Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 47. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Now ecology is a trend that has become very active around the world. Hundreds of thousands of people are engaged in these matters aimed at making our world better!
Yes, and this is a very important issue that concerns everyone. I hope that this project will be successful, and will help all people.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Now ecology is a trend that has become very active around the world. Hundreds of thousands of people are engaged in these matters aimed at making our world better!
Activity: 70
The main factor that influences the project is financial, if there is no investment, there is no further development
This situation is not only in crypto projects. If there is no financial support (investment), then any project will not be able to develop and is doomed to death.
I think that the main factor is teamwork. and professionals will succeed in any case.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
The main factor that influences the project is financial, if there is no investment, there is no further development
This situation is not only in crypto projects. If there is no financial support (investment), then any project will not be able to develop and is doomed to death.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Difficult, but really, there are a lot of projects that really work for people.
If you look at the projects that are now appearing, then soon the whole world will be on the blockchain. This technology penetrates all spheres of life.
Activity: 182
I like the community that gathered there )) I think there are even some environmental activists and other people who have strong positions on ecological issues))
I have no doubt that among the members of the team there are activists of the movement for the purity of the environment. Now this trend is straight trend. a lot of people talk about ecology.
It even seems to me that the organizers of the project are associated with environmental activists, because it is important  to have enough patience and apply a lot of strength to implement their platform.
Yes, these are the people who want their idea to be able to unite the same people who want to help ecology
Activity: 112
thought tend to materialize. So let's hope for the best! Let's hope that everything will work out both for the developers and the project!
That's for sure! You need to believe in the best! And do not succumb to depressed mood in the market. And now all investors go with a bowed head!
The market may have influenced investors, but there are still people who will invest
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
thought tend to materialize. So let's hope for the best! Let's hope that everything will work out both for the developers and the project!
That's for sure! You need to believe in the best! And do not succumb to depressed mood in the market. And now all investors go with a bowed head!
The profit of the investor is directly proportional to the project. After all, if you choose a bad project, then you will not get anything.
I would like to know which project is good and which is bad ... Sometimes it is very difficult to distinguish a promising project from scams. Need to try and of course you need luck!
Fortune can do little, in large part, experience decides, if a person is not the first year on the market, then he is good at it.
I like the community that gathered there )) I think there are even some environmental activists and other people who have strong positions on ecological issues))
I have no doubt that among the members of the team there are activists of the movement for the purity of the environment. Now this trend is straight trend. a lot of people talk about ecology.
It even seems to me that the organizers of the project are associated with environmental activists, because it is important  to have enough patience and apply a lot of strength to implement their platform.
Perhaps you are right, these are activists and they have gathered people who will work together as a team to create a project for people.
Activity: 252
The profit of the investor is directly proportional to the project. After all, if you choose a bad project, then you will not get anything.
I would like to know which project is good and which is bad ... Sometimes it is very difficult to distinguish a promising project from scams. Need to try and of course you need luck!
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
Activity: 111
Each project in any industry has a lot of competitors and you need to be able to select a particular project. And this is a very difficult task to find a "+" among the masses of projects.
Tooting! they really took all the best from other projects had on the market! I think they know what they are doing !
It's great that the team had such an idea, I hope that the project will solve the problems with the quality of life, as well as bring income to the whole community. when will it be possible to test the sketches of the mobile version? will delivery of goods to the buyer be free?
And what kind of product delivery is planned? Unfortunately, I am not aware of this moment and I would like to clarify.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
The idea is interesting. The idea is useful. The idea is quite working and maybe it will make a profit. But you need to take into account many external factors influencing the project.
Activity: 112
Each project in any industry has a lot of competitors and you need to be able to select a particular project. And this is a very difficult task to find a "+" among the masses of projects.
Activity: 210
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
It's great that the team had such an idea, I hope that the project will solve the problems with the quality of life, as well as bring income to the whole community. when will it be possible to test the sketches of the mobile version? will delivery of goods to the buyer be free?
Activity: 14
The idea is interesting. The idea is useful. The idea is quite working and maybe it will make a profit. But you need to take into account many external factors influencing the project.
There are problems and risks in any project, but in order to minimize them, you need at least to familiarize yourself with the project and the developers and analyze the situation.
It's true that what you say in the project must have risks but if you can analyze the situation I think it can minimize the risks that exist and of course you must always learn and read
Greencoin Token really looks promising, therefore, there is much to develop! I think that in the coming years a lot of forces will be directed to such projects.
Pages:
Jump to: