Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 28. (Read 9360 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 2
When do you plan to release the beta version of the platform? I want to look at the full potential of the project from the inside.

Judging from the information from the roadmap, the beta version will be ready closer to the end of the token sale process.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
When do you plan to release the beta version of the platform? I want to look at the full potential of the project from the inside.
Activity: 182
I can not figure out what specific functions will perform and already performs the platform HeliosCoin.

Cryptocurrency regulation and mining with new technologies and a few more small features.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Competition within reasonable limits is progress towards excellence, reduction of prices for products, etc. If competition is an overabundance - this is bad.

You are right, because due to competition, large companies absorb small ones. For business, competition is bad, but for the user it is good.
Competition is development. There would be no competition would not be us with you. There would not be that person who is now. There was no development of technology.
Activity: 182

Competition within reasonable limits is progress towards excellence, reduction of prices for products, etc. If competition is an overabundance - this is bad.

You are right, because due to competition, large companies absorb small ones. For business, competition is bad, but for the user it is good.
Activity: 168
I can not figure out what specific functions will perform and already performs the platform HeliosCoin.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
You have a very cool idea! Make mining accessible to ordinary people who do not have hundreds thousands of dollars to purchase expensive equipment. Wish you luck!

I support your opinion, I would also like to be among the miners and earn on this, the HeliosCoin project will make my dreams come true.
I agree, it would be good to make a minimum investment for the development of the project, in future the coin can grow well
Activity: 126
How to struggle with competing platforms? It's no secret that in this area there are many competitors. Have a specific plan?
Competition is always good .. because if there are not those who can better then why come up with perfection …
You are right, competition is the engine of progress. Imagine what would happen in the world if there was no competition.
Merit: 2
How to struggle with competing platforms? It's no secret that in this area there are many competitors. Have a specific plan?
Competition is always good .. because if there are not those who can better then why come up with perfection …
Where I can see and study in detail the list of the team that is working on the project, especially I am interested in the field of marketing.
I think on the official website there is enough information of this direction.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
If the administration of the project to master all the tasks, there is no reason for failure. Advantages over other platforms on the face.
Activity: 126
Where I can see and study in detail the list of the team that is working on the project, especially I am interested in the field of marketing.
Activity: 98
The project is very cool, it should have a future. Extraction using alternative energy sources, such as solar energy. I am sure that the project will be very popular. Much will depend on the team, how it will be able to develop and maintain the project's working capacity in the light of the current situation in the crypto-currency market.

Solar energy is the source of the future, so the project has great chances
Yes, solar energy is one of the most renewable and easily accessible sources of energy.

Wind is cheaper, isn't it?
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
The project is very cool, it should have a future. Extraction using alternative energy sources, such as solar energy. I am sure that the project will be very popular. Much will depend on the team, how it will be able to develop and maintain the project's working capacity in the light of the current situation in the crypto-currency market.

Yes, solar energy is one of the most renewable and easily accessible sources of energy.

The sun, as is known, is the primary source of energy for our planet and we need to take advantage of the chance that we have.
Despite the fact that solar energy is a renewable resource and is considered one of the cleanest sources of energy available, it still impacts the environment.
Activity: 140

The sun, as is known, is the primary source of energy for our planet and we need to take advantage of the chance that we have.
Activity: 154

Activity: 154
I have an important question to the experts, do you think now is the best time to invest in HeliosCoin? Or is it better to wait a little longer?

I think now is the time for investing, the coin is still cheap and it will be possible to earn good money in the future.
Yes, at an early stage of development it is good to invest, since after the coin has come out, growth can go on the stock exchange.
Why, it seems to better to wait for an exit on the stock exchange then to analyze the situation.

Yes, but the coin can start to grow rapidly and you will lose opportunities and precious time.

completely agree, very often it happens
Too with such a course of events encountered more than once, it is very insulting when you lose the opportunity.
Activity: 11
ico already over?

not yet, you decided early that it was over)

thanks, then I made a mistake (
Activity: 31

Pages:
Jump to: