Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN[ICO] HADE TOKEN: Introducing cryptocurrency to a $700 billion market - page 8. (Read 1516 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
20m $ market cat for 240 m tokens, not so exciting actually even your idea is a great one
Unfortunately, the developer does not conduct a bounty company. I would be pleased to participate, I think the project is very promising.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
I support this project and also want to make investments in this project as I think that it will give high returns to its investors as it will invest for us in different asset and give us profits which is a very great and profitable idea. Early investors in this project will also get high profits now.
Activity: 574
I see this project seems to have just started, hopefully it can quickly make this project a success. good luck.

Yes, we all hope that the project will be successful in the near future. We need to help hade token to get more investors and we also need to help them spread good things in social medias.
Well, if this project has already reached a soft cover, then we can be sure that further the project will also actively develop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I see this project seems to have just started, hopefully it can quickly make this project a success. good luck.

Yes, we all hope that the project will be successful in the near future. We need to help hade token to get more investors and we also need to help them spread good things in social medias.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
do you have a bounty-thread?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
a special project in my opinion, because according to this project unique, I want to join and want to add experience in this project.
I have been trying to find an Artificial Intelligence or bot that knows how to invest on cryptocurrencies of exchange. Is this platform works like that? But as I understand it, the AI will be like an investment manager.
As I watched their youtube presentation what I understand is that the people will buy their platform using their token. Their platform is the AI where in you search a company and automatically the result will be the company's whole profile and everything you need to know about a company.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
The soft cap already reach $5million... so its amazing...& the ICO price of Hade Token is good...so creative teams work paid off.. so looking forward to this project...best of luck

The project is still new but already reached the soft cap. Is this real? How this happened? Well, if its real then the project already have a good start and we can be sure now that they will be more successful.
Activity: 294
Dear developer, I visited your site, but did not find the exact numbers of soft and hard cap. I saw only a scale showing the cap. Can you clarify the nomber?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I have been trying to find an Artificial Intelligence or bot that knows how to invest on cryptocurrencies of exchange. Is this platform works like that? But as I understand it, the AI will be like an investment manager.
Activity: 602
Hade is an artificial intelligence powered by SAAS platform. They will be conducted their ICO on January 26, 2018. Soft cap of $5 million already reached. Let us join and participate in the ICO to help the future generation.
Software as a service, their platform is such an interesting because when you search a company automatically it will provide you a detailed information in real time. Such a brilliant idea because this will lessen the time of searching for the company profile.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
The soft cap already reach $5million... so its amazing...& the ICO price of Hade Token is good...so creative teams work paid off.. so looking forward to this project...best of luck

This really great for the companies. I think the owners of these project are veteran and trusted and already established a company since then. So they wont have any problems.
Activity: 294
An interesting project, which first of all will be of interest to start-up investors, for whom this project is being created. We need this project.
Yes, it is really interesting project isn't it? I guess this project is needed for those who need fast & transparency market that has 700 billion funds.
Activity: 308
An interesting project, which first of all will be of interest to start-up investors, for whom this project is being created. We need this project.
Activity: 1
- What links does this project have to Boon.vc?

- You state there are 240M Hade tokens, yet your contract has created 500M - why is that?

- What evidence do you have that Paul Hastings is handling the legal for you?

- Why is there no KYC process?

- What evidence do you have that Mark Lynd is an advisor?

- What evidence do you have that Greg Tavalsky is an advisor?

- What evidence do you have that Andrew Johnsen is an advisor?

- What evidence do you have that Timothy Armes is an advisor?

- Why have the tokens PREHADE, HADB, AND BOON been created using the same contract code and by the same contract creator?
Activity: 76
It seems this project is comprised of different members, may I know what is your projects main headquarters?

We are based in Orlando, FL
Activity: 182
It seems this project is comprised of different members, may I know what is your projects main headquarters?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: