the others. Therefore, nothing is surprising.
At first, I didn’t understand how to make money on projects related to the environment, but now I understand that they can be very profitable
Environmental projects are different from other types of businesses, but its can really be very profitable.
But why they are profitable?? I really could not understand it. The main goal is creation platforms for solving ecological problems, but not for profit..
Activity: 589

Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

With extremely deep dumps like recent ones, it's much better to buy and accumulate more.
Hold is good, but it' s better if someone have spare money and determination to accumulate more.
most of ICOs and altcoins close to death. Most investors too
Activity: 252
What do you have in mind - the path of each project is very long?
There are projects that are developing very quickly.
What projects developed quickly? I for example do not know these. The product development process takes a very long time. Usually teams lead many years of work in order to make their project.
Pages:
Jump to: