Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 15. (Read 9360 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I would also like to see a video from the very place where the mining of the farm will be located, it is very interesting to look at the technicians and hear what they say.  Thanks !!!

Is there really a video here? I am surprised. Only few projects show their offices and working premises.
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
I'm sure that in a few even cars will be produced on solar batteries, because it is profitable.
Getting energy with solar panels is spreading more and more all over the world. Soon, the solar panels will be in almost every house.
I want to install solar panels at home, but in our country this is still very expensive.
Perhaps in the northern countries installation of solar panels is expensive, but for example in Turkey they are in almost every house.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
I'm sure that in a few even cars will be produced on solar batteries, because it is profitable.
Getting energy with solar panels is spreading more and more all over the world. Soon, the solar panels will be in almost every house.
I want to install solar panels at home, but in our country this is still very expensive.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
A very long time. Because of this, the risks of investors are increasing
Are you joking? The project has already collected an impressive amount of investment

I'm talking about that October is not yet soon. Long ICO
If you like the project, you can invest at the end of ICO to minimize your risk.
Activity: 266
In which countries will be located your equipment?
The equipment will be located in southern countries, where there is a lot of sun and a minimum of cloudy days.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Helios is a future mining platform.
This platform combines solar panels, electricity storage systems, immersion cooling, independent mining, and added to this cocktail an independent learning control system that independently converts crypto currencies for mining based on the situation on the market.
Activity: 476
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
It's an ideal closed-circuit infrastracture for mining.
Activity: 308
I know several ICO, who also plan to be engaged in mining. I would like to know what you are better than them.
Activity: 476
By the way, the site has a calculator for calculating the profitability of investments.
Of course it looks impressive, but I'm not sure that there will be such a profitability.
The information on the website says  "The above model shows the estimated ROI for the projected annual profit on tokens, calculated for a reinvestment strategy of 25% under current market conditions and complexity of mining."
Calculation of the expected profitability is necessary so that potential investors can evaluate the investment attractiveness of the project. And everyone has to calculate the risks for himself and make a decision about the feasibility of investing.
Activity: 238
Does the software automatically switch the mining to a more profitable coin?
Yes, this is one of the interesting features and strengths of the project.
The solar batteries give us almost free electricity is very good for the mining business and for the profit.
whether the project has already carried out the sale. the results that participants will get as expected.
The ICO is going on and will continue until October 2018.

Now the risk is everywhere. I am terrified by the situation on the market. It is very scary to enter now into any ICO.
The team will work on the project despite the situation on the market. ICO will last until the end of October, you can invest your funds on the last day.
whether the project has already carried out the sale. the results that participants will get as expected.

Now the risk is everywhere. I am terrified by the situation on the market. It is very scary to enter now into any ICO.
The risk is always, but now it is more. But the income can be more now.
Activity: 104

Are you joking? The project has already collected an impressive amount of investment

In any project, one should look not at the duration of the ICO, but on the team, the idea, the product and the  work on the project.

How do you see the risk for investors? Fund collection continues, the equipment starts up.
Activity: 266
Until October 1, there is still an opportunity to purchase project tokens with a 10% bonus.
Is there a minimum purchase limit?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: