Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 22. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The team assesses its platform, there are no questions, but in the future, how many people will use it, is this the whole essence of the project
I want to believe that the Greencoin project will be able to start a service that will be popular and will find more loyal users!
if the team creates such a platform as described in the white paper, it will be very popular in the community.
I think that good technical documentation is now always means that project will be really popular. There are so many different marks for it..
The fact that there is a lot of interesting information about the project does not mean anything. The team must work actively to realize their ideas.
Activity: 112
The team assesses its platform, there are no questions, but in the future, how many people will use it, is this the whole essence of the project
I want to believe that the Greencoin project will be able to start a service that will be popular and will find more loyal users!
if the team creates such a platform as described in the white paper, it will be very popular in the community.
I think that good technical documentation is now always means that project will be really popular. There are so many different marks for it..
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
This project should be brought to real life and hold conferences in companies where people are engaged in environmental issues, offer them their services and partnership, should be
To be honest, I am pretty surprised that this kind of project is became quite popular, because people do not usually pay a lot of attention to  environmental issues
Activity: 210
This project should be brought to real life and hold conferences in companies where people are engaged in environmental issues, offer them their services and partnership, should be
Activity: 182
I hope that the project Greencoin will succeed. The project is seriously engaged in the problem of ecology, and this is today one of the main problems of mankind.
Ecology is a very serious direction. Now very companies all over the world are engaged in this field!
Many companies deal with environmental issues. but there are no cryptocurrency projects that work in the field of ecology. I think this technology can solve many problems.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
let's support this project, the more support that flows, the more that promotes this project, the more enthusiasm of the team to develop this project, this project will provide many benefits if you can succeed and develop for the future.
The Greencoin project seems quite interesting. The direction of the struggle for ecology is now very popular. Huge funds are allocated for these purposes by various international funds.
If this project can help with the environment, it will be really good, the project has been existing for a long time, but will it be able to put together other teams for the common cause?
all people on the planet is very important to save the environment. I hope that the team will succeed.
It is necessary to take into account the fact that not all people are worried about the environment, only a small part will strive for this and that such projects develop, the further it becomes
I think that people will support this project when they realize the importance of its concept. I really like the idea of this project.
Activity: 126
The rate 1 ETH = 500 GNC means that GreenCoin Token is not cheap at its starting crowdsale price.
While ETH is still not very expensive, it turns out that you can buy 500 GNC-tokens for 1 air. It turns out that 1 GNC-token costs about 25 cents. It seems to me that it is inexpensive. I’m probably investing a bit in this GreenCoin project.

You cannot discuss about price of a token without considering the total supply of that. For example A ripple costs only 30 cents. But it's not cheap when you consider the total supply and the total market cap.
Ripple, as for me, does not enjoy high popularity, most people love Bitcoin and Ethereum, so there are basic tokens as for me, but this is my personal opinion
what do you mean?
Ripple is a very popular coin, which is constantly on the 3rd or 2nd place by capitalization.
The rate 1 ETH = 500 GNC means that GreenCoin Token is not cheap at its starting crowdsale price.
While ETH is still not very expensive, it turns out that you can buy 500 GNC-tokens for 1 air. It turns out that 1 GNC-token costs about 25 cents. It seems to me that it is inexpensive. I’m probably investing a bit in this GreenCoin project.

You cannot discuss about price of a token without considering the total supply of that. For example A ripple costs only 30 cents. But it's not cheap when you consider the total supply and the total market cap.
Ripple, as for me, does not enjoy high popularity, most people love Bitcoin and Ethereum, so there are basic tokens as for me, but this is my personal opinion

total capitalization is the main factor affecting the price.
but there are other factors, such as the number of exchanges, the popularity of the platform, etc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116

ICO has begun, hopefully all will run as planned by the team and this project will succeed in providing many benefits for the future.
Ideas that promotes this project have good prospects. The main thing that the team released its platform and it corresponded to the stated capabilities.
Platform for other projects that can promote a common idea and help with ecology
let's support this project, the more support that flows, the more that promotes this project, the more enthusiasm of the team to develop this project, this project will provide many benefits if you can succeed and develop for the future.
The Greencoin project seems quite interesting. The direction of the struggle for ecology is now very popular. Huge funds are allocated for these purposes by various international funds.
If this project can help with the environment, it will be really good, the project has been existing for a long time, but will it be able to put together other teams for the common cause?
Activity: 112
While ethereum is in a low price, it makes sense to invest now, because you can buy a lot more tokens than before
Activity: 103
the price of the token depends on the total number of tokens the team plans to issue.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Ok u got the platform for maintaining ties between suppliers and buyers - now where are the suppliers and what are their solutions? Lol u just yarn some hypothetical pity ballads about what could be done and how it would look once its out and certified, its of no relevance unless u have capitals to stir this shit up. All this talk is a talk of a poor stay-at-home nerd with overblown ego.
ICO has begun, hopefully all will run as planned by the team and this project will succeed in providing many benefits for the future.
Ideas that promotes this project have good prospects. The main thing that the team released its platform and it corresponded to the stated capabilities.
If the project that already has an exchanger I would be interested, especially if there is a bounty program I will join, because the project has the potential to be successful, does GreenCoin have a bounty program?
Look at the forum section "bounty". The bounty thread of project Greencoin is very popular and is constantly visible on the first page.
Pages:
Jump to: