Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 82. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

What do you mean that projects cannot accept tokens? I understand that the token will have a price, and as we know, cryptocurrency can always be exchanged for Fiat and back.

Do you think that an ordinary company (not from a crypto industry) will agree to accept tokens? Hardly ... ogut be problems with taxation and accounting report....
There are some companies that not related to crypto, but say pay salaries in cryptocurrencies ..that’s why everything can happen
Activity: 280
Project Greencoin really looks cool. I read that they want to work with all companies. What mission will their token be?
Most likely the token will serve for settlements within the Greencoin project platform.
I was reading comments and noticed a few posts where members were discussing an rumours about similar project that has got almost the same title name.. can somebody clear it for me?)
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
their statement on the website of GNC not a stock, goods or investment. GNC is the mark to be used on internal market operations. This is very unique, I am still hard to learn about them. about what actually the GNC. What is a service?
As I understand it, it is a service that combines several areas in the environment. They can unite the companies of this sphere. How exactly this all happens, I have not yet understood. I do quickly skim read the white paper, but I understand that you need to delve...
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
their statement on the website of GNC not a stock, goods or investment. GNC is the mark to be used on internal market operations. This is very unique, I am still hard to learn about them. about what actually the GNC. What is a service?
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
Unfortunately, there are so many community members that are not interested in environmental issues and are just willing to earn money in crypt..
I agree. Everyone is interested only in money, profit and profit. Therefore, they will not talk about ecology. This is an illusion.
Perhaps, if there will be a presentation of your startup (ICO) at the nearest event and you can convince or surprise people with your product, then maybe I will take a closer look. In the meantime ..... I doubt
Activity: 42

Honestly, I did not quite understand how it would work. I understand that he wants to make a project, but how exactly I cannot understand.
While legislative calculations of cryptocurrency are impossible, mutual settlements between counterparties on platform Greencoin  will take place in the internal cryptocurrency, and in the event of withdrawal of funds, they will be converted into fiat money. Is it clear?
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
Unfortunately, there are so many community members that are not interested in environmental issues and are just willing to earn money in crypt..
Activity: 589
Most likely the token will serve for settlements within the Greencoin project platform.
But the project plans to work not only with other crypto projects, but can regular business accept or pay tokens?
It is quite interesting question and I have not found any answer, yet. However, hope all aspects will become clear
Activity: 406
Yes you are right, there is such a problem that should interest people. But often happens on the contrary. People are only interested in money. They aim to make money on ICO. I will not say that Greencoin looks attractive to many people.
Activity: 252

I think that the token will work only within the system (platform) and the input and output of the other project partners will receive the usual Fiat. problems should not be.

Honestly, I did not quite understand how it would work. I understand that he wants to make a project, but how exactly I cannot understand.
Activity: 224
You have such a beautiful idea... noble goal... it's like you're doing charity work, not investment. Everything is fine, but how will this project earn?
Of course the main concept is to collect at least soft cap, then any product can be not commercial, but just social. I mean it can provide some services or doing some things without aim of getting profit..
Activity: 126
But the project plans to work not only with other crypto projects, but can regular business accept or pay tokens?
I think that the token will work only within the system (platform) and the input and output of the other project partners will receive the usual Fiat. problems should not be.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10

Greencoin offers really good bonuses so I think that it is better to invest right now, because then there will not be any special bonuses
Investing in the early stages is always the most profitable. It is like a law for investment markets.
I thought that such projects do not have any chances, because there are a few investors who are really interested. But I was mistaken and now I realized all the potential..
Activity: 126

What do you mean that projects cannot accept tokens? I understand that the token will have a price, and as we know, cryptocurrency can always be exchanged for Fiat and back.

Do you think that an ordinary company (not from a crypto industry) will agree to accept tokens? Hardly ... ogut be problems with taxation and accounting report....
Activity: 280
I read the whitepaper fluently. Yes, the idea is not new, I saw something similar at least 3 times. But let's see how it will be organized, this is the whole point.
Such projects are really a lot, but everyone has their own ideas and ways to implement them. In the end, you need to watch what certainly will be the result. I think Greencoin is one of the favorites!
This ICO has several features, that distinguish it from other and gives it really chances to become a leader in this industry
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Activity: 42
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Project Greencoin really looks cool. I read that they want to work with all companies. What mission will their token be?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
You have such a beautiful idea... noble goal... it's like you're doing charity work, not investment. Everything is fine, but how will this project earn?
Activity: 238
We have greatly disrupted the ecosystem in recent years, and we need to fight this problem.
We all need to make some steps to litter ecology as less as possible. Moreover, such ICO helps, too
Pages:
Jump to: