Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 30. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
I hope that this project will help cryptocurrency to become more famous and popular all over the world.
Each new crypto project helps to make cryptocurrencies more popular and recognizable. This project is no exception!
Activity: 210
I think that many investors will start investing very soon, and the market will go up.
we will get big profit during a bullish trend
Everyone is waiting for growth. I think that this will happen very soon. Maybe even this month! I hope so!
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Blockchain technology has been around for many years. Even Bitcoin has been used by people for almost 10 years. Just the majority of the population does not even try to figure out what and how. Therefore, the process is very slow.
blockchain is the future of the world, but now blockchain projects in very bad conditions
Merit: 111
vite
as long as the project is quality I am sure they can raise funds at least through Softcap. so believe that this project will succeed
im not sure about this. Only big major investors can help here in this situation
Activity: 126
Well, development in any case should be, now for a long time nothing stands still.
Development will be. Moreover, it has not stopped for many years. What we are seeing on the market right now is only a deep correction. This is a natural phenomenon after such a powerful growth. But the technological component of the technology continues to go up steadily.
Activity: 126
Very few people understand the essence of cryptocurrency, and it does not matter for these people whether the cryptocurrency will develop or not.
And by the way, cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies are real technologies of the future. Among today's projects there are a lot of those who will be new to Amazon, Apple and Google.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Nowadays, modern people already understand the very essence of cryptocurrency and want it to develop
Before the adoption of this technology people still need time. Most still associate Bitcoin with some sort of scam and financial pyramid schemes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
This is the main problem of all new technologies. While the new technology will capture the market should take a long time.
Blockchain technology has been around for many years. Even Bitcoin has been used by people for almost 10 years. Just the majority of the population does not even try to figure out what and how. Therefore, the process is very slow.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
no one here can guarantee that the project will definitely pass and will collect all the funds that are needed
There are no guarantees on the crypto market ... who guarantees something to you that is trying to deceive you. Everything has to be done only at one's own peril and risk.
Activity: 532
I agree, very few projects conduct a successful ico in this market. Even very high-quality projects often can not collect the necessary amount.
That's for sure! But you must admit that this is difficult is not possible. Some projects manage to raise enough funds to implement their plans.

as long as the project is quality I am sure they can raise funds at least through Softcap. so believe that this project will succeed
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I agree, very few projects conduct a successful ico in this market. Even very high-quality projects often can not collect the necessary amount.
That's for sure! But you must admit that this is difficult is not possible. Some projects manage to raise enough funds to implement their plans.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Well, it's silly to think so, there is no fraud, you just need to be able to use the exchange
People are always afraid of the strange and unusual. so it was with all the technology. Time will pass and the blockchain and bitcoin will firmly enter the daily lives of millions of people.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Guys, do you think that right now to hodl cryptocurrency is more profitable than investing in ICO?
on dump like this hold always better then some investments. Noone project dont wanna make ICO on this market

Best thing anyone will tell you in this period is to hodl your tokens until the bear's are out of the woods, if you don't sell then you haven't lose money, it is very hard to look my portfolio now Grin but am hodling strong through this blood bath, hopefully bulls will return soon.
Merit: 117
Many people still believe that cryptocurrency is a pyramid and fraud. This market needs to develop for a long time.
Imagine that there are people who generally believe that Blockchain and Bitcoin are one and the same))) People generally are not at all familiar with technology or with terminology.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

Guys, do you think that right now to hodl cryptocurrency is more profitable than investing in ICO?
on dump like this hold always better then some investments. Noone project dont wanna make ICO on this market
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

I want to believe in it! but unfortunately not everything depends on the project team, developer and community. Much depends on the overall situation in the crypto market.
this is really true. In this situation best solution is replace date of crowdsale
Merit: 111
vite
will you increase hardcap in this bad market situation? or its still fine for you?
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
But even on ecology, you can have a good profit, which you can then invest in the development of environmental protection.
I have no doubt that in the field of ecology, you can make good money. This is the same kind of business as the others. Therefore, nothing is surprising.
At first, I didn’t understand how to make money on projects related to the environment, but now I understand that they can be very profitable
Environmental projects are different from other types of businesses, but its can really be very profitable.
Activity: 224
But even on ecology, you can have a good profit, which you can then invest in the development of environmental protection.
I have no doubt that in the field of ecology, you can make good money. This is the same kind of business as the others. Therefore, nothing is surprising.
At first, I didn’t understand how to make money on projects related to the environment, but now I understand that they can be very profitable
Activity: 322
The topic of environmental protection is always relevant, and I think that your project may be of interest to many large investors.
Pages:
Jump to: