Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Halo Platform [HALO] - Platform Live Wallet/Tiered Masternodes - page 9. (Read 13340 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
ICO Launch 11:59PM UTC September 25th, Little under an hour.

How do I mine it?
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
ICO Launch 11:59PM UTC September 25th, Little under an hour.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
When are you launching the bounty campaign, you should not rush it at the last minute
Strong Cloud Architecture for No Trading Lag or Scaling Issues.
it is an important need for traders, there are already many platform exchange projects that have such promises before they launch
how about hello? sure i will keep waiting until it comes halo exchange.

Hi terrorJr,

Could you point out a few exchange projects that claim this also, just for reference.

I would like to see if any of them have an actual Cloud Architect, or one of the caliber of ours. 

He holds 3 AWS Certifications - SysOp, Developer, and Solutions Architect

Plus he is Microsoft Certified - MCSA, Jenkins Certified, and just to round it out (not that it matters for Cloud Architect), Cold Fusion Certified.

When we say we have the team to deliver on what we say, we mean it. 
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Strong Cloud Architecture for No Trading Lag or Scaling Issues.
it is an important need for traders, there are already many platform exchange projects that have such promises before they launch
how about hello? sure i will keep waiting until it comes halo exchange.
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
Is there any bounty for HALO ?
So ineteresting. I hope that dev can realize this project.

We are already in development! 
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
So ineteresting. I hope that dev can realize this project.
I still do not really understand about the vision and mission that will be done by this project but I think the developers in order to run a useful social media to make this project so much in the know by the community.

Have you looked at the website at all?  Which part is not clear on vision and mission?  I'm here to answer any questions.  But on a really brief synopsis we are creating a user experience that will bring together all the different aspects of your crypto presence into one spot.  It is backed by a full network of its own and the Halo coin which is used as a general basis for all the services and records transactions, documents, smart contracts, etc.

And sorry, I'm sure your not a native english speaker, but not sure what you really meant by the last part of your message.

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I still do not really understand about the vision and mission that will be done by this project but I think the developers in order to run a useful social media to make this project so much in the know by the community.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
My group is ready for this to go live! We think it is one of the most promising coins out there at the moment!
great project. ICO open now but no bounty?
thank you for this information.

No, there is no signature bounty. 
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
great project. ICO open now but no bounty?
thank you for this information.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
When do you plan to have the bounty thread ready ? Not so much time before ICO
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
I registered, i like the high scope of this project, i think this will be a futur must have in a portfolio
very interesting project. having a lot of things crypto related in one place !

i would like to reserve translations for filipino/tagalog and/or esperanto languages if the dev team will run bounties. thanks and good luck with the project.

please hit me up if my reservation is approved

Got your email, will follow up shortly.
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
Need to promote the reward.
Pages:
Jump to: