Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 78. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
I think that so far from the leaders of the government of the leading world countries with the largest economies, such as the USA, ENGLAND, JAPAN, GERMANY, CHINA, there will not be definitive recognition of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology - to implement all the plans that the project Greencoin team will set for itself and similar projects very hard.
You are absolutely right. In order for the project to be able to really realize the plan, full recognition of such projects at the highest level is necessary. Investor confidence is there, you need the trust of state bodies!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think that so far from the leaders of the government of the leading world countries with the largest economies, such as the USA, ENGLAND, JAPAN, GERMANY, CHINA, there will not be definitive recognition of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology - to implement all the plans that the project Greencoin team will set for itself and similar projects very hard.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I traded but YoBite and can't say anything bad about this exchange. Exchange as a exchange. And how much is the price of a Greencoin Token today?
What you have? What's the exchange YoBite? This coin hasn't started trading yet! She has pre-sale scheduled for November 16.
Realistically The project site states that the pre-sale will begin on November 16! I think that on the stock exchange there is some other coin from another project. Their names are so similar that can be confused. Greencoin Token is not trading yet!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I traded but YoBite and can't say anything bad about this exchange. Exchange as a exchange. And how much is the price of a Greencoin Token today?
What you have? What's the exchange YoBite? This coin hasn't started trading yet! She has pre-sale scheduled for November 16.
Activity: 252
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I think that after some time there will be exchanges and other exchanges. Now we need to focus on developing the main product of the platform itself. And then think about going to the exchange.
I don’t really like YoBit exchange, but I know guys who trade there every day and they like everything. But the main thing is the exchange. This means that you can freely trade in a coin. It's good!
Activity: 126
I read that people complained about the yobit exchange, this is the starting level for projects, then more serious exchanges are needed
I do not think that YoBit is the limit that the team has set itself. Most likely this is the first step. Later, they probably plan to enter other major exchanges.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think that after some time there will be exchanges and other exchanges. Now we need to focus on developing the main product of the platform itself. And then think about going to the exchange.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
They will collect a soft cap, because even the project token is already trading on yobit, in any case there is minimal demand for it
YoBit cannot provide a high level of sales. This is an exchange of the wrong level. But in any case, it is good that you can buy or sell tokens today.
I read that people complained about the yobit exchange, this is the starting level for projects, then more serious exchanges are needed
If in the future they can be listed on the Binans Exchange, then there will be a really excellent result. Smiley
Activity: 182
They will collect a soft cap, because even the project token is already trading on yobit, in any case there is minimal demand for it
YoBit cannot provide a high level of sales. This is an exchange of the wrong level. But in any case, it is good that you can buy or sell tokens today.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Judging by the fact that Ilon Mask is actively trying to start moving to Mars, I think things are very bad on our planet. We probably do not even fully suspect the scale. I hope that it is not too late to change and projects such as Greencoin will be able to fix everything!
With the development of current science, it is much easier and simpler to establish order on Earth than to colonize other planets. And thanks to such projects as Greencoin, I think that soon everything will be fine!
P.S. And of course, space must also be developed!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

Because no one really cares. We will live on this planet until it is possible and until we adopt life on another one.. however it could be be changed
Judging by the fact that Ilon Mask is actively trying to start moving to Mars, I think things are very bad on our planet. We probably do not even fully suspect the scale. I hope that it is not too late to change and projects such as Greencoin will be able to fix everything!
Activity: 112
I have seen pretty much projects and now it is so hard to even collect soft cap. But I think that Greencoin has big potential
I do not even doubt that they will collect a soft cap! I hope that we will withdraw the amount much more! the Greencoin  project is really interesting!
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I really like the fact that here we all can receive an answer from Greencoin support, read some news and be involved in discussions))
Totally agree with you. The team takes an active part in the discussion and this is just a huge plus for them. This suggests that the project is not indifferent and evolving.
I thought it is almost impossible to implement this project because it is more environmental. However there is good support of investors)

so we really see the project supporting the project from the side of investors. This is a good sign for kmandy. That is why the team should not disappoint its investors and bring their project to a successful level.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I have seen pretty much projects and now it is so hard to even collect soft cap. But I think that Greencoin has big potential
I do not even doubt that they will collect a soft cap! I hope that we will withdraw the amount much more! the Greencoin  project is really interesting!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
How is the project going?
That's what you need to ask the team representatives. Only they know the real situation. For our part, we can say that the project community is quite active.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Of course, projects that work in the field of environmental protection are very popular today. It is very good that now such a global trend!
Finally, more and more people began to think about such things as proper nutrition, environmental forms of energy and more. I think that our generations are beginning to understand what we have done in the past years and will try to rectify the situation.
Activity: 182
It was always easier to answer in a telegram than to create a post on the forum, but we should not forget about people who do not use instant messengers.
I think that today almost all Internet users use instant messengers. Of course, not everyone uses carts, but others definitely use it. And in the crypto community, Telegrams have a huge audience.
Now most of the population uses telegrams, this is convenient, there are mostly people who are engaged in cryptocurrency, it's a fact, everything is just more convenient
It was always easier to answer in a telegram than to create a post on the forum, but we should not forget about people who do not use instant messengers.
I think that today almost all Internet users use instant messengers. Of course, not everyone uses carts, but others definitely use it. And in the crypto community, Telegrams have a huge audience.
Pages:
Jump to: