Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 31. (Read 9360 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 1
I hope that the administration of this project will keep all its promises, which were given earlier, the project looks very good.

From the very beginning I follow the project, I really want them to come out
Activity: 226
I hope that the administration of this project will keep all its promises, which were given earlier, the project looks very good.

Perform, the main thing for them is a good investor and everything will be ok
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I think that the HeliosCoin project will be extremely useful for the society. I hope that the developers will not stop there and bring the project to the popularity and financial independence from external factors. I want to wish good luck to the project team.
The idea is interesting, the main thing until the end of its implementation
Activity: 140
I think that the HeliosCoin project will be extremely useful for the society. I hope that the developers will not stop there and bring the project to the popularity and financial independence from external factors. I want to wish good luck to the project team.
Activity: 238
I am very glad that most of the funds collected will go to the development of the project in the future and the marketing plan. The right approach!
The team knows what it really does
Activity: 287
At night, the reduction in the efficiency of solar panels is compensated by the accumulation of energy reserves in batteries per day?
Well, logically, it should be, accumulated for the day, and at night it all comes with stocks
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Solar power generation is a pure alternative to electricity from produced fuel, without air and water pollution, no global pollution of the environment and without any threats to our public health.
Activity: 182
I am very glad that most of the funds collected will go to the development of the project in the future and the marketing plan. The right approach!
Activity: 154
At night, the reduction in the efficiency of solar panels is compensated by the accumulation of energy reserves in batteries per day?
It is logical, in another and can not be. To do this, there are batteries that are charged with energy during the day, and at night give this energy.
Activity: 98
Yes, batteries with very high efficiency and long service life are now developed. If I'm not mistaken, they are called gel
You can create a kind of business, accumulate electricity for sale if there are surpluses.
Activity: 112
Yes, batteries with very high efficiency and long service life are now developed. If I'm not mistaken, they are called gel
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Installation of a solar energy system can be expensive, because that it requires solar panels, batteries and other parts. But the sunshine free (and infinitely renew).

In order to raise the necessary money, there are investors who are interested in future profits.

this project has a lot of investors
I agree that a good bonus program has a good impact on investors and development in general.

This topic is young and in any case attracts a large number of investors, it is good to earn in the future.

Renewable sources of heat, people began to use many years ago, when modern technology did not yet exist. The sun is the most affordable provider of thermal energy on earth today.

what are there except the sun?
Activity: 84
Installation of a solar energy system can be expensive, because that it requires solar panels, batteries and other parts. But the sunshine free (and infinitely renew).

In order to raise the necessary money, there are investors who are interested in future profits.

I agree that a good bonus program has a good impact on investors and development in general.

This topic is young and in any case attracts a large number of investors, it is good to earn in the future.

Renewable sources of heat, people began to use many years ago, when modern technology did not yet exist. The sun is the most affordable provider of thermal energy on earth today.
There are a lot of interesting things on the website, the project looks very strong in the world of crypto currency, I think this will be a successful course for the team.
I agree with you, the website and the white paper are great, it looks very serious, but will the administration be able to raise money for all this?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 198
Merit: 8
New trends have gone around the world, the production of crypto-currency is increasing with the use of renewable energy sources.
I agree, despite the massive spread of mining on farms located near hydroelectric power plants, solar energy is gaining momentum.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6

Pages:
Jump to: