Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN[ICO] HADE TOKEN: Introducing cryptocurrency to a $700 billion market - page 6. (Read 1516 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hade token team composed of seven members only. Their ideas and concepts build are admirable. With this number of team members they are able to bring this kind of idea that much probably liked by everyone.
I think of such amount person in the command quite enough. In some projects person to 2-3 times is more, and in practice the coin dies. Not in the amount business, but as.

yes, the number of people in the team does not always win, the mod can be much less and the team then works much better than if it were 10 bolotshe.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I'm curious that judging by the description, tokens are investment and citizens of America and China will be able to participate in the acquisition of coins?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I cant wait for hade token to be listed in trading websites. Since it has already reached its soft cap most investors are now prepairing to see thier token listed on those big trading sites.
HADE tokens will surely soon reach the hard cap giving huge benefits for the users and also then we can find hade tokens listed on some huge exchanges soon which will help their token to earn more price due to increasing demand and the future should be then be great for hade tokens.

And what is your reasoning for that big bold claim when 99% of the tokens dont even reach close to the soft cap forget the hard cap. Also what's the cap even?
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
this project seems great will follow it keenly .
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hade token team composed of seven members only. Their ideas and concepts build are admirable. With this number of team members they are able to bring this kind of idea that much probably liked by everyone.
I think of such amount person in the command quite enough. In some projects person to 2-3 times is more, and in practice the coin dies. Not in the amount business, but as.
I feel interesting in HADE TOKEN project. And i see we still have to join your sale to 26th January, right? Still have 40 millions token? And what will be after 26th January, another ICO stage?

They are really hot right now. I think I have read that they reach there a soft cap in an instant gaining 5 million dollars! Many people are focused on these project right now.
If that is the situation right now then probably this platform can reached their hard cap easily in my own opinion. Knowing that they already achieved their soft cap, investors will probably get interested to join in their ICO sale. Also, its better that the dev will share their data results of their soft cap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Hade team looks great but many of the people are actually waiting to know more updates including me, we are waiting for development team better actions in sharing the complete details where we can understand it better about the TIFs.

Yeah me too, I am expecting more from this project. They need to be more active and need to update us regularly about the new improvements and developments with this project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
I cant wait for hade token to be listed in trading websites. Since it has already reached its soft cap most investors are now prepairing to see thier token listed on those big trading sites.
HADE tokens will surely soon reach the hard cap giving huge benefits for the users and also then we can find hade tokens listed on some huge exchanges soon which will help their token to earn more price due to increasing demand and the future should be then be great for hade tokens.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Activity: 294
Excellent idea of the analyst and the creation of the fund, but then the developer needs to get a banking license? I know this is quite difficult in the US.
Activity: 602
They have a good platform that can easily help people from making some financial environment. They are competing with big names hereThis lookes like a very interesting platform for investors which will offer high returns to them as this company will invest their money for them in different places.

Yeah, with those some big names now I hope hade token can compete with them. They can surely do this if they will have a lot of active supporters and many serious investors.
What makes this platform different from other competitor is that their information given by their AI platform is up to date. Which means that if someone will search a company based on their latest information then this platform is the right tool to use. I see some potential of this innovative project by using an AI platform which is very futuristic.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The soft cap already reach $5million... so its amazing...& the ICO price of Hade Token is good...so creative teams work paid off.. so looking forward to this project...best of luck

The project is still new but already reached the soft cap. Is this real? How this happened? Well, if its real then the project already have a good start and we can be sure now that they will be more successful.

Yeah, for just short period of time it's amazing reach in the softcap. Well, as time goes by this project would be a bright future and soon it will reach in the hard cap. Good luck to this project for a good and great success.

Yes it already reached so far because of their well management...I think I see a few companies reach so far as in small period of time...so wish them a good luck to reach their goal..
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
They have a good platform that can easily help people from making some financial environment. They are competing with big names hereThis lookes like a very interesting platform for investors which will offer high returns to them as this company will invest their money for them in different places.

Yeah, with those some big names now I hope hade token can compete with them. They can surely do this if they will have a lot of active supporters and many serious investors.
Activity: 574
I feel interesting in HADE TOKEN project. And i see we still have to join your sale to 26th January, right? Still have 40 millions token? And what will be after 26th January, another ICO stage?

They are really hot right now. I think I have read that they reach there a soft cap in an instant gaining 5 million dollars! Many people are focused on these project right now.
Tell me, is there any mandatory minimum amount to buy tokens? Until January 26 there is still time, I want to think about it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 99
Nothing Airdrop or bounty ?
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Can I know which county is this project based on? The idea is good and it got some potential there. What about the distribution? Is there any information on the distribution of tokens? The website is down by the way.

Hello, Sorry about the website and thanks for your kind words. I have updated the link and it is working now. Kindly check the information about the token and more detailed information about the team on the website. Thanks.

I see that HADE already sold 79,434,366 out of 120,000,000 and maybe a high chance to reaching the hard cap. I am just curious on what sites or forums did you advertise this project? Because the ANN thread is new but you already sold that amount of tokens. And is there any bounty campaigns running? Or any airdrops given?

No airdrops.  We canceled the bounty. Hardly any advertising. We have paying customers who love our product. That’s 70% of our ICO. The rest is word of mouth.
Somehow I agree with your marketing strategy just basically a word of mouth from satisfied customers, however an airdrop can be more effective and it is just a small percentage will proceed to that. Thiers alot of members who cant afford investing but is willing to share your project to thier own social media accounts.
This project has got huge importance for some days and many people are trying to invest in this project or earn some tokens for the future. I think airdrop will be very effective when attracting people to support this project and this project should organized some airdrops for its supports.
AI or Artificail Intelligence is very popular and widely used technology in the current era we are into. It not that AI is not common to the people because there are lots of projects that uses Artificial Intelligence. In the coming future the AI will lead in the innovation of great and interesting technology that will give opportunity for the next generation.
Activity: 182
Can I know which county is this project based on? The idea is good and it got some potential there. What about the distribution? Is there any information on the distribution of tokens? The website is down by the way.

Hello, Sorry about the website and thanks for your kind words. I have updated the link and it is working now. Kindly check the information about the token and more detailed information about the team on the website. Thanks.

I see that HADE already sold 79,434,366 out of 120,000,000 and maybe a high chance to reaching the hard cap. I am just curious on what sites or forums did you advertise this project? Because the ANN thread is new but you already sold that amount of tokens. And is there any bounty campaigns running? Or any airdrops given?

No airdrops.  We canceled the bounty. Hardly any advertising. We have paying customers who love our product. That’s 70% of our ICO. The rest is word of mouth.
Somehow I agree with your marketing strategy just basically a word of mouth from satisfied customers, however an airdrop can be more effective and it is just a small percentage will proceed to that. Thiers alot of members who cant afford investing but is willing to share your project to thier own social media accounts.
Activity: 308
An interesting platform for novice investors. This crypto market is only at the beginning of its journey, so platforms that help beginners simply need
Pages:
Jump to: