Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 13. (Read 9403 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I correctly understand that the helios equipment not only works from solar energy but besides this energy generators are mobile and can easily be transported to another place?
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
To implement the project it is necessary 2 million euros, but unfortunately at the moment only 200 thousand collected.
It's not scary, ICO will last until October 31.

The project raised 10% of the necessary funds, and has a little more than 2 months to raise the other 90%. Mining with renewable energy is a great idea! Hope it is possible as it is a short time!
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
To implement the project it is necessary 2 million euros, but unfortunately at the moment only 200 thousand collected.
It's not scary, ICO will last until October 31.
Activity: 104
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
Is there information about listing the token on exchanges after ICO?
Such information will be after the completion of ICO.
Even if negotiations are currently underway on listing on the exchange, the exchanges not allowed to disclose this information.
Sometimes, if the project talks about the listing earlier than agreed with the exchanges, the exchanges cancel the addition of the token.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Even if negotiations are currently underway on listing on the exchange, the exchanges not allowed to disclose this information.
Thanks to the cooperation of HeliosCoin and KeyCapital Corp, helios mining clusters can be built in USA and Guatemala.
Activity: 364
Helios is a unique project. He not only raises mining to a new level, but at the same time it takes care of the environment and not damaging it.
Activity: 476
Mining takes more and more energy. So I think that the idea sollar mining will be very good for the climate and the ecological situation and helps to safe money on electricity.
The production of electricity with solar panels is a new stage for mining.
This is the one of the reasons why I'm watching the project. I have a business that is built on the mining and I'm interested in any sources that make electricity cheaper.
Activity: 238
Mining takes more and more energy. So I think that the idea sollar mining will be very good for the climate and the ecological situation and helps to safe money on electricity.
The production of electricity with solar panels is a new stage for mining.
Activity: 245
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 123
Do you have a WP in Russian?
Your project HeliosCoin was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/HeliosCoin to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Unexpected and pleasant news. I'm glad that the rating sites add information about HeliosCoin.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I think soon the situation on the market will change, a maximum of a month and the growth will begin.
The new date for the adoption of the ETF fund is now September 30, may by this time begin moving.
I made a mistake. Unfortunately the situation only worsened.
I studied this project in detail. This is a very promising project at this moment.
Activity: 245
This project solves the problem of binding to one coin or one pool.
Activity: 238
It is a pity that the mining of cryptocurrencies is not profitable now as several years ago.
Mining is profitable now, just now the payback period is bigger and it's more difficult to find a coin for mining.
Mining will be profitable until the profit becomes 0.
Activity: 308
I'm thinking it is early to talk about exchanges . It is still too long before the end of the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: