Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 67. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 1
Energy conservation is one of the most important economic aspects for the majority of industrial enterprises - consumers of thermal and electric energy.

Of course, the lower the cost of energy, the more money will be spent on other sources
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Energy conservation is one of the most important economic aspects for the majority of industrial enterprises - consumers of thermal and electric energy.
Activity: 8
Hello fellows. I wish this project will be prosperous
Activity: 83
certain idea Good luck team.
at the moment the team is still fine)
Activity: 20
certain idea Good luck team.
Activity: 165
What suggestions for the purchase of tokens, can there be any discounts? ... very interested in help please
I think for investors there will always be some bonuses

I think only for early investors there will be bonuses
Activity: 266
when will the next phase of the sale of tokens begin?
Look at the road map, it says that the next stage will begin on July 1, there is not much time left.

thanks for the help, so there's very little left
Activity: 182
The team is strong, the ideological guys will help move the project to a solid level ...
The team tries, but what happens next when the token is on the exchange

yes, I agree, there you can not guess, even strong projects on stock exchanges often fall
Activity: 181
What suggestions for the purchase of tokens, can there be any discounts? ... very interested in help please
I think for investors there will always be some bonuses
Activity: 181
The team is strong, the ideological guys will help move the project to a solid level ...
The team tries, but what happens next when the token is on the exchange
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Really worthwhile project, at least the idea is very good, to use solar energy for mining it is very profitable, because the energy consumption of farms is big.
Activity: 144
And is there no such information on the site?
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
I also expect good results from this coin. I think that the project is quite interesting and in demand, therefore, expectations can be more than in demand.

I think the project will justify itself, but time will tell)
Activity: 238
Look at the road map, it says that the next stage will begin on July 1, there is not much time left.
Activity: 182
I also expect good results from this coin. I think that the project is quite interesting and in demand, therefore, expectations can be more than in demand.

all here it is expected) I hope everything will be so
Activity: 266
Activity: 112
Activity: 154
Activity: 70
When do you plan to present the MVP? If this is done before the end of ICO, the chances of conducting it successfully increase many times.
Activity: 98
In projects of this type, including this one, one can safely invest money ... a great future awaits him
Pages:
Jump to: