Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 50. (Read 9409 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The use of containers will quickly and conveniently deliver all the required equipment anywhere in the world, as well as install it on any terrain, and it will work in all weather conditions.
Activity: 112
All of us will soon get used to the fact that solar batteries that produce environmentally friendly energy are very actively being introduced into our lives.
Merit: 1
This approach will allow us to use electricity as we want. The project has many prospects with good investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
the project held an ico with several stages of the strategy can be successful hopefully raise funds in accordance with the targets that have been in the plan.
right, held several stages in the ico I am convinced that this project will be easy to achieve target every phases of its because I see that Helios is a great project and potentially.
hopefully what we hope all can be realized later, if the team involved always work with compact I also believe this project can achieve its success, and will achieve the results that have been targeted.
That's right, the project has every chance of success and I also hope for the victory of the team in this battle.
Activity: 210
when will the news on exchanges?
For me, as an investor and a future project participant, I am also interested in this issue. I'd like to see a list of these exchanges as soon as possible.
Activity: 364
the project held an ico with several stages of the strategy can be successful hopefully raise funds in accordance with the targets that have been in the plan.
right, held several stages in the ico I am convinced that this project will be easy to achieve target every phases of its because I see that Helios is a great project and potentially.
hopefully what we hope all can be realized later, if the team involved always work with compact I also believe this project can achieve its success, and will achieve the results that have been targeted.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 61
when will the news on exchanges?
Activity: 266
What is the stage of your pre-sale?I feel that your project has many supporters, which is very popular and impressive. I will keep following your development progress

Soon the second stage will begin
tell me, the exact date of the beginning of stage 2 sales? My partners and I are going to join the number of investors.
We start main ICO round 1st of July. First week there will 20% bonus on deposit, 2nd week 15% bonus, 3d week 10% bonus.

after this time, discounts will not be?
Activity: 182

tell me, the exact date of the beginning of stage 2 sales? My partners and I are going to join the number of investors.
The announced start date of the 2nd round of sales is July 1, but the terms may change at any time, stay tuned.

this is incorrect information

The announced start date of the 2nd round of sales is July 1, but the terms may change at any time, stay tuned.
The terms WILL NOT change!!! Its in our smart contract. Don't tell this info!!!

What is the stage of your pre-sale?I feel that your project has many supporters, which is very popular and impressive. I will keep following your development progress

We start main ICO round 1st of July. First week there will 20% bonus on deposit, 2nd week 15% bonus, 3d week 10% bonus.

Yes, I am also interested in this issue
Activity: 61
Immersion cooling solves the existing problems of uneven cooling boards, fan noise, pollution of expensive electronic components, and the need for system repairs. This is the future of mining.

this idea will be worked out for a very long time
Activity: 126

Immersion cooling solves the existing problems of uneven cooling boards, fan noise, pollution of expensive electronic components, and the need for system repairs. This is the future of mining.

Solar energy is one of the way for the humanity to survive in this world when the oil and gas will over. I think it is great to invest in this product.
I also support this opinion, because indeed, the gas will eventually end, and the energy of the sun is a good source for electricity.

gas, too, will not end very soon))

Solar energy is one of the way for the humanity to survive in this world when the oil and gas will over. I think it is great to invest in this product.
I also support this opinion, because indeed, the gas will eventually end, and the energy of the sun is a good source for electricity.
Pages:
Jump to: