Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 76. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 18
Say at the moment another actual bonus of 20%, which was mentioned earlier?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47245405
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
What are you writing here? and most importantly why?
Do you really think your messages are useful here? Are you talking about ecology, politics, some kind of war? If we are on the cryptocurrency forum !!!! You see the difference. Here you need to discuss the Bitcoins and Altcoins, and not your useless litoric themes.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
Advertising is one of the important elements. But the community, of course, should help developers to promote the project in which it is interested.
I have seen dozens of quite perspective projects that unfortunately just disappeared because unproductive advertising ..
In addition to advertising, all developers and admins should work competently. As the saying goes, "fish rots from the head" If there is no coordinated work, then everything will be gone. It is also very important that the admin composition be not scammers. I do not blame anyone, just saying that the team must take responsibility.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
All because people understand that very soon can come a very bad environmental situation on planet Earth
And so the sooner the government stops putting pressure on the crypto industry, and the sooner they give the green light to the blockchain technology, the sooner humanity can solve many important problems!
Yes, but it's not profitable for the government. They don't care what happens in 100 years. Although their descendants, too, will have to go through it
I agree with you. They really do not care for the environment and the world. You see how many rockets they launch into space! What kind of rockets they create and what kind of wars are starting. These "bad" people have no conscience, honor and thrift to the house in which they live. Sorry for my philosophy, but this is a sore subject.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Advertising is one of the important elements. But the community, of course, should help developers to promote the project in which it is interested.
I have seen dozens of quite perspective projects that unfortunately just disappeared because unproductive advertising ..
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I really like the fact that here we all can receive an answer from Greencoin support, read some news and be involved in discussions))
Totally agree with you. The team takes an active part in the discussion and this is just a huge plus for them. This suggests that the project is not indifferent and evolving.
Yes, Greencoin support team is rather active and they try to answer as much understandable as it is possible))
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I think that after some time there will be exchanges and other exchanges. Now we need to focus on developing the main product of the platform itself. And then think about going to the exchange.
We are discussing so many aspects of this project, but it should at least collect soft cap for product to be implemented. And in today’s market conditions it is rather difficult
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
They will collect a soft cap, because even the project token is already trading on yobit, in any case there is minimal demand for it
YoBit cannot provide a high level of sales. This is an exchange of the wrong level. But in any case, it is good that you can buy or sell tokens today.
I read that people complained about the yobit exchange, this is the starting level for projects, then more serious exchanges are needed
If in the future they can be listed on the Binans Exchange, then there will be a really excellent result. Smiley
I hardly imagine Greencoin on Binance, despite I think that it is a perspective token. Binance  is too suspicious for new tokens
Activity: 280

Yes, but it's not profitable for the government. They don't care what happens in 100 years. Although their descendants, too, will have to go through it
Many of the officials and members of the government from the stands and television screens say that cryptocurrency is bad, and they themselves own hundreds of Bitcoins through nominees. So they are all hypocrites!
Many people say that they are against cryptocurrency, but most of it is used, it has always been so difficult to understand people.
Here people act on the principle-it is better not to tell anyone anything about the cryptocurrency, although they actively use and keep it
as they say, everyone has their own principles, everyone uses cryptocurrency as he wants, everyone has their own secrets Grin
Oh, yes Cheesy All people have just any secrets and don`t wanna share it with other. But I see that this is normal
I didn't expect you to answer that. I usually always share my knowledge, experience, and absolutely free of charge. If you give, you will be rewarded!
You`re very honest human!) Usually, a lot of people are trick other people, still and so on
But unfortunately, I met this people very rarely. In most situations, as you said, trick and still(
There are so many scamers here in crypt that I could not be sure that crypt will remain as it was
Activity: 182
Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
All because people understand that very soon can come a very bad environmental situation on planet Earth
not everyone just understands this problem, most people close their eyes to it, but in the future there may be serious consequences
Activity: 56

Many of the officials and members of the government from the stands and television screens say that cryptocurrency is bad, and they themselves own hundreds of Bitcoins through nominees. So they are all hypocrites!
Many people say that they are against cryptocurrency, but most of it is used, it has always been so difficult to understand people.
Here people act on the principle-it is better not to tell anyone anything about the cryptocurrency, although they actively use and keep it
as they say, everyone has their own principles, everyone uses cryptocurrency as he wants, everyone has their own secrets Grin
Oh, yes Cheesy All people have just any secrets and don`t wanna share it with other. But I see that this is normal
I didn't expect you to answer that. I usually always share my knowledge, experience, and absolutely free of charge. If you give, you will be rewarded!
You`re very honest human!) Usually, a lot of people are trick other people, still and so on
But unfortunately, I met this people very rarely. In most situations, as you said, trick and still(
It is necessary to change this situation! When people live in poverty or in a bad environment, it begins to seem the norm
I grew up in a poor family myself and I know what it is. When you around some bandits, thieves and scammers, it's just awful!
Activity: 210

It is necessary to change this situation! When people live in poverty or in a bad environment, it begins to seem the norm

Activity: 168

Activity: 140

Activity: 224

Activity: 182

Bluntly speaking, ERC-223 is only a kind of token with the ‘fool protection’ - it makes one unable to transfer tokens to some other smart contract without the ability to withdraw anything Smiley but these are particular details.

Where have you read about that? the global immigration?
there’s no 223 even here: eips.ethereum.org/all
 ie its status isn’t really defined yet at all.
you consider this to be an only reputable source?...
r u kidding… it’s like an ethereum’s website… why wouldn’t i consider it reputable?...
Activity: 168

Unfortunately, this strategy was good in last century, but nowadays the trend is openning in your actions!
In my mind we should to reach success and share with other, It`s our duty!
Activity: 210

Unfortunately, this strategy was good in last century, but nowadays the trend is openning in your actions!
Pages:
Jump to: