Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 44. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I do not agree with you, I think that projects that start up during a crisis will be most successful when the crisis is over.
I think that those projects that managed to survive the current crisis in the market will be more stable in the future. since passed natural selection.

I believe that many of the projects which are around today won't be around in one or two years from now.
Perhaps many projects will disappear from the market. But only the best will remain, those that the community really needs.
A lot of projects really disappear from market and I think that market definitely should find something that can stimulate to work.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
How much can it last? I think that someone who wanted to have already left this industry, but there is no point in leaving now.
How long it will last no one knows))). Maybe a year or two. Do not even be surprised at this.
No one here can deliver specific deadlines, projects are developing for a very long time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Yes, there are a lot of projects that do not represent anything of themselves, but simply lead astray and discourage the investment in this industry from new investors.
Since such projects are a large part of the Internet, even if you don’t take a forum, it’s difficult to find an excellent project
Activity: 252
How much can it last? I think that someone who wanted to have already left this industry, but there is no point in leaving now.
How long it will last no one knows))). Maybe a year or two. Do not even be surprised at this.
Activity: 42
Only weak users can leave the market. People who believe in technology and in its future will remain for a long time.
It seems to me that all these actions of manipulators (and I have no doubt that the market is a dump manipulators) are aimed at removing random people from the market and taking their coins from them.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I leave the market or disappear as you say weak projects. projects that failed to develop their product or for example those who could not interest investors.
Although there are examples when due to the strong market dips (as it is now), both strong and promising projects disappear and disappear ... this is very annoying.
Unfortunately, the weak leave the market, and the strong remain afloat. Shitty coins come out, fall in price to the floor, and only companies that have a lively and promising idea are in balance. The fall of Bitcoin is a temporary phenomenon that may soon turn around or fall even lower. And only promising coins can survive in this market.
You guys don't think that the main advantage of cryptocurrencies is technology, and not the price of coins?
Activity: 182
What do you feel is the most important social media channel for you? Smiley
I think that for any project it is important to have accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram. and it is very important to publish many updates and advertise.
Most people read the information in social networks, because there it is most convenient to keep your account.
Activity: 55
I leave the market or disappear as you say weak projects. projects that failed to develop their product or for example those who could not interest investors.
Although there are examples when due to the strong market dips (as it is now), both strong and promising projects disappear and disappear ... this is very annoying.
Unfortunately, the weak leave the market, and the strong remain afloat. Shitty coins come out, fall in price to the floor, and only companies that have a lively and promising idea are in balance. The fall of Bitcoin is a temporary phenomenon that may soon turn around or fall even lower. And only promising coins can survive in this market.
Activity: 210
Yes, there are a lot of projects that do not represent anything of themselves, but simply lead astray and discourage the investment in this industry from new investors.
Activity: 84
I think that for any project it is important to have accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram. and it is very important to publish many updates and advertise.
Activity: 70
I can not see the soft hat and hard hat, nor can I see the number of tokens sold.
Where can I find out?
This information is in the white paper, look.
Activity: 438
Merit: 10
I can not see the soft hat and hard hat, nor can I see the number of tokens sold.
Where can I find out?
Activity: 111
It seems to me that all these actions of manipulators (and I have no doubt that the market is a dump manipulators) are aimed at removing random people from the market and taking their coins from them.
At such rates, they (manipulators as you call them) will not only take away coins from weak participants in the crypto market, but they can also destroy the entire cryo industry.
Agreed. They will scare away all willing investors. Already seemed below fall have nowhere, but the situation shows the opposite.
Only the strongest will remain on the market. We need new technologies and not speculators.
Activity: 126
At such rates, they (manipulators as you call them) will not only take away coins from weak participants in the crypto market, but they can also destroy the entire cryo industry.
Agreed. They will scare away all willing investors. Already seemed below fall have nowhere, but the situation shows the opposite.
Only weak users can leave the market. People who believe in technology and in its future will remain for a long time.
And I think that's good. Why do cryptocurrency need people who came only to speculate?
Activity: 126
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I'll tell you loudly. Now just ass. Now the whole market is in this place. What releases? What conferences? What new companies? This is a waste of money on advertising. Now you just need to wait for the market to recover. And when it will be, no one will tell you. And do not believe anyone who tells you that the company collects money. Now all companies do not collect money
I don’t understand what those who drown the market think about. After all, you can scare away all users, disperse all investors, in the end they will close and stop developing crypto projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I think that now the project can develop, if the advertising is not effective - the team can do product development.
To continue to develop the project must have funding. For financing, investors are needed. For investors to need marketing. Vicious circle...
Pages:
Jump to: