Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 18. (Read 9360 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 1
video is, look at the site
I've reviewed the whole site, but I do not see the links to the video
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
You have a very interesting project. I have explored the project through a lot of media. I personally like everything and ideas
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
Can I take part in testing the beta version of your platform?
Activity: 30
Show us some love guys and read our new article how we solved cooling problem here
Well written guys article, well done, you can immediately see that you are developing
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
According to the road map in May, there should be "ASICs installation.Beginning of mining". Was this work done?
I correctly understand that the helios equipment not only works from solar energy but besides this energy generators are mobile and can easily be transported to another place?
Yes, this is one of the features and strengths of the project.
Activity: 476
I have an asic, but the exhaust is now minuscule. The biggest part of the amount that I get from the mayning, I spend to pay bills for electricity.
Not only you. The cost of electricity is the biggest problem of miners.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I have an asic, but the exhaust is now minuscule. The biggest part of the amount that I get from the mayning, I spend to pay bills for electricity.
I am sure that such a project as Helios give a new life for mining.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
How to find out information how much investment is already attracted?
You can check the information on the site. At the moment, Helios has collected 260680 USD.
While this is not very much, but most of the funds are collected in bitcoin. And this is very good.  I believe that soon the price of bitrokine will again fly up and it will cost at least 20 thousand dollars.
If there really will be such growth, then according to my opinion and current funds will be enough for the implementation of the project.
At the same time, the fundraising will last until October, if I'm not mistaken.
You can check the information on the site. At the moment, Helios has collected 260680 USD.
While this is not very much, but most of the funds are collected in bitcoin. And this is very good.  I believe that soon the price of bitrokine will again fly up and it will cost at least 20 thousand dollars.
Activity: 266
And what is your score on the icobench now?
You can check the rating of the project at any time by clicking on this link:https://icobench.com/ico/helioscoin

But to save your time, I made a screenshot:

This is a fairly high rating. Not many projects have a rating greater than 4.
If to speak in essence, the competition in the field of mining is huge, the HeliosCoin project has a plan to confront competitors?

One of the strongest aspects of the project is the work of mining equipment on the solar energy.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
You can check the rating of the project at any time by clicking on this link:https://icobench.com/ico/helioscoin

But to save your time, I made a screenshot:

I like the theme of mining, but I can not afford to put an asic at home. To regret, they are very noisy.
If to speak in essence, the competition in the field of mining is huge, the HeliosCoin project has a plan to confront competitors?

Study carefully the information, the project has strong competitive advantages.
Activity: 11
but where can I see your presentation?

What kind of presentation are you talking about?

I'm talking about the presentation of the project itself, maybe a video

yes, there is a video, look in youtube or on the site

thank you very much for your help
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: