Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Halo Platform [HALO] - Platform Live Wallet/Tiered Masternodes - page 3. (Read 13340 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I believe the AWS stuff is for their MN hosting service.. can you explain further what AWS stuff you're concerned about?

Amazon is a single US company. In the realm of decentralization to have all the masternodes on one service that can be pressured by the US government is a weakness. Think back to how the gov't stopped paypal and others from allowing contributions to wikileaks.

Will people have the option to run their own nodes ?

You seem to be quite knowledgeable about the project so can you tell me about if there will be KYC with the exchange and what jurisdiction they will be in ?

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Now is more than 1 month of HALO network start delay. Any comment of devteam is needed. Maybe just approximate date of the launch. And the roadmap on official website should be corrected
They are very active in Discord, most of the information is there. Still no new date set.

Here is the latest information: https://medium.com/@haloplatform/state-of-development-2018-ff595ce5da6b
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
Now is more than 1 month of HALO network start delay. Any comment of devteam is needed. Maybe just approximate date of the launch. And the roadmap on official website should be corrected
More delays... I wonder why they would try to have such an aggressive timetable set for themselves right off the bat and have nothing done on time?

Anyone notice how much was copied from Dash ? Like the masternodes .. Private send.. Instant  send

Forking open sourced wallets

And why run this on Amazon Web services ? Seems more centralized than decentralized. What are the masternodes doing then ? Just the transactions ?
I'm not sure why that matters.. those 3 features are very popular features currently and they have brought them to an ETH based coin which nobody else yet has done.

I am worried about the delays but they have communicated constantly and have had setbacks that were clearly documented that were not their fault.. I am still very hopeful. Yes they have aggressive timetables, better than not doing much!

I believe the AWS stuff is for their MN hosting service.. can you explain further what AWS stuff you're concerned about?
What is the jurisdiction of the exchange ? Will this be open to all US and European traders ? Will verification be mandatory or is there a limit for unverified traders ?

Are you planning on having some sort of funding/lending on the platform ?
More delays... I wonder why they would try to have such an aggressive timetable set for themselves right off the bat and have nothing done on time?

Anyone notice how much was copied from Dash ? Like the masternodes .. Private send.. Instant  send

Forking open sourced wallets

And why run this on Amazon Web services ? Seems more centralized than decentralized. What are the masternodes doing then ? Just the transactions ?
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Is this project alive?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Do you have an expected date for release already and you plan on doing a bounty campaign?
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
Can't wait for January to mine a bit of this, if possible.  Cheesy
Activity: 421
When are the coins going to be distributed and how to go about claiming them?

thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
StasyQ
15th December is very close. Is there any information about HALO network start time? Maybe countdown timer anywhere? What about testnet to check miners before mainnet start?
The 15th was a tentative date and Jan 1st was a more solid date. They've opted to do more security checks and delay until Jan 1st

I think (hope) that Jan 1st is a generic launching day because most of the ppl including the devs will be drunk at that time.

Anyway an official post will be very nice.
15th December is very close. Is there any information about HALO network start time? Maybe countdown timer anywhere? What about testnet to check miners before mainnet start?
The 15th was a tentative date and Jan 1st was a more solid date. They've opted to do more security checks and delay until Jan 1st
Activity: 56
Need Chinese translation
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
Hi all, 
I'm with you guys.
I think that you have an excellent company.

Thank you - we certainly agree =)
Activity: 51
Hi all, 
I'm with you guys.
I think that you have an excellent company.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
HALO gonna be YUUUUUGE.

/Trump
Bitcoin bullrun taking alot of space atm

Bitcoin panicbuy can't be infinity. Soon the altcoin's time is coming. And persepctive projects like HALO will can reward their investors generously
Activity: 74
Bitcoin bullrun taking alot of space atm
Pages:
Jump to: