Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 46. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Perhaps many projects will disappear from the market. But only the best will remain, those that the community really needs.
The best will remain with the strongest teams and the strongest community. Well, respectively, with the greatest prospects!
It’s too early to draw conclusions, but everything is ahead of the team, it all depends on their efforts.
I agree with what you say, we should not be too quick to make conclusions because the time is still long, of course, but we must be optimistic that this project will be a great success and what is important is that we will see

yes optimism is indeed needed to find new things. but we should be more realistic. so it's better to keep an eye on this project.
It is very difficult to conduct an ico in a falling market, but if it works out, the project will be very popular in the future.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
Perhaps many projects will disappear from the market. But only the best will remain, those that the community really needs.
The best will remain with the strongest teams and the strongest community. Well, respectively, with the greatest prospects!
It’s too early to draw conclusions, but everything is ahead of the team, it all depends on their efforts.
I agree with what you say, we should not be too quick to make conclusions because the time is still long, of course, but we must be optimistic that this project will be a great success and what is important is that we will see

yes optimism is indeed needed to find new things. but we should be more realistic. so it's better to keep an eye on this project.
Activity: 70
This project has a very original idea, and I think that it can be successful. But the team must work hard.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 111
Please show me at least 10 similar projects. Personally I haven’t seen a lot of them
I have met several projects related to ecology, but I cannot say that there are many such projects ... of course there is competition, but there is little.
Guys, do you think the ecology is the direction in which you can use cryptocurrency?
Ecology is a direction that is needed by all mankind, and if cryptocurrency can help it, this is great.
Activity: 42
Please show me at least 10 similar projects. Personally I haven’t seen a lot of them
I have met several projects related to ecology, but I cannot say that there are many such projects ... of course there is competition, but there is little.
Guys, do you think the ecology is the direction in which you can use cryptocurrency?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
on this bad market really hard make some profit from investments in ICO
It would be more accurate to say that it is not difficult to make a profit, but it is difficult to find a normal project for investment.
The profit of the investor is directly proportional to the project. After all, if you choose a bad project, then you will not get anything.
I read the whitepaper, such projects are really a lot, but everyone has their ways to implement them.  let's see how it will be organized.
Activity: 210
Activity: 126
I believe that many of the projects which are around today won't be around in one or two years from now.
Of course, both the crypto market and the crypto industry as a whole are very unstable. Projects appear, projects disappear. Of course there are those who keep afloat for many years. It all depends on the team and the community.
I do not agree with you, I think that projects that start up during a crisis will be most successful when the crisis is over.
I think that those projects that managed to survive the current crisis in the market will be more stable in the future. since passed natural selection.

I believe that many of the projects which are around today won't be around in one or two years from now.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I do not agree with you, I think that projects that start up during a crisis will be most successful when the crisis is over.
I think that those projects that managed to survive the current crisis in the market will be more stable in the future. since passed natural selection.

Activity: 126
Activity: 182
And many projects do not want to announce new developments, as they believe that this is not the right time.
There is a stick from two ends, nobody knows how it will be, maybe they will succeed
And many projects do not want to announce new developments, as they believe that this is not the right time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Now without professional marketing is impossible. Any project, no matter how good it is, but there will be huge problems with market promotion.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The profit of the investor is directly proportional to the project. After all, if you choose a bad project, then you will not get anything.
I would like to know which project is good and which is bad ... Sometimes it is very difficult to distinguish a promising project from scams. Need to try and of course you need luck!
Luck is one of the components, but I would bet on marketing. There are a lot of projects and you need to bring your own to the investor.
Activity: 89
Difficult, but really, there are a lot of projects that really work for people.
If you look at the projects that are now appearing, then soon the whole world will be on the blockchain. This technology penetrates all spheres of life.
many projects are being launched now, but among them there are few successful ones. it takes time for the technology to start working.
Pages:
Jump to: