Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 54. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Interesting project, but what about the bounty company? When do you plan to launch the bounty?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Solar energy - This is an eternal source of electricity and this is the main decision due to which the profitability of mining will be increased.

Solar energy will be profitable only if it is used correctly
Solar energy is not a free resource, because that would convert this energy into electricity you need a lot of effort and technology.

Solar energy will be the cheapest energy in the future
Well, yes, I think in the future, many will use it
I am sure for another five years and even the machines will be produced on solar panels, because it is profitable
The team in general is a very good project came up, solar energy as a resource is gaining momentum in life
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Solar energy - This is an eternal source of electricity and this is the main decision due to which the profitability of mining will be increased.

Solar energy is not a free resource, because that would convert this energy into electricity you need a lot of effort and technology.

I am sure for another five years and even the machines will be produced on solar panels, because it is profitable
Activity: 85

Activity: 61

Activity: 266

The business model of the industry is at an early stage of development, and this is good, since there is time for development. In general, I like the project, and I think this is a promising idea.
I have a lot of questions to this project, because it will be quite difficult to implement the idea. You need to constantly improve your technical equipment to constantly be in the lead.

Now all projects must constantly improve, without this, it will not work out
Activity: 112
The business model of the industry is at an early stage of development, and this is good, since there is time for development. In general, I like the project, and I think this is a promising idea.
I have a lot of questions to this project, because it will be quite difficult to implement the idea. You need to constantly improve your technical equipment to constantly be in the lead.
Feel free to ask. Thats why we all here.
Activity: 532
This platform decided to take a decision on one of the issues, how to improve people's lives. It's not bad at them it turns out.
and I want to note that this is something they are doing very well. if this project will support a large number of users, then we will be able to promote it to the level of projects that are now in demand and success.
Activity: 238
Activity: 70
Activity: 168
I am not very good at this exchange, because it deceives people

where does this information come from?

people lose money there, and support does not answer. This is a bad exchange
Yes, then there is no sense in investing something there, because you can rub

very many there have lost their money and the exchange is not going to return them

I do not know, I have not seen this, I myself use this exchange
I also use this exchange for a long time, and my friends ... there were no problems either.
everyone thinks differently, I think there is no point in arguing
Activity: 266

I wrote a couple of times in support of them, they answered me well
Activity: 80
Your project has sunk into my soul, the whole plan for the future impressed me. I have already joined the participants of the bounty program, and I am thinking about investing in the project.
I hope the project will be very successful in the future

very many there have lost their money and the exchange is not going to return them

I do not know, I have not seen this, I myself use this exchange

I do not believe this, because I have many acquaintances who are satisfied with the work of this exchange
Activity: 165

Pages:
Jump to: