Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 30. (Read 9360 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 1
ico already over?

not yet, you decided early that it was over)

but where can I see the dates of the ICO?
Activity: 266
ico already over?

Nice, you can still have time to participate in ico
Especially now the price of the token is low, it is a good chance of investing.

There is an opportunity to buy them at a normal price, and then wait for growth, as for me the normal option

Do you often do this? successfully?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
ico already over?
It seems to have passed, but maybe it's not exactly

not yet, ico continues
Activity: 181
ico already over?

There is an opportunity to buy them at a normal price, and then wait for growth, as for me the normal option
Activity: 154
ico already over?

Activity: 140
The project is developing at a fairly good pace, I think the team has set itself the goal to achieve the world's leading positions the crypto currency.

I think not so ambitious, but the project is really good
Perhaps time will show which of you is right)
Activity: 85
I hope that the administration of this project will keep all its promises, which were given earlier, the project looks very good.

The team looks confident and is set to win, the guys do everything I do not doubt)

Yes, the team does not sit still and does not wait for the weather at the sea)
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I hope that the administration of this project will keep all its promises, which were given earlier, the project looks very good.

The team looks confident and is set to win, the guys do everything I do not doubt)
Activity: 98
I am very glad that most of the funds collected will go to the development of the project in the future and the marketing plan. The right approach!
Yes, the marketing plan is an essential part of the company's plan, and the marketing planning process should be implemented as part of the overall planning and budgeting process of the project.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
ico already over?

Activity: 181
ico already over?
It seems to have passed, but maybe it's not exactly
Activity: 61
ico already over?

Activity: 11
ico already over?
Activity: 165
The project is developing at a fairly good pace, I think the team has set itself the goal to achieve the world's leading positions the crypto currency.

The project will prove more, it just takes time

agree, the main thing is not to rush and do not expect the project to be a great success tomorrow
Activity: 111
Merit: 4

The project will prove more, it just takes time
Activity: 31
At night, the reduction in the efficiency of solar panels is compensated by the accumulation of energy reserves in batteries per day?
There will be batteries that will power the night

What is it like?
Activity: 266

Activity: 182
At night, the reduction in the efficiency of solar panels is compensated by the accumulation of energy reserves in batteries per day?
The team has considered this risk, I am sure that the day will be charged by all from solar panels, and at night the batteries will be used that will support the equipment

I think the team will find the right solution
Activity: 98
The team has considered this risk, I am sure that the day will be charged by all from solar panels, and at night the batteries will be used that will support the equipment
Activity: 226
There will be batteries that will power the night
Pages:
Jump to: