Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Halo Platform [HALO] - Platform Live Wallet/Tiered Masternodes - page 6. (Read 13340 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
when is this mineable?
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
ICO is over and I'm no longer able to login on my account, anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Same but it is probably related to the ICO page no longer being available. I'm sure it's just a bug and they need to link/build a new landing page.
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
ICO is over and I'm no longer able to login on my account, anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
I can offer you the promotion of your project
I'll pass that info along to Scott, thanks for the offer.
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
I can offer you the promotion of your project
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Got eyes on this....
Cool project! Havent seen anything like it so far. I quite new to crypto and id like to invest a few bucks into this project, can i use my electrum wallet adress to send my bitcoin? Will i then be given a wallet on your site or do my electrum bitcoin wallet support your coins? Or shall i rather send from an Exodus wallet? Cheers

Yes Capos the electrum wallet is perfect.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Cool project! Havent seen anything like it so far. I quite new to crypto and id like to invest a few bucks into this project, can i use my electrum wallet adress to send my bitcoin? Will i then be given a wallet on your site or do my electrum bitcoin wallet support your coins? Or shall i rather send from an Exodus wallet? Cheers
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
raspracehorse - Thank you for your interest - please check out our website for in-depth info on the features and more! Check out: https://www.HaloPlatform.tech
Guys your discord link is not working..

Yes - to confirm the Discord link to use is: https://discord.gg/PmveA6A
Activity: 8

Try this one, I had the same problem https://discord.gg/KrG6yM

Any github link?

We use gitlab, and it's currently on private until we launch the network in about 40 days.  Some of our features are innovative and we want to make sure they aren't duplicated until after we've released them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
the price per halo is too high.
Do you have any reasoning for this? Sure it is higher than other useless tokens, but this is a full stack platform with lots of very interesting things. I'd say $10 is plenty fine.

Sure, everyone has entitled to their opinion, unless you are just looking at the price with doing 0 technical or market research.  The price per Halo is set to provide participants a great entry point.  Google was expensive to buy initially also, then still expensive at $100, $200, $300, $400...etc
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
What is algorithm of mining?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: