Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 56. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Solar Mining, which allows you to use electricity without costs. Great idea, good luck to developers)
Activity: 98
This platform decided to take a decision on one of the issues, how to improve people's lives. It's not bad at them it turns out.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Every month, people come up with more coins, crypto-currencies, and technologies. The project will help balance the balance between international economic indicators.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Crypto currency has recently been developing very rapidly
It seems to me that the developers have taken into account all the risks, even if Bitcoin continues its fall down, the Heliosclean project will still make a profit.
I was very interested how exactly the team took it into account? How did they think up such a system if the rate starts to fall even more and so that we could not lose all of our funds that were invested in the project? If there is a detailed description, please write to me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
With the help of this project you do not have to worry about the cost and the infinity of electricity ...
Activity: 165
Using the services of the decentralized helios platform, each user will be able to become part of a unique community that is going to earn money for crypto currency!
Even if the cryptocurrency continues to fall in price, investors who will buy tokens now will still remain in profit?

this is a difficult question, I think it all depends how strong the fall will be
Activity: 266
Is it planned to hold a new airdrop?
I would also like to take part in airdrop. I join this question, waiting for a quick answer.

it would be a good way to earn more tokens)
Activity: 182

I would very much like to participate. I hope it will be organized soon
Activity: 61
what are the main objectives of your project?
You need to read the white paper of the project

I read it, but did not quite understand
Activity: 168
I would also like to take part in airdrop. I join this question, waiting for a quick answer.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Discount is not even very bad, I'm sure the project is waiting for success)
Profitable for investors in the beginning, to get more tokens

All right, the more tokens collected in the beginning, in the end there will be a big profit)
I would like to know why this project would be different from other solar mining projects. There are couple of similar ICOs at the moment.

do you know really strong competitors? I have never met anyone like that
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
I would like to know why this project would be different from other solar mining projects. There are couple of similar ICOs at the moment.

bring profit to the organizers and investors))
Activity: 181
You need to read the white paper of the project
Activity: 61

It seems to me that the developers have taken into account all the risks, even if Bitcoin continues its fall down, the Heliosclean project will still make a profit.

I'm not sure that this is possible

Whenever a business plan is made, all possible risks are taken into account and minimized

Not always all risks can be foreseen

Whenever a business plan is made, all possible risks are taken into account and minimized
This is certainly good, but what will happen to the project if the main cryptocurrencies fall in price even lower and lower, will the mining of cryptocurrencies be purposeful and profitable?

I think that it will not be long to fall, soon the growth should go
Pages:
Jump to: