Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 14. (Read 9360 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Is there information about listing the token on exchanges after ICO?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Proof of joined post
Bitcointalk username: CryptoMedia_Solutions
Campaign in which you participate: Media/Article
ETH address: 0x8c96a52aEe2ef7d6A5D93fFEf4Bd917F8Ff3Fa1b
You made a mistake, you need to write this post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-helioscoin-solar-mining-cluster-technology-3351076
By the way, I looked and can say that here is a good bounty program. If a person does not want to risk buying tokens on the ICO, he can get them for free by taking part in the bounty program.
Activity: 476
Proof of joined post
You made a mistake, you need to write this post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-helioscoin-solar-mining-cluster-technology-3351076
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Proof of joined post
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Show us some love guys and read our new article how we solved cooling problem here
Well written guys article, well done, you can immediately see that you are developing
I gladly subscribed to your page in the Medium. Interesting material for acquaintance.
in case of realization of surplus of the electric power, will be paid to tokenholders the percent from the received profit?
I'm not sure, but it can be a nice bonus.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
in case of realization of surplus of the electric power, will be paid to tokenholders the percent from the received profit?
Helios is a future mining platform.
This platform combines solar panels, electricity storage systems, immersion cooling, independent mining, and added to this cocktail an independent learning control system that independently converts crypto currencies for mining based on the situation on the market.
This project has a great potential, it is now difficult to assess, but much depends on how the team will work on the project.
Also, if there will be a surplus of energy, it can be sold to both private consumers and the state.
In many countries the monopoly on electricity production belongs to the state. I'm not sure that the government will be happy about the emergence of a new competitor.
Many on the contrary are  looking  for the ways to get cheaper electricity and  consider cooperation with different organizations.
I believe that this project should be supported, as this industry is very promising, crypto-currencies conquer the world and the mining of coins is an important part of the world of crypto-currencies. This project can bring a stable profit to investors for many years.
It can bring not only a stable profit, but also a profit that exceeds the profit that the miner now receives.
You're right. Now the biggest part of costs is the cost of electricity.
That's right, electricity is the most significant part of the cost of mining. And any amount saved on electricity will go to profit.
I would not say that the cost of electricity is the most significant part. Equipment is also expensive.
In many countries the monopoly on electricity production belongs to the state. I'm not sure that the government will be happy about the emergence of a new competitor.
Not all governments are monopolists in the production of electricity.
This platform combines solar panels, electricity storage systems, immersion cooling, independent mining, and added to this cocktail an independent learning control system that independently converts crypto currencies for mining based on the situation on the market.
This project has a great potential, it is now difficult to assess, but much depends on how the team will work on the project.
Also, if there will be a surplus of energy, it can be sold to both private consumers and the state.
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
This project has a well thought out bounty program, where anyone who does not have money for investment can get tokens for free.
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
The popularity of the project is growing every day. Recently the rating of the  project was increased on icobench.
will the token be available on the Yobit exchange?
The last time about the exchange Yobit very badly respond, since there are no payments to people
In general, I do not see the point in the stock exchange, there people do not pay tokens
And the volume of trading there is not very large.
I would like to see a helios token on another exchange.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
It is possible that in future Helios development of coins will be used not  only for mining.
I think that at the moment the potential of the HeliosCoin's development is strongly misjudged.
It is possible that in future Helios development of coins will be used not  only for mining.
I'm sure that in a few even cars will be produced on solar batteries, because it is profitable.
Getting energy with solar panels is spreading more and more all over the world. Soon, the solar panels will be in almost every house.
I want to install solar panels at home, but in our country this is still very expensive.
Perhaps in the northern countries installation of solar panels is expensive, but for example in Turkey they are in almost every house.
Technology does not stand still. They are improved and become more accessible to ordinary people. Over time the price of the solar panels will be less.
Pages:
Jump to: