Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Halo Platform [HALO] - Platform Live Wallet/Tiered Masternodes - page 5. (Read 13340 times)

Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Seem a really cool project, nice new thing various tier for masternodes...will get in!
Could you clarify when will be minable??
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
@warreagle

not much action on btc thread till now i guess its a bit under the radar atm

i think with the launch at 1 dec this will change quickly.... Shocked

and at the end of that month you will have numb fingers and a wornout keyboard  Grin
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
Looks like another interesting ico is coming up. The Masternode system is getting popular these days.

Absolutely and we have configured ours for optimal profitability for our masternoders - thanks for checking in!
I took a brief look at whitepaper - the project may have potential.

I have a few of questions to the Halo team, I would appreciate if they could shed some light on the following:
1. Can I buy Halo tokens now? Are they sold on exchanges?
2. How many tokens were sold via ICO?
3. How post-live development will be funded? I presume ICO money will be spent for development of Halo blockchain, coin, Hub and many other useful tools mentioned in the whitepaper. But once these tools are launched, I guess all these products/platforms will evolve and most likely they would require additional modules, enhancements, new versions, etc. Is this covered by ICO or there will be additional funding?

I apologize if it's already been explained and I missed it.

Thank you.

boba02 thank you for your interest in Halo, to answer your questions:

1. Currently Halo coins are not for sale as the ICO has ended, but they will be available on exchanges after the network goes live on Dec 1st
2. 1,000,000 Halo coins were sold during the ICO
3. Post Development will be funded from revenue created by use of the platform from trading, marketplace etc.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Looks like another interesting ico is coming up. The Masternode system is getting popular these days.
Activity: 158
I took a brief look at whitepaper - the project may have potential.

I have a few of questions to the Halo team, I would appreciate if they could shed some light on the following:
1. Can I buy Halo tokens now? Are they sold on exchanges?
2. How many tokens were sold via ICO?
3. How post-live development will be funded? I presume ICO money will be spent for development of Halo blockchain, coin, Hub and many other useful tools mentioned in the whitepaper. But once these tools are launched, I guess all these products/platforms will evolve and most likely they would require additional modules, enhancements, new versions, etc. Is this covered by ICO or there will be additional funding?

I apologize if it's already been explained and I missed it.

Thank you.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Wow! Very interesting project with great reward distribution scheme. Will follow and wait wallet release and network start. Enough small amount of HALO needed to start Masternode allows to hope that HALO will be very valuable
This is my biggest annoyance with the LUX coin that just launched. They want 16,120 coins for a Masternode! You can never mine your way to it, you can only throw down $50,000-$75,000 (buying from the dev's huge premine of course) to get a less than interesting Masternode!

I cannot believe HALO isn't getting more attention. They're doing it all, better.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
Wow! Very interesting project with great reward distribution scheme. Will follow and wait wallet release and network start. Enough small amount of HALO needed to start Masternode allows to hope that HALO will be very valuable
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com
With masternodes all set, locked and loaded, no bonuses and presales, premines on ICO, huge demand and now backing from names in the industry, I really dont know what has to happen for the project to fail and token price to plummet after we go live. This just GOT to succeed.
Counting the days.. counting the days.. this is gonna be a great Christmas present, I just know it!
yes i have been talking to the halo team i am happy to be in the halo family and think they are very dedicated very approchable guys

i like the fact of upgradable masternodes

the whitepaper was very easy to read for a noob like me useally you get flooded with technical info that almost nobody reads anyway imo

i have had a sneak peak on the discord channel at the comprehensive whitepaper lol

so it seems that 2018 will be a great year indeed

edit : nice banner soothaa  Smiley Cheesy
hope this project succeeds i love the simple masternode setup as it should be imo

is there going to be a signature promotion before or after the launch or is it a secret  Grin
dirruk thank you for the kind words! We've worked hard to make Halo's the most solid Masternode tier system out there. I'm sure we'll be promoting throughout the year but a signature promotion just for launch is still a secret....shh = )
hope this project succeeds i love the simple masternode setup as it should be imo

is there going to be a signature promotion before or after the launch or is it a secret  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
when pow?
when is this mineable?
Yes we have mining set for a target date of December 1st, along with the wallet, pool and block explorer.
Activity: 122
It seems ICO is concluded?
Project looks interesting, so I will be on the watch out
Yes it did, we finished up our ICO last night!
when is this mineable?
Yes we have mining set for a target date of December 1st, along with the wallet, pool and block explorer.
ICO is over and I'm no longer able to login on my account, anyone else experiencing the same issue?
We were doing maintenance to the site earlier today, but it should be fine - if you are still having issues please email us at [email protected]
Activity: 175
It seems ICO is concluded?
Project looks interesting, so I will be on the watch out
Pages:
Jump to: