Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 80. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
This is not the only project I have embraced in this forum. I can not say that this topic is very popular. However, charity and ecology are in great demand among rich people in this world. Probably someone will be interested in this coin.
Of course, projects that work in the field of environmental protection are very popular today. It is very good that now such a global trend!
Maybe together we will succeed in improving the ecological situation on our planet? Because if this is not done then we will die out like dinosaurs.
copper member
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
their statement on the website of GNC not a stock, goods or investment. GNC is the mark to be used on internal market operations. This is very unique, I am still hard to learn about them. about what actually the GNC. What is a service?
It will be a platform where the GNC token will be one of the means of payment within the Greencoin platform, and the GNC token will be the only means to carry out all kinds of rewards.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
The Greencoin project is certainly interesting and with great potential for development.
Activity: 126
As we said before it will be a very difficult task, but not impossible,, technology advances at giant steps and it is inevitable, We have already contacted several of these companies and they have accepted the idea very well, but in this transition these companies can still accept fiat currency as form of payment, but we will work hard to make the transition to use only cryptocurrency as a form of payment within the Greencoin platform, obviously using GNC tokens there will be more benefits, which will also be the only means to carry out all kinds of rewards
Thank you for your comment. Everything explained is simple and accessible. Now, for example, everything became clear to me!
copper member
Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
Unfortunately, there are so many community members that are not interested in environmental issues and are just willing to earn money in crypt..
I agree. Everyone is interested only in money, profit and profit. Therefore, they will not talk about ecology. This is an illusion.
Perhaps, if there will be a presentation of your startup (ICO) at the nearest event and you can convince or surprise people with your product, then maybe I will take a closer look. In the meantime ..... I doubt
We will announce our first presentation at a Blockchain conference event very soon
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
This is not the only project I have embraced in this forum. I can not say that this topic is very popular. However, charity and ecology are in great demand among rich people in this world. Probably someone will be interested in this coin.
Of course, projects that work in the field of environmental protection are very popular today. It is very good that now such a global trend!
copper member
Most likely the token will serve for settlements within the Greencoin project platform.
But the project plans to work not only with other crypto projects, but can regular business accept or pay tokens?
It is quite interesting question and I have not found any answer, yet. However, hope all aspects will become clear
As we said before it will be a very difficult task, but not impossible,, technology advances at giant steps and it is inevitable, We have already contacted several of these companies and they have accepted the idea very well, but in this transition these companies can still accept fiat currency as form of payment, but we will work hard to make the transition to use only cryptocurrency as a form of payment within the Greencoin platform, obviously using GNC tokens there will be more benefits, which will also be the only means to carry out all kinds of rewards
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Now almost everyone communicates in social networks, there are few administrations on the forum who answer, the best thing is telegrams
I also like communication in the Telegram. It's convenient. Always in touch. Convenient to read and chat.
copper member

What do you mean that projects cannot accept tokens? I understand that the token will have a price, and as we know, cryptocurrency can always be exchanged for Fiat and back.

Do you think that an ordinary company (not from a crypto industry) will agree to accept tokens? Hardly ... ogut be problems with taxation and accounting report....

We understand that it will be a very difficult task, but not impossible,, technology advances at giant steps and it is inevitable, We have already contacted several of these companies and they have accepted the idea very well, but in this transition these companies can still accept fiat currency as form of payment, but we will work hard to make the transition to use only cryptocurrency as a form of payment within the Greencoin platform, obviously using GNC tokens there will be more benefits, which will also be the only means to carry out all kinds of rewards
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Any project whos tokens can provide a real life usage will have a better chance in the current competitive crypto market, hype and speculation can no longer holds much value to sustain any token, good thing that CNG token will have a good use.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
In very small steps, everything happens, honestly. It is so meager and slow that you have no idea when a cryptocurrency will really be in the top three of all currencies. While it is only clear how many countries "put a stick in the wheel"
I also do not understand the policies of most states regarding cryptocurrency and crypto projects. Would have taken a clear position.
Activity: 392
Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
There are so many environmenta issues and humanity is mostly caused this problems, that’s why we must find some solutions and Greencoin is one of them
copper member
You have such a beautiful idea... noble goal... it's like you're doing charity work, not investment. Everything is fine, but how will this project earn?

Hello Thank you for your comment

As our motto says solving real problems in the world.

This is not so much an investment or something to make us millionaires, but to maintain the platform, Greencoin platform will charge to manufacturers and installers a small transaction fee for every transaction, the fee will be distributed between
Greencoin and referral system pool to keep referral rewards active for expansion and popularity the Geencoin ecosystem
copper member
We can take advantage of other sources of energy that are in our side and start using these existing sustainables green systems unfortunately for one reason its expansion and and its popularity is very slow in many countries.
copper member
Admin, tell me you have experience in eco, outside the Internet. For example, an office or a company that exists and attracts people outside the crypto community. I think this information would be useful to many. At least it will show that you are experts in your field. What do you say?

Well honestly the team do not have the experience in all areas of ecological products or systems because there is many of them, but if we talk the Founder and Co-Founder of Greencoin have worked together in the area of solar panels in the USA, and they created the MY GREEN WORLD corporation focused on solar panels "EIN C4071729 https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/ for bussiness verification", but they have been working with other companies in other areas of ecological systems, such as hydrogen cells, on which one of them is part of greencoin advisors and the founder of HydroClubUSA, But The main objective of the platform is to unite the socially responsible companies that support and build products for the creation of ecological systems or green systems as we call them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Project Greencoin really looks cool. I read that they want to work with all companies. What mission will their token be?
Hello
CNG tokens will be one of the means of payment Greencoin platform as well as the only means to carry out all kinds of rewards.

Do you think that this also brings the value of the CNG to much higher levels in near future? I don't wanna talk about price, but it is one of the reasons why some people are here.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
This is a highly meaningful project. If applied to the reality, I think Greencoin will be one of the factors contributing to make human life better and more sustainable. To operate, requires Greencoin to have partners. How will you attract and support your partners? I think that users, especially in developing countries, are less aware of green energy issues and nutrition. Therefore, the green energy and nutrition dissemination, publicity of Greencoin solutions for the community will be important for the development of the project?
copper member
Project Greencoin really looks cool. I read that they want to work with all companies. What mission will their token be?
Hello
CNG tokens will be one of the means of payment Greencoin platform as well as the only means to carry out all kinds of rewards.
copper member
I read about the Greencoin project. What can I say quite an interesting concept among guys. Do you think there is a chance to break through in a falling market?
Good question, well, we know its difficult but not impossible, its a big challenge but we are working hard for the success of the project.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
The first decentralized platform based on sustainable green systems to solve real problems in the world, connecting green systems manufacturers and local Installation companies or certified individuals directly with buyers. it seems your project concept is very interesting, do you have some partner or advisor in your project?
Pages:
Jump to: