Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 32. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Smart investors have long sold everything and sit outside the market. The fall is not even close to completion. I believe that all projects should return to the levels of the beginning of 2017 when there was no bubble.
But if you talk like that, then until 2017 there was a very strong growth. Take the same Bitcoin how much it cost 5-6 years ago and how much now.
He then did not cost anything at all, but now everything is different, perhaps this is stabilizing the course.
Bitcoin has greatly developed infrastructure in 2 years. It was legalized in some countries, many new holders came.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Smart investors have long sold everything and sit outside the market. The fall is not even close to completion. I believe that all projects should return to the levels of the beginning of 2017 when there was no bubble.
But if you talk like that, then until 2017 there was a very strong growth. Take the same Bitcoin how much it cost 5-6 years ago and how much now.
He then did not cost anything at all, but now everything is different, perhaps this is stabilizing the course.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Activity: 126
There are really very few successful projects that are successful in the future.
A good project to find it is generally a problem. After all, it is not for nothing that the same Binance rejects 95% of applications from crypto-projects on listing on the stock exchange as it considers their scams.
Activity: 182
I want to believe in it! but unfortunately not everything depends on the project team, developer and community. Much depends on the overall situation in the crypto market.
Do not tell me. Some projects are still collecting a hard cap and finishing their ICOs ahead of time. If there is a quality product and a strong team, then success is guaranteed!
I agree, the future of the project does not always depend on the market situation, if a good idea, everything will be fine
Not only the idea is important. Teamwork is also very important, and I think this is the most important thing.
The team is yes, without it the project will not exist, as advertising is an important mechanism
Activity: 42
I want to believe in it! but unfortunately not everything depends on the project team, developer and community. Much depends on the overall situation in the crypto market.
Do not tell me. Some projects are still collecting a hard cap and finishing their ICOs ahead of time. If there is a quality product and a strong team, then success is guaranteed!
I agree, the future of the project does not always depend on the market situation, if a good idea, everything will be fine
Not only the idea is important. Teamwork is also very important, and I think this is the most important thing.
Activity: 112
You will not get a quick profit like last year and therefore now it is best to invest I think that it is the only chance today to earn in crypt
Smart and experienced investors are now actively investing in projects. as it turns out to buy at a very reasonable price and plus the projects offer a lot of bonuses and rewards for investors.

I think you are mistaken. Many new participants and projects appeared in 2017 and 2018, so the market cannot return to the levels of the beginning of 2017.
The market is constantly evolving and people already treat it differently.
You will not get a quick profit like last year and therefore now it is best to invest I think that it is the only chance today to earn in crypt
Smart and experienced investors are now actively investing in projects. as it turns out to buy at a very reasonable price and plus the projects offer a lot of bonuses and rewards for investors.

I think you are mistaken. Many new participants and projects appeared in 2017 and 2018, so the market cannot return to the levels of the beginning of 2017.

Perhaps this is the right decision, but now a few times have changed, now you need to keep on the stock exchange longer
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Such successful unit projects. This happens very rarely. We can say that this is an exception to the rules for the present time.
There are really very few successful projects that are successful in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Such successful unit projects. This happens very rarely. We can say that this is an exception to the rules for the present time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The project Greencoin is a good idea and original concept. I see no reason why they might not be able to achieve high results.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
The hype helps the project grow faster. Many people support this project, and this is a good indicator that the project will be successful.
The project Greencoin is a good idea and original concept. I see no reason why they might not be able to achieve high results.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I admit that there may be a slight and short descent down. But it will be very short. Then turn and go up to the level of 12-13 thousand dollars for 1 BTC.
frankly speaking it is very difficult to believe in such figures... when you look at the current bitcoin rate. I'd like to hope for growth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I think indeed what you say is true, right now is the best time to invest, so use this time as well as possible, in order to be able to get the benefits you want, but somehow it's not easy and we have to be patient
No wonder they say that you need to buy when everyone sells, and accordingly sell when everyone buys! )))
Activity: 252
Guys, you need a competent approach to investment and trading in any market. Do you think the market can not go down again?
I admit that there may be a slight and short descent down. But it will be very short. Then turn and go up to the level of 12-13 thousand dollars for 1 BTC.
I have the impression that now less and less experienced users are  in the crypt. Many leave until better times.
This is a misconception. Although for this and make such a deep and long fall of the market. The goal is to remove random people from the industry. Experienced old-timers of the market remain calm and continue to earn!
Pages:
Jump to: