Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN[ICO] HADE TOKEN: Introducing cryptocurrency to a $700 billion market - page 5. (Read 1516 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
quite a lot of investors are eyeing or ICO of this project started I hope the team of this project can do everything possible to provide a comfortable place for big investors

You are right, i also hope that the team will add more features and more developments from this project. I am sure by doing that many investors will be interested to join.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
quite a lot of investors are eyeing or ICO of this project started I hope the team of this project can do everything possible to provide a comfortable place for big investors
Activity: 190
We observe there are additional TIFs made from other ERC20 tokens that will be sold on the hade platform and both types of TIFs will be available on other exchanges.

what is tifs?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
We observe there are additional TIFs made from other ERC20 tokens that will be sold on the hade platform and both types of TIFs will be available on other exchanges.
Activity: 518
Hade team seems great as their leadership team, had the huge opportunities of thirty plus staff members who are working on hade platform, these people work in division of programming , machine learning.
Activity: 574
another great Artificial Intelligent based Project that has already reached the hard cap. I think I have to relook my wallets again if ı have some last satoshis to invest in Hade, bcs today its the last day.
As for me, i really want HADE Token have more ICO stage or crowdsale. If Hade Token have reach their hardcap already, congrats to someone as first birds!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
another great Artificial Intelligent based Project that has already reached the hard cap. I think I have to relook my wallets again if ı have some last satoshis to invest in Hade, bcs today its the last day.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Hade token will be used to silence the technology that will create the hosting and creation of TIFs by investment managers, The technology will be sold on the hade platform, and the only way to acquire it is the hade token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Its the last day of the ICO? Or will be next stage later?
Yes, I think this is the last day for the token sale and no one should not leave this opportunity as they can earn huge profits from this tokens in the future. This project as already reached 5 million cap and is supported by many people of this community which has made them very famous. this project has great chances to become successful in the coming time.
So quick or i'm really late at HADE Token. Lol, yesterday i still have a plan to buy some Hade, but my bitcoin still not confirmed Sad. Have any more stage of Hade sale?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Yes, I think this is the last day for the token sale and no one should not leave this opportunity as they can earn huge profits from this tokens in the future. This project as already reached 5 million cap and is supported by many people of this community which has made them very famous. this project has great chances to become successful in the coming time.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I feel interesting in HADE TOKEN project. And i see we still have to join your sale to 26th January, right? Still have 40 millions token? And what will be after 26th January, another ICO stage?

They are really hot right now. I think I have read that they reach there a soft cap in an instant gaining 5 million dollars! Many people are focused on these project right now.
If that is the situation right now then probably this platform can reached their hard cap easily in my own opinion. Knowing that they already achieved their soft cap, investors will probably get interested to join in their ICO sale. Also, its better that the dev will share their data results of their soft cap.
Yeah, for just short period of time it's amazing reach in the softcap. Well, as time goes by this project would be a bright future and soon it will reach in the hard cap. Good luck to this project for a good and great success
This project is having high potential so many people are trusting this project and investing in it as they will get very high return's to their investment if the project becomes successful and they invest in a proper project.
Activity: 434
I feel interesting in HADE TOKEN project. And i see we still have to join your sale to 26th January, right? Still have 40 millions token? And what will be after 26th January, another ICO stage?

They are really hot right now. I think I have read that they reach there a soft cap in an instant gaining 5 million dollars! Many people are focused on these project right now.
If that is the situation right now then probably this platform can reached their hard cap easily in my own opinion. Knowing that they already achieved their soft cap, investors will probably get interested to join in their ICO sale. Also, its better that the dev will share their data results of their soft cap.
Yeah, for just short period of time it's amazing reach in the softcap. Well, as time goes by this project would be a bright future and soon it will reach in the hard cap. Good luck to this project for a good and great success
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Hade team looks great but many of the people are actually waiting to know more updates including me, we are waiting for development team better actions in sharing the complete details where we can understand it better about the TIFs.

Yeah me too, I am expecting more from this project. They need to be more active and need to update us regularly about the new improvements and developments with this project.
It has a great idea  investment research and financial analysis using A.I seriously they just need few demonstrations and some words out there to hit media and it good i like the whole idea but it need to be cemented and taking more adequately
Activity: 560
I have no idea how to trade or read up the market that much. If I have a trusted professional that can do it then of course I will give trading a chance. And i'm sure lots of people would.
Activity: 380
The project looks very interesting.i never seen like this project on this forum.i think this platform is best for the investment.i also want to invest in this ICO.
Are you launch any bounty or airdrop campaign?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Can I know which county is this project based on? The idea is good and it got some potential there. What about the distribution? Is there any information on the distribution of tokens? The website is down by the way.

Hello, Sorry about the website and thanks for your kind words. I have updated the link and it is working now. Kindly check the information about the token and more detailed information about the team on the website. Thanks.

I see that HADE already sold 79,434,366 out of 120,000,000 and maybe a high chance to reaching the hard cap. I am just curious on what sites or forums did you advertise this project? Because the ANN thread is new but you already sold that amount of tokens. And is there any bounty campaigns running? Or any airdrops given?

No airdrops.  We canceled the bounty. Hardly any advertising. We have paying customers who love our product. That’s 70% of our ICO. The rest is word of mouth.
Somehow I agree with your marketing strategy just basically a word of mouth from satisfied customers, however an airdrop can be more effective and it is just a small percentage will proceed to that. Thiers alot of members who cant afford investing but is willing to share your project to thier own social media accounts.

airdrop is good for gaining followers on social media for the project in early stage, but if you check their social media they already have a lots followers, if they run airdrop now, just those followers will resubmit their name in spreadsheet.
They are using other strategies to advertise the project like this one ( 10000000 Crypto Giveaway ) https://hadeplatform.com/articles/2018/01/13/The-10-Day-10000000-Crypto-Giveaway-Details/140
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Nice idea .great project. HAIDE platform seeks to bring these types of investment products for cryptorchic markets through TIFs.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I don't have access to your website, please give me the link whitepaper
Activity: 294
The developer correctly writes that this is a $ 700 billion market but did he do marketing research? What percentage of the interest can it get from this market? Need advertising and the team does not even bounty of the company.
Pages:
Jump to: