Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 48. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
There are problems and risks in any project, but in order to minimize them, you need at least to familiarize yourself with the project and the developers and analyze the situation.
It's true that what you say in the project must have risks but if you can analyze the situation I think it can minimize the risks that exist and of course you must always learn and read
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
My opinion is that the team works very professionally, although not the easiest time. I hope that everything will work out.
Activity: 280
on this bad market really hard make some profit from investments in ICO
It would be more accurate to say that it is not difficult to make a profit, but it is difficult to find a normal project for investment.
The profit of the investor is directly proportional to the project. After all, if you choose a bad project, then you will not get anything.
I read the whitepaper, such projects are really a lot, but everyone has their ways to implement them.  let's see how it will be organized.
I also got acquainted with the White Paper, it is pretty well compiled. If developers manage to create it  like there, then it will definitely be popular.
There are problems and risks in any project, but in order to minimize them, you need at least to familiarize yourself with the project and the developers and analyze the situation.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
There are very few really good and promising projects. The bulk of this is either deliberately scam or projects with weak teams.
And there are projects that do not seem to be a scam, but they run into insoluble problems and as a result investors also suffer.
Problems are in any project, because it is a risk and competitors will do so in order to circumvent in any way
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I think that the concept of development has been chosen very successfully project itself. This can be a very promising direction!
This is one of the most important areas in my opinion. What could be more important than ecology and health? These are industries without which everything else becomes unimportant.
Activity: 224
i hope that they will make everything with their timeline. Its very important thing
Of course, investors want to see the fulfillment of the promises made by the team. So I hope that the developers will do everything in time!
specifically in this project, I have no doubt. The team works professionally enough to collect the soft  cap and realize the product.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
There are very few really good and promising projects. The bulk of this is either deliberately scam or projects with weak teams.
And there are projects that do not seem to be a scam, but they run into insoluble problems and as a result investors also suffer.
Activity: 210
The profit of the investor is directly proportional to the project. After all, if you choose a bad project, then you will not get anything.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
If you do not fulfill promises, do not meet the deadlines specified in the Roadmap, then such actions can seriously undermine investor confidence. Therefore, I think that everything will be fine!
thought tend to materialize. So let's hope for the best! Let's hope that everything will work out both for the developers and the project!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Although the idea is not new, the process of product development is different. and this project has set itself ambitious tasky! I like teamwork.
I think that the concept of development has been chosen very successfully project itself. This can be a very promising direction!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It would be more accurate to say that it is not difficult to make a profit, but it is difficult to find a normal project for investment.
I read the whitepaper, such projects are really a lot, but everyone has their ways to implement them.  let's see how it will be organized.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.
Merit: 0
Although the idea is not new, the process of product development is different. and this project has set itself ambitious tasky! I like teamwork.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Of course, investors want to see the fulfillment of the promises made by the team. So I hope that the developers will do everything in time!
If you do not fulfill promises, do not meet the deadlines specified in the Roadmap, then such actions can seriously undermine investor confidence. Therefore, I think that everything will be fine!
I cant agree more " The roadmap of this project is impressive. I think that the hard work of the developers of this project can lead to success."
Why do you think so? What confuses you? Share with us. Maybe we do not understand something. I think that any opinion is interesting and useful.
I also do not understand how much pessimism a person has. Although, on the other hand, there is such a situation on the market now that many have a depressive mood.
This is true noticed! Now just around the ocean scam projects. Finding a worthwhile investment project is a whole science.
Activity: 182
I agree, most of the projects are an ordinary scam, you invest, and then you are left without money and profits
Activity: 210
The main thing is that they find investors who will assist in market promotion.
Now it is very difficult to attract investors. Even for such an interesting project like this one. But the main thing that the team did not give up and continued to develop!
Pages:
Jump to: