Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 54. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
can you share any information about listing after end of ICO?
In any case, the team will make for all the announcement about how they have been fundraising
This are important details so personally I am sure that team will soon publish detailed information about it.
Understandably, people need to know how the collections go and what further results are expected from the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
yes if both are successful, then Greecoin will become a new history of cryptocurrency in the future. an Ecology technology and Blockchain collaborate to create a green environment
This Greencoin project may well be a revolutionary solution for the direction of environmental protection!
It is rather difficult to say that it is a revolution in a sphere of environmental issues. Now it is difficult to say for sure, because Greencoin is only on a first stage of implementation
there is no revolution yet, but this project is trying to do it, but it takes a lot of time
The revolution will be after the ICO or at least in its middle. There and cryptocurrency may grow a little
The revolution will be when the project really will fully work in the market
You need to aim to take a monopoly, not just settle in to existing companies!
As a pleasant option, it is a little to move towards competitors and take its place in the market, then there will be a good result. But to achieve this, you need a lot of time.
Project team has big plans and it is stated in road map that realisation will be till 2020 and it is so long..
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is progressing very quickly, because the world of technology does not stand still. Perhaps Grinkoin and make their changes to the environment
I hope that Project Greencoin will be able to bring many innovations to the struggle for the purity of the ecological environment.
I believe it can be important for whole community and be implemented. It soon be even more necessary. It is only important to collect soft cap.
Yes, already soft Capa will be enough for the full launch of the platform, but probably not enough for additional features and chips, although it will soon appear
I think that there is a danger that this project will not even collect soft cap.. because a few investors just want to put their money into such projects.
Activity: 280
In any case, the team will make for all the announcement about how they have been fundraising
This are important details so personally I am sure that team will soon publish detailed information about it.
Activity: 392
Moreover, the ICO will not start soon, and since the listing happens only after the ICO, you just need to wait at least 2 months after the end of the ICO
It seems to be so long.. ICO haven’t even started.. We will have to wait around a half of a year. I think that during those months a lot can change on market
Activity: 112
yes if both are successful, then Greecoin will become a new history of cryptocurrency in the future. an Ecology technology and Blockchain collaborate to create a green environment
This Greencoin project may well be a revolutionary solution for the direction of environmental protection!
It is rather difficult to say that it is a revolution in a sphere of environmental issues. Now it is difficult to say for sure, because Greencoin is only on a first stage of implementation
there is no revolution yet, but this project is trying to do it, but it takes a lot of time
The revolution will be after the ICO or at least in its middle. There and cryptocurrency may grow a little
As a pleasant option, it is a little to move towards competitors and take its place in the market, then there will be a good result. But to achieve this, you need a lot of time.
Cryptocurrency is progressing very quickly, because the world of technology does not stand still. Perhaps Grinkoin and make their changes to the environment
I hope that Project Greencoin will be able to bring many innovations to the struggle for the purity of the ecological environment.
Do not forget that the project may not do anything fundamentally new. It happens often. Just in case, take into account this situation
you need to take into account all possible risks, because this is a market, and as we all know, the market is full of competition
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
im sure that they cant talk about this till official announcment
No project will say such information until the ICO fees really run out.
It seems to me that the mentality, family attitude  and personal relation to the environment is very important for understanding of global issues and willingness to make a difference . However, the level of awareness can be increased
It seems to me that in such a field as the protection of ecology, you need to start from yourself. Do not litter, do not harm the nature and the environment.
I totally agree with such position, but it is difficult  make everybody be more self conscious
And here you can’t make, everyone decides for himself how to lead his own way of life
Why is it impossible to earn money here? If you are well organized then you even have to take the money to be motivated
You can earn everywhere, looking in what way, because in our world they don’t do anything for thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
im sure that they cant talk about this till official announcment
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do not forget that the project may not do anything fundamentally new. It happens often. Just in case, take into account this situation
Activity: 168
Activity: 112
Activity: 140
But still you need to wait for something cool only when the ico is completed and it is desirable the coin will be released on the exchange
Activity: 210
Activity: 224
It seems to me that the mentality, family attitude  and personal relation to the environment is very important for understanding of global issues and willingness to make a difference . However, the level of awareness can be increased
It seems to me that in such a field as the protection of ecology, you need to start from yourself. Do not litter, do not harm the nature and the environment.
I totally agree with such position, but it is difficult  make everybody be more self conscious
And here you can’t make, everyone decides for himself how to lead his own way of life
Why is it impossible to earn money here? If you are well organized then you even have to take the money to be motivated
Money in modern society is a very good motivation. And if you use it correctly, you can achieve good efficiency
Activity: 56
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: