Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN[ICO] HADE TOKEN: Introducing cryptocurrency to a $700 billion market - page 3. (Read 1516 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I dont see any reasons at all why this project will not succeed. First its innovative and unique second is the members of the team running this project have a different expertise.
You're correct, as the team are expertise in different field, I would say this project have a high chance to its success. Which I also admire and inspire that this project aim to become the world’s largest network for investment research by utilizing blockchain technology with machine learning, data visualization, data analysis, and artificial intelligence. Hoping for the spectacular success on this project.
Activity: 308
Yes, we need projects that will help young investors in their endeavors. I hope that the team has enough experience to cope with the task
Activity: 182
I dont see any reasons at all why this project will not succeed. First its innovative and unique second is the members of the team running this project have a different expertise.
I know that this project is very interesting and at the same time very promising. It has a very nice vision for the communit of crypto currency, moreover, Hade aims to become the world’s largest network for investment research by utilizing blockchain technology. I was looking forward for this amazing project with the AI technology with it.
Merit: 100
The hade platform is the world's firsts database which excited us to opt as it built around the inclusion of company specific information. It also leverages the advertisers to demand premium rates.
by adding specific details about the project and also adding ads in it I think will make this project successful.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This platform is making the work of investment more easy and also reduce the risk of involved in investment like loosing all the money on same project. This project will help investors to invest at different places at the same time which will increase the chances of profitable returns.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The hade platform is the world's firsts database which excited us to opt as it built around the inclusion of company specific information. It also leverages the advertisers to demand premium rates.
Activity: 518
Hade platform build with its automation's are really a key achievement with its launch as it build around the deployment of innovating technology like data visualization, data analytics etc to improve the quality of legacy financial services.
Activity: 238
In ANN thread i didn't find any roadmap about HADE TOKEN. You have any roadmap about HADE TOKEN??
If you have then add this on ANN thread as soon as possible because without it we cannot get a clear concept from HADE TOKEN project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
another great Artificial Intelligent based Project that has already reached the hard cap. I think I have to relook my wallets again if ı have some last satoshis to invest in Hade, bcs today its the last day.

How can you say that they already reached there a hard cap? As I browse their website I only see half of the collected funds and I think 60% is missing until they can fully reach the hard cap. Or you must be wrong because the one that they have previously reach is there soft cap only.

Maybe he misunderstood it. Anyway, reaching the soft cap is a good news because they already earned some funds that will support the developments of hade token. It a good way to start now.

yeah I wanted to write soft cap sorry  Cool  thanks for correction.  I wish they also reach their hard cap, bcs in my opinion one of the great projects in crypto world.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I see that your team consists of experienced people in the programming and artificial intelligence fields. What more, you say that the people presented in the pictures are just the part of the whole team. However, in my opinion, creating such artificial intelligence and actually such a platform is very difficult. Can you boast about the problems you have been doing in the past? Or something similar?
Activity: 532
$700 billion market is really huge. Soft cap of this Hade Token reached. I will be looking forward for this platform. It makes me wonder if they would burn those if the remaining  token won't be sold out.
Activity: 574
With data of 5,000 companies, 125,298 Data Categories, Hade token really has potential to make huge profit business Wink. And now we only have 1 day more to buy Hade Token, don't missing!
Activity: 196
Hade team seems great as their leadership team, had the huge opportunities of thirty plus staff members who are working on hade platform, these people work in division of programming , machine learning.
I think that this project is working very hard all this time without being unstable and the developers are trying thier best in replying and supporting the clients.
Activity: 294
Artificial Intelligence is one of the hottest topics in the financial markets today and The HADE platform seems to promise lots of benefits to investors who do not have the skills or the time to read the markets with their Bot that combines machine learning technology with a constantly changing balance of slow and fast data to learn, adjust, and produce real-time outcomes in an industry.
In the industry hade taken is really a deserving as it is dealing by introducing a crypto currency of 700 dollar billion market and the platform seems legit with a machine learning technology by managing all mechanisms that produces a better outcome.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Looking at this project I have a couple of questions, viz. I'm interested in what exchanges will be sold tokens? And are there any updates to this project to date?
I think at least after end ICO and so maybe 1-2 months after they will be listing on etherdelta? Oh, i see that today is the ICO end day.
Activity: 560
I'm following this thread dedicatedly, I love the idea and hope to able to use the site when its finally on. Trading crypto won't be a bad idea.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
This is a very great project and they have shown this by collecting 60% of the hard cap I think they will surely reach the hard cap and they will become a very successful project here. They have got interested from many investors and I think this investment will give them very high returns in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Artificial Intelligence is one of the hottest topics in the financial markets today and The HADE platform seems to promise lots of benefits to investors who do not have the skills or the time to read the markets with their Bot that combines machine learning technology with a constantly changing balance of slow and fast data to learn, adjust, and produce real-time outcomes in an industry.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
another great Artificial Intelligent based Project that has already reached the hard cap. I think I have to relook my wallets again if ı have some last satoshis to invest in Hade, bcs today its the last day.

How can you say that they already reached there a hard cap? As I browse their website I only see half of the collected funds and I think 60% is missing until they can fully reach the hard cap. Or you must be wrong because the one that they have previously reach is there soft cap only.

Maybe he misunderstood it. Anyway, reaching the soft cap is a good news because they already earned some funds that will support the developments of hade token. It a good way to start now.
well is a good sign if they reach softcap that means the project will definitely go on and if half is collected that basically means they have almost reach the end point but is better to wait than say they have reach cap
Pages:
Jump to: