Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN[ICO] HADE TOKEN: Introducing cryptocurrency to a $700 billion market - page 4. (Read 1516 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Using artificial intelligence in managing investment will be a big help especially to traders. Since it says that it will be a tokenized investment funds, does it mean there are going to be dividends to the token holder of this cryptocurrency?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Looking at this project I have a couple of questions, viz. I'm interested in what exchanges will be sold tokens? And are there any updates to this project to date?
Activity: 380
another great Artificial Intelligent based Project that has already reached the hard cap. I think I have to relook my wallets again if ı have some last satoshis to invest in Hade, bcs today its the last day.

How can you say that they already reached there a hard cap? As I browse their website I only see half of the collected funds and I think 60% is missing until they can fully reach the hard cap. Or you must be wrong because the one that they have previously reach is there soft cap only.

Maybe he misunderstood it. Anyway, reaching the soft cap is a good news because they already earned some funds that will support the developments of hade token. It a good way to start now.
Yes you are right thst should be misunderstanding but the project already reached to the soft cap.And i think it collected upto the 60% of funds for the hardcap.so i belive that this project will achieve hardcap soon so keep support to the project.
Activity: 672
What a good project. Such large investments and are not even afraid if something goes wrong! you are just great!
Activity: 476
another great Artificial Intelligent based Project that has already reached the hard cap. I think I have to relook my wallets again if ı have some last satoshis to invest in Hade, bcs today its the last day.

How can you say that they already reached there a hard cap? As I browse their website I only see half of the collected funds and I think 60% is missing until they can fully reach the hard cap. Or you must be wrong because the one that they have previously reach is there soft cap only.

Maybe he misunderstood it. Anyway, reaching the soft cap is a good news because they already earned some funds that will support the developments of hade token. It a good way to start now.

Depends on how they use the funds, if they just run away with the funds then RIP the people who invested into the project (cause a lot of ICOs lately seem to do that for money)
I agree, which most of the ICO projects are intended for the money to those investors who will put a fund for the desired project. Hopefully by having this project it will control due to their AI feature.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Depends on how they use the funds, if they just run away with the funds then RIP the people who invested into the project (cause a lot of ICOs lately seem to do that for money)
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Hade team seems great as their leadership team, had the huge opportunities of thirty plus staff members who are working on hade platform, these people work in division of programming , machine learning.
Dealing with AI is a big thing to do as what their platform is saying that Hade is an AI, even if their platform is amazing and will surely attract people who loves a more secure way of investing and dealing with licensing its own technology using Hade token.
Actually i am impressed by the design of their platform and mostly such platforms with great designs make a bigger and wider profit in future. Hope this project too will have the same profits. HADE tokens will surely help the individual to make good profits along with its benefits.
Activity: 434

Hade platform is easy to use and also it is being updated from time to time. That is why their soft cap is already reached just because their platform I think is ready to be sale as what I understand in the video.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Artificial Intelligence is one of the great things that come to evolve in the currenct era we are now living in. AI is a great tool to maximize the used of technology. And now, this project cope up to the idea of having an AI in the success of this project. But of course, I believe in the potential of Hade to become success in this community.
Their AI platform is really helpful to people who wanted to do some research about a company in real time. On the other side, they already achieved their softcap if I'm not mistaken so probably they will achieved also their hard cap.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
quite a lot of investors are eyeing or ICO of this project started I hope the team of this project can do everything possible to provide a comfortable place for big investors
I think large investors are attracted by the filling it of project, and as well 700 $ billion market. They like to put means to available business-project.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 434
Artificial Intelligence is one of the great things that come to evolve in the currenct era we are now living in. AI is a great tool to maximize the used of technology. And now, this project cope up to the idea of having an AI in the success of this project. But of course, I believe in the potential of Hade to become success in this community.
Activity: 294
Hade team looks great but many of the people are actually waiting to know more updates including me, we are waiting for development team better actions in sharing the complete details where we can understand it better about the TIFs.
Agree, I've been waiting also for more details about the project and for the team members to respond about the questions about when did the pre sale started.
Agree with this too, because if the pre sale started by the time the thread is created surely it can't reach this way too fast because others might have not heard it yet. I'm just curious too about it so we, as the community, will gladly wait for your answer about this so we can have a peace in our mind in questioning the pre sale topic.

Our presale started back in December. We reached our softcap so quickly because we have an established business at HadePlatform.com where nearly all of our customers contributed instantly. We launched our paid business in October, and already have $6 million in revenue. We expect $20 million this year, and maybe $60 million next year. We are going after Bloomberg Portal ($7 billion revenue), and TIFs could be a $200 billion market opportunity.
Interesting information, quite large amounts you already earn. But I do not understand if you have such a flow, why not release the shares?
Activity: 308
an interesting idea, which can really attract a large financial flow to the crypto community. This project will be of interest to many
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Just hearing about this project, I will like to do a little research about it and  i hope it will be a good project for investors
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Hade team looks great but many of the people are actually waiting to know more updates including me, we are waiting for development team better actions in sharing the complete details where we can understand it better about the TIFs.
Agree, I've been waiting also for more details about the project and for the team members to respond about the questions about when did the pre sale started.
Agree with this too, because if the pre sale started by the time the thread is created surely it can't reach this way too fast because others might have not heard it yet. I'm just curious too about it so we, as the community, will gladly wait for your answer about this so we can have a peace in our mind in questioning the pre sale topic.

Our presale started back in December. We reached our softcap so quickly because we have an established business at HadePlatform.com where nearly all of our customers contributed instantly. We launched our paid business in October, and already have $6 million in revenue. We expect $20 million this year, and maybe $60 million next year. We are going after Bloomberg Portal ($7 billion revenue), and TIFs could be a $200 billion market opportunity.
I feel interesting in HADE TOKEN project. And i see we still have to join your sale to 26th January, right? Still have 40 millions token? And what will be after 26th January, another ICO stage?

They are really hot right now. I think I have read that they reach there a soft cap in an instant gaining 5 million dollars! Many people are focused on these project right now.
Tell me, is there any mandatory minimum amount to buy tokens? Until January 26 there is still time, I want to think about it.

There is no minimum for ETH or BTC. And yes, it ends on Jan 26, so only 48 more hours to go!
I feel interesting in HADE TOKEN project. And i see we still have to join your sale to 26th January, right? Still have 40 millions token? And what will be after 26th January, another ICO stage?

Only 48 hours left. Thats it. No more ICO. Then we go to exchange, incorporate blockchain, and bring the TIFs idea to life.
Nice and interesting project but I am more interested to know more about the hade token. Can you share the token specs here and will you also run airdrop bounty?

Yeah the title leaves a LOT to be desired, I mean like 700$ billion is a LOT for a new ICO coin and it doesnt even tell us what the goals of the coin even are lol
I agree, I still didn't understand how this platform works and what will be its features. Can the dev explained this "introducing cryptocurrency to a $700 billion market" because I really don't understand properly what is its true meaning.

If you scroll down on www.hade.io you will see the breakdown of our addressable market, six industries that our technology relates too. Nearly one third is the expected TIF market, a market we will create.
Pages:
Jump to: