Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 22. (Read 9360 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I know that users and investors have a lot of questions to the administration of the project, but I would like to ask the most important. How successful is the token sale process?

One thing is for sure, the softcap was assembled, this is the most important thing. The project will be successfully launched, the collected funds are enough.

If the soft cap already achieved I also believe that in the future its projects will be developed again with the good and I hope the team will always develop this project.
The market of crypto currency is still young, and the project team has great prospects for development. I think that the project will achieve great results.
Yes, above all, it is important to understand that the crypto-currency market is very young and is still in the formation stage.
Fluctuations of the course only indicate its undefined status.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The HeliosCoin project is cool, it should have a future, and why not then, I personally like everything and the idea, too
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
HeliosCoin is a unique project, without a doubt, it has great prospects in the future, because the mining of crypto-currency will always be profitable.
Activity: 84
I know that users and investors have a lot of questions to the administration of the project, but I would like to ask the most important. How successful is the token sale process?

One thing is for sure, the softcap was assembled, this is the most important thing. The project will be successfully launched, the collected funds are enough.

If the soft cap already achieved I also believe that in the future its projects will be developed again with the good and I hope the team will always develop this project.
The market of crypto currency is still young, and the project team has great prospects for development. I think that the project will achieve great results.
Activity: 144

I know that the necessary number of tokens collected, more accurately means, this is the main thing
Activity: 238

The team does not sit still and constantly moves forward
Activity: 287
Hello, we are optimistic about your project. If there is a need for listing, we can list your project. Please send an email to [email protected]

for specific communication, look forward to your reply Smiley Smiley
Even the guys in the topic of mini ads do their own thing, in business
Activity: 98
If you can solve the basic problem of energy shortage on this planet, you will be able to completely solve the problem of production costs, reducing them to zero.
Yes, there will be a lot of energy in the future, if it is used from the sun
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Activity: 266

Activity: 252
Activity: 168
If you can solve the basic problem of energy shortage on this planet, you will be able to completely solve the problem of production costs, reducing them to zero.
In order to reduce power consumption during mining, it is sufficient to install a network solar power plant.
Yes, but the selection of equipment for a solar power plant is quite a complicated process and requires some qualification.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
In order to reduce power consumption during mining, it is sufficient to install a network solar power plant.
Activity: 266
The cost of electricity production can not be reduced to zero, think for yourself. After all, even solar panels cost money, and they still need to be serviced and repaired.
Activity: 140
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
When do you plan to release the beta version of the platform? I want to look at the full potential of the project from the inside.

Judging from the information from the roadmap, the beta version will be ready closer to the end of the token sale process.
Yes, the beta version will help to strengthen the project development in the market for users and investors. I'm also waiting for the test.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
will the token be available on the Yobit exchange?
The last time about the exchange Yobit very badly respond, since there are no payments to people
In general, I do not see the point in the stock exchange, there people do not pay tokens
Too many negative comments on this exchange, but who knows, the administration will eliminate the problems.
Activity: 28
Hello, we are optimistic about your project. If there is a need for listing, we can list your project. Please send an email to [email protected]

for specific communication, look forward to your reply Smiley Smiley
Activity: 134
The project is very cool, it should have a future. Extraction using alternative energy sources, such as solar energy. I am sure that the project will be very popular. Much will depend on the team, how it will be able to develop and maintain the project's working capacity in the light of the current situation in the crypto-currency market.

Solar energy is the source of the future, so the project has great chances
Yes, solar energy is one of the most renewable and easily accessible sources of energy.

The sun, as is known, is the primary source of energy for our planet and we need to take advantage of the chance that we have.
Many who already use this topic, the sun as an eternal energy generator
Activity: 196
I participate in the project as an investor, for a long time. I'm looking forward to the project itself being launched, and I don't regret investing more than  500$ in it.
Pages:
Jump to: