Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Halo Platform [HALO] - Platform Live Wallet/Tiered Masternodes - page 4. (Read 13340 times)

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Is there any information about new date of Network start? What is current state of the development. It's not a problem of delay it's a problem of lack of info
Last I heard in Discord their goal was the 15th.

Thanks for response! I should prepare my rigs for new perspective coin  Smiley But why HALO project is still under radars? HALO propose very interesting conception. TS has a Legendary rank. I think it would be nice to appeal more attention to the project
I have no idea why there isn't more hype around this project. This could easily be a top 25 coin if this project delivers.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
Is there any information about new date of Network start? What is current state of the development. It's not a problem of delay it's a problem of lack of info

Thanks for response! I should prepare my rigs for new perspective coin  Smiley But why HALO project is still under radars? HALO propose very interesting conception. TS has a Legendary rank. I think it would be nice to appeal more attention to the project
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
dev spirit hopefully the project goes well.

It is going great actually.  The team is growing every week.  We have definitely been focused 100% on development (as opposed to being flashy in social media etc).
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
dev spirit hopefully the project goes well.
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
Hi Everyone,

Our apologies for not posting here sooner, we do use Discord as our primary source of information distribution.  That will be changing within the next few days though as we have a community manager coming on board (finally!!!).  His primary responsibilities will be to update all the social media accounts regularly with updates and other information.

I'm not one to sugar coat things much, as I value you all more then to attempt to dance around it.  We have a very aggressive development schedule, which we are committed to.  But we are moving the launch back.  Security and safety have always been paramount for us, and we are still testing, poking, prodding, breaking things internally so that stuff doesn't happen when you have it.  Especially in light of the issues that other wallets have created, such as parity.  I can handle the feedback of a delay, as upset as you all maybe, imagine how we feel after the relentless hours and schedule we have put into it.  What I cannot handle  though is if anyone lost money, or coins because of a flaw we overlooked.  We are auditing our smart contracts again.  We are refining some items in the wallet and UI right now.  The coin code itself is being tested and a few refinements put into place.  Planning for either the 15th, or Jan 1.   Most likely with the holidays and a few other factors it'll be the New Year.

At minimum one week before launch we will send and post all the information required to download, install, and claim your ICO coins.

I will monitor this religiously for the next few days to answer all questions.

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
hmm, i dont like when things happen like that ,december 1st passed,no news on talk,no news on web,i dont use discord. peoples must be informed,and everything must be done in time,i do not see respect to community .
Can you make an official post regarding the start date (and hour if it isn't too much to ask) of the PoW?

Thank you and god bless!

Yea, official response about network launch is neccessary. There is no info about delay, but also no info about launch time. I can get a delay if it's needed to make quality product, but a lack of info is not good for the project
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
They announced in Discord today that they will be pushing it back until at least the 15th.

Make it a maybe January 1st.
Activity: 196
StasyQ
Can you make an official post regarding the start date (and hour if it isn't too much to ask) of the PoW?

Thank you and god bless!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Alright... me and my lousy 50 Mh/s are waiting for it Cheesy
They announced in Discord today that they will be pushing it back until at least the 15th.
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
Not starting 1st december, too quiet in here.
Activity: 196
StasyQ
Can you share with us at what hour (and time zone) the PoW will start on 1st Dec?
Activity: 139
I'm excited for this project.  Game changer
Activity: 75
i wish i knew about the ICO for this, average marketing?
Activity: 210
Tiered masternode got my interest, but your announcement post has zero informations in it. Please polish up your ann post.
Activity: 382
check out their discord and do some live questions with the dev team https://discord.gg/XetHBH9
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Halo looks like the most promising new platform. I invested during the ICO but would also like to be ready for POW mining, Please give more details. Also how do I get to Alpha wallet that was supposed to be available on 15/11/2017. To which wallet we will be able to mine and are there any pools in sight? Thanks in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: