Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 12. (Read 9354 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
By the way, the site has a calculator for calculating the profitability of investments.
Of course it looks impressive, but I'm not sure that there will be such a profitability.
Activity: 266
I noticed a trend that there were more projects aimed at preserving the environment
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The advantages of Heliosclean are tremendous, including the fact that at night the decrease in the efficiency of solar panels is compensated by the accumulated energy reserves in the batteries in the daytime!
And also one more important advantage, that the surplus of the electric power can be realized and additional profit will be received
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
In general, it's wonderful that there are projects that take care of the environment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
The advantages of Heliosclean are tremendous, including the fact that at night the decrease in the efficiency of solar panels is compensated by the accumulated energy reserves in the batteries in the daytime!
Can I take part in testing the beta version of your platform?
I would also test the platform and the application for the phone, if it possible.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
To implement the project it is necessary 2 million euros, but unfortunately at the moment only 200 thousand collected.
It's not scary, ICO will last until October 31.

The project raised 10% of the necessary funds, and has a little more than 2 months to raise the other 90%. Mining with renewable energy is a great idea! Hope it is possible as it is a short time!
I believe that soon the market will reverse and the fees will go more intensively.
According to some signals, one can already assume that the market will soon begin to unfold.
Activity: 123
To implement the project it is necessary 2 million euros, but unfortunately at the moment only 200 thousand collected.
It's not scary, ICO will last until October 31.

The project raised 10% of the necessary funds, and has a little more than 2 months to raise the other 90%. Mining with renewable energy is a great idea! Hope it is possible as it is a short time!
I believe that soon the market will reverse and the fees will go more intensively.
Thanks to the cooperation of HeliosCoin and KeyCapital Corp, helios mining clusters can be built in USA and Guatemala.
Wow, this is very interesting news. I hope they all turn out!
The southern states of the USA and Guatemala are the territories where most days in the year are sunny days. The launch of clusters there is advantageous there.
This is a good place to launch the first solar clusters.
Activity: 104
I'm watching the project and intend to invest, but I'll probably be investing closer to completing the campaign.
Why do you want to invest closer to the end of the campaign? The closer the termination means  the smaller bonus.
Activity: 476
I'm watching the project and intend to invest, but I'll probably be investing closer to completing the campaign.
I like the theme of mining, but I can not afford to put an asic at home. Тo regret, they are very noisy.
They are very noisy. I have a room with special insulation and still hear noise.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
It's not a big problem. The fees continue, and in autumn there is always a positive mood in the market and more investors are ready to invest their money.
Thanks to the cooperation of HeliosCoin and KeyCapital Corp, helios mining clusters can be built in USA and Guatemala.
The southern states of the USA and Guatemala are the territories where most days in the year are sunny days. The launch of clusters there is advantageous there.
No matter what amount is collected, it is important that the money will enough to implement the plan.
In fact, this is important. The action plan can be different depending on whether the soft cap or hard cap is compiled.
No matter what amount is collected, it is important that the money will enough to implement the plan.
Activity: 308
Activity: 238
I think this is a small problem. The principal amounts are collected either in the first days of ICO or in the last days.
In addition, most of the funds are in bitcoins. And it can grow very much in the next few months.
How to find out information how much investment is already attracted?
You can check the information on the site. At the moment, Helios has collected 260680 USD.
While this is not very much, but most of the funds are collected in bitcoin. And this is very good.  I believe that soon the price of bitrokine will again fly up and it will cost at least 20 thousand dollars.
If there really will be such growth, then according to my opinion and current funds will be enough for the implementation of the project.
I think this is a small problem. The principal amounts are collected either in the first days of ICO or in the last days.
Pages:
Jump to: