Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 11. (Read 9354 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 1
The future is behind projects that in their activities are carefully taken into account and help to conserve natural resources.
Activity: 238
Great news. HeliosCoin has a new strategic partner - Analitik Company!
https://medium.com/@HeliosCoin/helioscoin-new-strategic-partnership-6edb923866e6
The second strategic partner in a short time! You guys are great!
Activity: 123
I am happy to watch such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project.
I did not find projects on the market with a similar proposal, so the price increase of the token is quite possible.
There are projects that are aimed to receive electricity for mining in an ecological way, but they offer not so interesting.
Each project has its own characteristics and advantages and the investor chooses the one that they like more according to him investment strategy.
I like helios. The team is actively working on the implementation of the product and building a partner network.
It can be seen that the project is real and the team seeks to fully implement it.
Activity: 104
I am happy to watch such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project.
I did not find projects on the market with a similar proposal, so the price increase of the token is quite possible.
There are projects that are aimed to receive electricity for mining in an ecological way, but they offer not so interesting.
Each project has its own characteristics and advantages and the investor chooses the one that they like more according to him investment strategy.
I like helios. The team is actively working on the implementation of the product and building a partner network.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Does the software automatically switch the mining to a more profitable coin?
Yes, this is one of the interesting features and strengths of the project.
If I want to mine a specific coin, can I put a ban on automatic change of the coin for mining?
Most likely such an opportunity will be provided.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Activity: 104
https://medium.com/@HeliosCoin/helioscoin-new-strategic-partnership-6edb923866e6
This is already the second strategic partner, which I learn about in the last few days.
Activity: 476
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
Due to various ways of connecting to the Internet and the lack of dependence on electricity, the owner of the system does not bear the risk of regulation by the government.
Is this mean that the system can not be legally disconnected from electricity or the Internet?
Yes, you understand everything correctly.
Due to various ways of connecting to the Internet and the lack of dependence on electricity, the owner of the system does not bear the risk of regulation by the government.
Is this mean that the system can not be legally disconnected from electricity or the Internet?
I like this option. This is an additional level of freedom and independence from state manipulation.
The advantages of Heliosclean are tremendous, including the fact that at night the decrease in the efficiency of solar panels is compensated by the accumulated energy reserves in the batteries in the daytime!
And also one more important advantage, that the surplus of the electric power can be realized and additional profit will be received
I found information that surplus electricity can be realized, but the white paper does not say that profits from sales will be distributed among investors.
Perhaps this question should be asked in the chat telegram.
Sometimes, if the project talks about the listing earlier than agreed with the exchanges, the exchanges cancel the addition of the token.
It is necessary to understand that the real information about exchanges will only be after the completion of ICO.
The future is behind projects that have a clear economic of the token. And helios is one of such projects.
Projects whose holders of tokens receive a percentage of the company's profits always will  be of interest to investors.
The future is behind projects that have a clear economic of the token. And helios is one of such projects.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
The advantages of Heliosclean are tremendous, including the fact that at night the decrease in the efficiency of solar panels is compensated by the accumulated energy reserves in the batteries in the daytime!
And also one more important advantage, that the surplus of the electric power can be realized and additional profit will be received
I found information that surplus electricity can be realized, but the white paper does not say that profits from sales will be distributed among investors.
Pages:
Jump to: